contact
January 23, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

Author Topic: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!  (Read 6385 times)

Offline kenneth

• View Profile
Re: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
Pretty certain NTA will declare war on everyone also.... just getting formalities in place.. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 03:02:41 PM »
I'm workin on my rank.  This universe isn't my biggest priority, Original is really.   And even you Exiled monkeys were ranked that low once.   :o

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 03:29:43 PM »
Quote from: "SandMan"
So... Am I the only one that thinks a war should be started for a reason? The reason not being to get more DSP and a lil more res? Personally I'd be for a war with exciled after Aachen broke my cyclers that landed after I fell asleep last night, then stole all the res  :P  But alliance needs will always come above my own and I'll respect that. That doesn't mean we're scared of Exiled or weak and I honestly find it rather pretentious of you to assume the same.

Otherwise every alliance may as well follow suit, declare war on the universe and at least we'll have a level playingfield again. Then the only real difference is more red.

Sandman - Maquis

it's not our fault they BFG added a DSP bonus.
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »
I don't agree with the new war system. The idea is great and I've been waiting for it for more than a year, but the way it was implemented is terrible, indeed.

However when in Rome, we do as the Romans do....  ;)
The [size=120]Exiled[/size] sith pirate.
Darth Brunus - Exiled Uni2 Captain - Retired all unis.

Offline SandMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »
No, its not your fault they added the DSP bonus... i'm not sure that was even insinuated.

Can I ask, once the 'max' limit of 1,000,000 WP is reached and the war ends, can you immediately declare again? Is there a 'reward' for winning or just the bragging rights?

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 03:50:24 PM »
the only people i see benefiting from war are the packs of hunters.
they get more split dsp. you should already be following up hits with multiple waves to extract profit.

my dsp rank is worth more than yours i have never been to war, or needed to send tag along probes or participated in a retirement party.  :lol:  :lol:

Offline deano

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 04:52:16 PM »
Quote from: "the enforcer"
they get more split dsp. you should already be following up hits with multiple waves to extract profit.

my dsp rank is worth more than yours i have never been to war, or needed to send tag along probes or participated in a retirement party.  :lol:  :lol:

I agree with this 100% only they will benafit, I am ranked 50+for dsp with them getting doubble dsp for all there hits the gap between me(the normal player) and them will get bigger.

Was it not exiled who never use to go to war then all of a sudden you try go to war with all the top alliances, you keep posting its not our fault, we dont like the new systerm but it seems your more than happy to abuse it.

and as you all kindly ignored my last post ill say it again kiki is on the player advisory pannel as well as another exiled member so I read some where (so that could be wrong) you say you dont like it you dont agree with it, well then why the hell abuse it I would say I am not the one to point ther finger but well I am so, I say its bull shit you knew what was comming and you planned to abuse the systers as exiled always seems to do(not calling you cheaters at all) you just find loop holes.
Leader Of The Shadow proclamation
Overall 14
RSP 17
Fleet 9
DSP 9

Why dont you send your fleet at me? I would really like to save the hydro

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 04:59:42 PM »
We ignored it because it was a stupid post.  How are we abusing it? Should we sit by while every other alliance declares war and gets the dsp boost?  

We never went to war, or had Naps, in the past because there was absolutely no benefit in it; no reason to.  If anything, it would be more work for us to do with no gain as we are at war with everyone.  Now that that has changed, we have changed.
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline deano

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »
Quote from: "bryn987"
We ignored it because it was a stupid post.  How are we abusing it? Should we sit by while every other alliance declares war and gets the dsp boost?  

We never went to war, or had Naps, in the past because there was absolutely no benefit in it; no reason to.  If anything, it would be more work for us to do with no gain as we are at war with everyone.  Now that that has changed, we have changed.

by asking everyone for war if u want to go to war it should be war not just a way for u to doubble your dsp, BFG should read this post and make the change one war at a time. war is war what you are doing is trying to make it everyone a target just to boost ur dsp and rank!
Overall 14
RSP 17
Fleet 9
DSP 9

Offline Captain Zorinsmom

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 05:19:52 PM »
Quote from: "the enforcer"

I agree 100%...I am not a DSP whore like some people...I come by it honestly. Also if you are going to quote me get your story straight.  I said it would be unfair to our noobs....I didn't say my whole alliance was noobs.  Go look at the top 100 page of anything.
As far as I am concerned...even if every officer in my alliance wanted to go to war with Exiled I would not accept...I consider this a weak attempt at bullying and blackmailing others into accepting and will not be a part of it.  I don't care what names you call me.

Offline Paul Good

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
Mona, Mona, Mona. You come on here and call us all cowards because we don't accept some feeble attempt at being a dsp whore by Exiled. You start spouting off about how everyone else is just cowardly and Exiled are the brave ones for declaring wars against the top alliances. From the sounds of it you guys sent them and left it at that, no notes to the leaders or other players in the alliances that are near you. TBH as a former leader of one of the alliances you're calling out, I never checked the relations tab unless someone contacted me about it. I got tired of NAP requests that did nothing for me so I just ignored it. You might get further with your requests writing a note to them instead of coming on here and chest pounding.

Offline deano

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 05:36:40 PM »
Quote from: "Paul Good"
Mona, Mona, Mona. You come on here and call us all cowards because we don't accept some feeble attempt at being a dsp whore by Exiled. You start spouting off about how everyone else is just cowardly and Exiled are the brave ones for declaring wars against the top alliances. From the sounds of it you guys sent them and left it at that, no notes to the leaders or other players in the alliances that are near you. TBH as a former leader of one of the alliances you're calling out, I never checked the relations tab unless someone contacted me about it. I got tired of NAP requests that did nothing for me so I just ignored it. You might get further with your requests writing a note to them instead of coming on here and chest pounding.

pmsl just checked and mona is in d

I know you got skills darling, but come on dont bragg about how good you and your alliance are when YOUR in d!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:44:17 PM by deano »
Overall 14
RSP 17
Fleet 9
DSP 9

Offline aaronhagel

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 05:43:37 PM »
You know... Even by responding to this you are giving them power.

If they are bullies treat them as such.

I say all the alliances in Uni 2 get together and teach exiled a lesson. By never EVER declaring war on them and declaring war with each other. Effectivley shutting them out of the double DSP they so crave.

That would be the best response I believe. :twisted:

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 05:47:26 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I already changed the name of my heph for you people...what more do you want from me? If you think calling me a dsp whore is some kind of insult, well... :D it is just the kind I like so thank you!  ;)

You all crack me up. I still see nothing but excuses, and complaints from all those that are rejecting our declaration. Whatever  - we didn't really expect anything different :roll:

Let us explain it again, more slowly....

1) BFG changed the system
2) We adapted for the changes in place
3) We don't even like this new system...the point system is too low, and the double dsp skews everyone's ranks that participates (and wins).

I guess we should just opt out of war because we are already too good, eh? Ya...you know..maybe we should just stop playing altogether...that would really level the playing field for the rest of ya, eh? lolz.
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »
Quote from: "deano"
pmsl just checked and mona is in d

I know you got skills darling, but come on dont bragg about how good you and your alliance are when YOUR in d!

Actually I am coming out of (d)..in fact, I waited until after I had toggled to even post as I predicted someone would get their panties in a bunch over it. lol...first time ever to toggle (d) in this Uni and it sucked, but hey, even dsp whores have a life outside this game.  ;)
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

birthmark-ant