contact
July 20, 2018, 01:07:00 AM

Author Topic: Calling out UFP  (Read 3641 times)

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
Re: Calling out UFP
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »
Quote from: "ajunviper"
SGS 6   Loser ... :lol:

Loser how? Because I refuse to participate in this stupid "war" which YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE is also refusing to participate in?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Uni 1: retired, formerly Silver Gate Squadron
Uni 2: Sheridan Starkiller, Leader of the Shadows (Shadows)
http://http://wiki.playstarfleet.com/index.php/Shadows_(Shadows)

Offline Zuk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 11:25:54 PM »
Quote from: "SGS 6"
Quote from: "Jacq"
And by the way, last I checked, we were ahead on points... just barely. (a #6 alliance with 90 members should have had no problems scoring on a #37 alliance with 40 members... so the fact that we were JUST BARELY ahead, after 10 days, proves a big point.)

I am sick and tired of being at war, but unable to score any hits. Three-quarters of the UFP members were ALREADY in d mode or v mode when the war started, and nearly one-quarter of their members - including half of the ones who were not in d or v - have left the alliance since the war began. It got to the point where there are only four members I could find that were attackable, and only a total of six planets of those are within reasonable range of any of our members.

----

P.S. Those battle reports Ajun posted - only ONE of them was against one of our members (if you read his post) and that was an oracle locked fleet and represents HALF of UFP's scoring in this war. Also, the point totals he posted are not current.....

Shadows[Shadows]
Plunder Points Destroyed Ship Point Victory Points Starting Rank Current Rank
58909622 55346 114255 6 7

United Federation of Planets[UFP]
13977023 96870 110847 37 39

As of the latest intel, Your alliance is winning the war.

(they have also gone from 40 members to 26).

well your only ranked barely above them in your war because you cheated. what a way to go to win a war or even get some DSP. every alliance should just do that now.

so they lost some members and most are in d mode. is it their fault i dont think so. you should have realized this before you accepted the war declaration. you knew they were sending war declarations to many alliances and thought theyd be weak however its your alliance that is weak and cant hit the few active players. sure it may be hard but wheres the challenge? UFP is really above you in the war since they didnt send one of their guys into your alliance to get hit by them.

only a few in reasonable range? uni2 is small everyone should be in range unless you put your planets all in the same place. even then its still small. just stop your whinning and go after them. it is a war game after all.

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 01:03:11 AM »
Quote from: "Zuk"
Quote from: "Jacq"
And by the way, last I checked, we were ahead on points... just barely. (a #6 alliance with 90 members should have had no problems scoring on a #37 alliance with 40 members... so the fact that we were JUST BARELY ahead, after 10 days, proves a big point.)

I am sick and tired of being at war, but unable to score any hits. Three-quarters of the UFP members were ALREADY in d mode or v mode when the war started, and nearly one-quarter of their members - including half of the ones who were not in d or v - have left the alliance since the war began. It got to the point where there are only four members I could find that were attackable, and only a total of six planets of those are within reasonable range of any of our members.

----

P.S. Those battle reports Ajun posted - only ONE of them was against one of our members (if you read his post) and that was an oracle locked fleet and represents HALF of UFP's scoring in this war. Also, the point totals he posted are not current.....

Shadows[Shadows]

well your only ranked barely above them in your war because you cheated. what a way to go to win a war or even get some DSP. every alliance should just do that now.

so they lost some members and most are in d mode. is it their fault i dont think so. you should have realized this before you accepted the war declaration. you knew they were sending war declarations to many alliances and thought theyd be weak however its your alliance that is weak and cant hit the few active players. sure it may be hard but wheres the challenge? UFP is really above you in the war since they didnt send one of their guys into your alliance to get hit by them.

only a few in reasonable range? uni2 is small everyone should be in range unless you put your planets all in the same place. even then its still small. just stop your whinning and go after them. it is a war game after all.

The incident you're referring to happened on a day I was not online and I did not get any DSP from it.

The members they "lost" included over half of the ones not in diplo mode (the weaker half, too) and happened AFTER we accepted war (within the first 48 hours). This was unexpected, but clearly a tactic as they spun off into a seperate, brand new alliance which has an NAP with UFP - which previously had a no-NAP policy.

As for "reasonable range".... that was all planets within 75 systems or so of any of ours. No, we're not everywhere. But in most cases, the few active players they have are in the three or four galaxies we don't have a significant presence in, or are at one end while we are near the opposite end.

Offline Zuk

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 01:21:18 AM »
Quote from: "Zuk"

----

Shadows[Shadows]

The incident you're referring to happened on a day I was not online and I did not get any DSP from it.

The members they "lost" included over half of the ones not in diplo mode (the weaker half, too) and happened AFTER we accepted war (within the first 48 hours). This was unexpected, but clearly a tactic as they spun off into a seperate, brand new alliance which has an NAP with UFP - which previously had a no-NAP policy.

