contact
January 24, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

Author Topic: 5tacked Deck (5 Aces) is recruiting  (Read 1308 times)

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
5tacked Deck (5 Aces) is recruiting
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »
Hello all little fleeters  :D   If you are looking to join an alliance, consider 5tacked Deck.  Any players are welcome, it would be most advantageous if you had some free colony slots to move locally.

I am trying to start up the alliance organically, and then spread once we attain critical mass.

With only 7 members we are ranked 150.

We even have spots for D-mode players to fill as transporters and traders.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
Re: 5tacked Deck (5 Aces) is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »
yay- with 8 memebers, ranked 116!  C'mon, I need some newbies who are looking to drop a few colonies around my nest- keep your homeworld as your little ace in the hole.

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 11:54:44 PM »
I know, what could I do to entice players to join me?

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 12:14:30 AM »
Quote from: "bluedevil310"
I know, what could I do to entice players to join me?

One thing is you mention people 'moving close to me' but don't say where that is...
Uni 1: retired, formerly Silver Gate Squadron
Uni 2: Sheridan Starkiller, Leader of the Shadows (Shadows)
http://http://wiki.playstarfleet.com/index.php/Shadows_(Shadows)

Offline kriss515

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 12:33:01 AM »
maybe offer cookies and cakes!
Admiral SmellyDog

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 11:54:32 PM »
I was thinking of offering cookies  :lol:

I'm afraid of trolls... but I'm down in G3... eventualy we'll spread our base out, and I'm not asking people to abandon any of their other planets... heck, if any of ya'll from a different galaxy are interested but are super established, I suppose I can move ahead a little faster then planed, and let you coordinate that galaxy's affairs? hmmm... might have to re-look at the command structure...  gona have a lot of chiefs and not too many injuns for a while...  

But I want newbies!!!  Gosh, any new players, I've got a strategy or two that I haven't seen posted on the forums...

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »
CRAP!  There are Shadows lurking near me, you might know where I am  :shock:

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »
Well, 5tacked Deck is still here... only 8 members, and 6 of us are in D, but still trying to recruit!

We're looking at changing up our structure a little, so even if you are D, you would be able to actively participate (if you want to).

I'm beginning to realize my short-sightedness of trying to lock up a single galaxy as a starting point, so anyone any where want to join?  I still think establishing "safehouse" systems should be an alliance goal, so if you are the first person to join from a galaxy outside of G3, and have a sweet pad, and would like to build a safehouse system- you could be on the ground floor baby!

From my experience in Uni1, and "making a new start" in Uni2- and prowling the message boards, and the wiki, I really think that 5tacked Deck has some innovative things going on.

Our member's rankings are from about 350 to 3600, we have a wealth of knowledge, willing team players, and innovative newer players in our small mix.

We only have 1 NAP, NAPs will be few and far between.  We are too small to limit our target selection set, although if there is a local war, it might be better to take a side instead of be a target of both waring parties trying to build their war coffers.

Seriously- any newer players, or older (in RL) players, or players who want to play farmville in space and perma-D it, we have a place for you.  Any more experienced players could either benefit from some D assets, or offer tutelage to the newer sect.

Don't make me resort to cookies. :D

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 06:01:53 PM »
...actualy I do give out cookies, of sorts.  Taking high ratio trades, tossing some res at a team-mate now and then.

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 07:31:18 AM »
:P Sweet- 10 members and ranked 103!  We are about to change up our structure a little. Utilizing the 10 membership groups to organize our command structure, and identify what members primary function is to make it easier to work as a team. The officer's positions are assigned to best form a core guidence group with coordinated strategic communications, along with promotions for particuarly active/supportive members.  Also, if an alliance merges into us, at least the former Leader will be placed into the Officers' ranks.  We need turtles, we need newer players looking to colonize, we need experianced players who would like to mentor, we need lone wolves who are realizing they need some players to move in next door to keep out the rifraf, we need d-mode players to act as bankers. We need 1 more player to break 10!

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 03:46:03 AM »
Yesss! 100!  We now have 12 members, and a thin tendril reaching from gal 1 through at least 14.  It looks like parts and pieces are coming together nicely.

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 02:20:36 AM »
Alright! :D  Now 5tacked Deck is up to Rank 86, although we're closer to 88 than 85 as of this posting.  

Now we just need some people who want to be turtles, either D or active...  

And as always, any new players who would like to tuck their colonies in with us would be great assets  :!:

I would really like to fill out our ranks, we have a great corps of players.  None too hard-core (although hard-core players would not be turned away!)  Many slipping in and out of RL to maintain sanity.

We have some officer positions to be filled out, and they are not dependent upon rank, more by location:

If there are any of you smaller alliances with a localized presence in any of the upper 3 quadrants, It would be great to pull you in to a command position. 8-)

Maybe there is an independent group of HCAP/MAC runners who would like a captive audience to wow with stories of your exploits and encourage the newer players? :o

And the ultimate group sign up would be a full system, I would be envious as your leader.  :mrgreen:

Happy Hunting!  (well, if you don't join, happy hiding  :lol: )

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
Hello again, this recruiting thread is just about a blog, no?  Alright.  Today's update: we are ranked 76, and have 19 memebers, only one (i), and one (I).

With the free-moves, we've spread out a little, so we've got members in many galaxies.  If anything you've read in the previous posts entices you, please consider joining up  It is a great time to move into some systems where we have heavy occupation.

Thank you again for reading!

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 04:57:57 PM »
Ahhh, I know some helpful stuff, maybe this will give you a better snapshot of what you could be joining:

Overall 77
Fleet 74
Research 56
Defense 81
DSP 64

Anyone with all their planets established, no problems, you don't need to delete one and re-colonize, anyone who has colony slots to fill, we have at least 4 locations to drop in, or around.

Thanks!
T1Northern - Leader of 5tacked Deck (in this universe  :D )

Offline bluedevil310

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 05:04:32 PM »
Been a while since I updated ya'll. Not much to report except for an empty Heph kill, and someone who slipped (id) had a full fleet with 25 Zeus removed from his planet. Awesome teamwork involved in both feats, even if one only had 1 fleet involved, lots of eyes.  We are now 66 overall.

birthmark-ant