contact
October 18, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Author Topic: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!  (Read 8323 times)

Offline Pharos

• View Profile
Re: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 05:50:32 PM »
Quote from: "deano"
Quote from: "the enforcer"
the only people i see benefiting from war are the packs of hunters.
they get more split dsp. you should already be following up hits with multiple waves to extract profit.

my dsp rank is worth more than yours i have never been to war, or needed to send tag along probes or participated in a retirement party.  :lol:  :lol:

I agree with this 100% only they will benafit, I am ranked 50+for dsp with them getting doubble dsp for all there hits the gap between me(the normal player) and them will get bigger.

Was it not exiled who never use to go to war then all of a sudden you try go to war with all the top alliances, you keep posting its not our fault, we dont like the new systerm but it seems your more than happy to abuse it.

and as you all kindly ignored my last post ill say it again kiki is on the player advisory pannel as well as another exiled member so I read some where (so that could be wrong) you say you dont like it you dont agree with it, well then why the hell abuse it I would say I am not the one to point ther finger but well I am so, I say its bull shit you knew what was comming and you planned to abuse the systers as exiled always seems to do(not calling you cheaters at all) you just find loop holes.

In case people haven't noticed kiki and a few others are no longer in Exiled...  Some problems in the exiled ranks perhaps????   :twisted:

It's like many have said and I'm gonna call it like I see it... DSP whoremongering at its finest

Like I'm going to lure to namecalling.  I've never changed my agenda for anyone and sure as hell won't for a DSP whore. :roll:
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
"Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING!"

S7 Leader Uni2

Zeus Kills: stopped counting
Heph Kills: many
Moons given: dubbed the moongiver

Offline Paul Good

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 05:58:06 PM »
Quote from: "Mona Stangley"
You all crack me up. I still see nothing but excuses, and complaints from all those that are rejecting our declaration. Whatever  - we didn't really expect anything different :roll:

Mona you know I'd accept the war declaration from you if I could (It's not my decision anymore and I don't get that cool red button). I've started to become bored in uni2 and could use the fun of having someone actually try to attack me or hunting down some fleets. I'll talk to my leader and recommend accepting, but as I stepped down because I began to burn out from being in charge in too many unis for too long, I'll leave the decision to him. Whether I fly with you or against you Mona I'm glad to see you're coming out of dip too.

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 06:05:29 PM »
Bullies? LOL

The Exile is the only alliance that has the balls to stalk, track and smash top players. Even darkset told me this and wanted to go war with us to skip the boredom of this universe. Most other players just drop randomly in systems with weaker players and try to hit them off guard or sit on the oracle scanning everywhere hoping to ninja someone, the so called opportunism. I've heard that uni2 is Exiled and ODB, anything else is fodder. Sometimes I think it's the truth.

Some keep saying each one of our members outfleets each one of their members. Seems they are forgetting something called group attack! You can group 7 smaller against one big, Exiled did it many times here and uni1 since its beginning. It seems most alliances are just a number of players under the same tag and the highest level of coordination they can reach is to fulfill one system to make a stronghold and start to exchange moonshots there until everyone have a moon. Great!
The [size=120]Exiled[/size] sith pirate.
Darth Brunus - Exiled Uni2 Captain - Retired all unis.

Offline Pharos

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »
Quote from: "wishmaster3"
Bullies? LOL

The Exile is the only alliance that has the balls to stalk, track and smash top players. Even darkset told me this and wanted to go war with us to skip the boredom of this universe. Most other players just drop randomly in systems with weaker players and try to hit them off guard or sit on the oracle scanning everywhere hoping to ninja someone, the so called opportunism. I've heard that uni2 is Exiled and ODB, anything else is fodder. Sometimes I think it's the truth.

Some keep saying each one of our members outfleets each one of their members. Seems they are forgetting something called group attack! You can group 7 smaller against one big, Exiled did it many times here and uni1 since its beginning. It seems most alliances are just a number of players under the same tag and the highest level of coordination they can reach is to fulfill one system to make a stronghold and start to exchange moonshots there until everyone have a moon. Great!

Wouldn't say only  :roll:  your egos are bigger than your DSP.   :twisted:  Why don't you all come show me just how "good" you are  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

S7 Leader Uni2

Offline SandMan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »
Quote from: "Mona Stangley"
We don't even like this new system...the point system is too low, and the double dsp skews everyone's ranks that participates (and wins).

Yet you choose to take advantage of it in such a way. If you don't like it... choose not to participate.

Offline aaronhagel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »
blah blah blah, exiled is great, blah blah blah, chest thumping, blah blah blah, odb is the best besides exiled, blah blah blah

I thought maybe I'd summarize what he said for those of you who got sick to the stomach reading all that self serrving bollocks.

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 06:25:55 PM »
Quote from: "Pharos"
Wouldn't say only  :roll:  your egos are bigger than your DSP.   :twisted:  Why don't you all come show me just how "good" you are  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Why don't you get someone big instead of coming after shipyard production? LOL

What I said are facts, it's not just what I think... and it's all documented in this same forum.

The guy called us bullies, I answered him giving a reasonable counter argument that shows we aren't. But no one gives a fu** for what I want to say and removes it from the context to troll and troll.

Offline Pharos

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »

Why don't you get someone big instead of coming after shipyard production? LOL

What I said are facts, it's not just what I think... and it's all documented in this same forum.

so this is all from overnight hits?  :roll:

7    Pharos    S7    4,893,241

Just cause I don't post everything I do on here doesn't mean anything.  I post the hits that are fun for me.  I've nailed some big ones.  I've never seen one of your fleets ever head my way.  

I don't need to prove anything I think my ranks speak for themselves.  At least my account was built from the ground up and I've never lost a major fleet.  Can you say the same?  I know for a fact mona can't.  

Words are cheap.  Lets see your fleets heading my way and then we can see who has the biggest balls of all. :twisted:

S7 Leader Uni2

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 06:36:22 PM »
Yeah. Words are cheap, that's why we have words, screenshots and real debris, and you? Ranks are also cheap. They doesn't speak for itself, not at all.

So good to be inconsistent.

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 06:37:09 PM »
Quote from: "aaronhagel"
blah blah blah, exiled is great, blah blah blah, chest thumping, blah blah blah, odb is the best besides exiled, blah blah blah

I thought maybe I'd summarize what he said for those of you who got sick to the stomach reading all that self serrving bollocks.

+1,000 from me  :D

All this just proves to me that you people in Exiled really are full of yourselves!

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 06:42:06 PM »

I don't need to prove anything I think my ranks speak for themselves.  At least my account was built from the ground up and I've never lost a major fleet.  Can you say the same?  I know for a fact mona can't.  
:twisted:

You know I lost a major fleet for a fact? News to me...lol...the most I have ever lost is arties over 10k attacking tets and another 15k a few weeks ago. Both rebuilt within a week, gotta love fodder! But um, I've never lost a major fleet in any Uni that I play sweetcheeks  :P
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline Pharos

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
Yeah. Words are cheap, that's why we have words, screenshots and real debris, and you? Ranks are also cheap. They doesn't speak for itself, not at all.

*Yawn* sorry did you say something meaningful there?  All I caught was blah blah blah  8-)

S7 Leader Uni2

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 06:45:05 PM »

*Yawn* sorry did you say something meaningful there?  All I caught was blah blah blah  8-)

You see and read whatever you want to and fits to you. This is well proven.  ;)

Offline aaronhagel

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 06:50:12 PM »

Maybe not everyone in universe needs to have their ego stroked as much as you guys. I don't go and put up every big hit I've ever gotten on the forums, as most of you tend to do.

For someone who says words are cheap you sure use a lot of them.

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Offline aaronhagel

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 06:52:53 PM »
You see and read whatever you want to and fits to you. This is well proven.  ;)

It is very common for a person to project qualties of themselves onto their opponents in arguments.

Did you know that?

birthmark-ant