As for "reasonable range".... that was all planets within 75 systems or so of any of ours. No, we're not everywhere. But in most cases, the few active players they have are in the three or four galaxies we don't have a significant presence in, or are at one end while we are near the opposite end.[/quote]

maybe you should revise a reasonable range a little. your in a war and maybe you will have to do some work and go out of your little comfort zones and go to them. well it sucks what they did but go hit the few active ones and make them pay. uni2 last i checked was pretty small. you would only have to go a possible 3 galaxies at most if you set your self up decent enuogh. but if you organized your planets poorly then that sucks for you. wow the opposite ends of a galaxy what are you to do. sounds like you just dont know what you are doing if you cant find the time to go from one end of a galaxy to another or go out of galaxy

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 02:53:44 AM »
maybe you should revise a reasonable range a little. your in a war and maybe you will have to do some work and go out of your little comfort zones and go to them. well it sucks what they did but go hit the few active ones and make them pay. uni2 last i checked was pretty small. you would only have to go a possible 3 galaxies at most if you set your self up decent enuogh. but if you organized your planets poorly then that sucks for you. wow the opposite ends of a galaxy what are you to do. sounds like you just dont know what you are doing if you cant find the time to go from one end of a galaxy to another or go out of galaxy

We're not in a war anymore. It was cancelled and will NOT EVER be reinstated. (Even though UFP is actively trying to do so.) It is pointless - a war between five "all-star" type players and a medium-to-large sized alliance of all levels is inherently unfair, and is NOT what we signed up for (or even what we had for the first day or so).

As for the distance thing.... we have members spread out over large sections of about five different galaxies; however, in most cases those "large sections" are a 200 or so system range over to one side, and UFP's planets that ARE in those areas are all in diplo mode or were the ones who defected. The "all-stars" who stayed in UFP and active, are mostly in other galaxies or way off at the other end (75+ systems outside our area... in some cases much more than that where the flight time is actually LONGER than going to another galaxy).

And when some of our members DID send out hephs or MACs into those distant locations.... their UFP targets suddenly were not in UFP anymore or went into diplo mode.

Offline Pharos

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 03:17:36 AM »

We're not in a war anymore. It was cancelled and will NOT EVER be reinstated. (Even though UFP is actively trying to do so.) It is pointless - a war between five "all-star" type players and a medium-to-large sized alliance of all levels is inherently unfair, and is NOT what we signed up for (or even what we had for the first day or so).

As for the distance thing.... we have members spread out over large sections of about five different galaxies; however, in most cases those "large sections" are a 200 or so system range over to one side, and UFP's planets that ARE in those areas are all in diplo mode or were the ones who defected. The "all-stars" who stayed in UFP and active, are mostly in other galaxies or way off at the other end (75+ systems outside our area... in some cases much more than that where the flight time is actually LONGER than going to another galaxy).

And when some of our members DID send out hephs or MACs into those distant locations.... their UFP targets suddenly were not in UFP anymore or went into diplo mode.

Got something for yah:

[attachment=0:3oo8hjvw]worlds-smallest-violin.jpg[/attachment:3oo8hjvw]
"Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING!"

S7 Leader Uni2

Zeus Kills: stopped counting
Heph Kills: many
Moons given: dubbed the moongiver

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 03:19:57 AM »
I just find it both amusing and insulting that an alliance would behave like that when THEY were the ones who requested the war in the first place.

Offline ajunviper

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »
I just find it both amusing and insulting that an alliance would behave like that when THEY were the ones who requested the war in the first place.

right ...and you lose by surrender to UFP ...

the were never cancel button dummy but end Wars button...
End Wars button = Surrender ...

so you Lose Shadows ...

and you making this topic calling us... now here were are let's have a smack talk...
but you already lose the Wars ...

come on Declare on us now ... let do the smack talk all days ...
or maybe you are to chicken to fight ...

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 02:38:15 PM »

right ...and you lose by surrender to UFP ...

the were never cancel button dummy but end Wars button...
End Wars button = Surrender ...

so you Lose Shadows ...

and you making this topic calling us... now here were are let's have a smack talk...
but you already lose the Wars ...

come on Declare on us now ... let do the smack talk all days ...
or maybe you are to chicken to fight ...

You might want to check the warscore.

Also... check the dates on the posts. This thread was started toward the beginning of the war that YOU GUYS declared and that 90% of YOUR OWN alliance refused to participate in.

Offline ajunviper

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 02:47:09 PM »
SGS 6 is a loser  :lol:
Shadow is a Joke  :lol:

hahaha :roll:

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 02:54:50 PM »
Shadow is a Joke  :lol:

Um... take a look at the war stats. We had dozens of members participating in YOUR war - or wanting to, but unable to find targets. The war was cancelled - and by the way the stats screen says we won - because of your alliance's refusal to participate. You guys didn't even land any hits that I know of beyond the 5th day of the war (which lasted 10 days).

All you are doing by trying to trashtalk us now, is proving our point. You have a couple of hotheaded leaders who will "fight anyone", but underneath that, the remainder of your alliance (and that new alliance you guys spun off) is a bunch of peace-loving cowards.

Your war, by the way, is one of the reasons BFG is now running polls on things like an alliance going over a certain percentage of members in diplomacy mode invoking an automatic surrender.

Offline ajunviper

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 03:00:18 PM »
you cheated the point of Wars ...
yes i know ...

you sent your member to UFP and let them destroy by you ...
i caught 2 spy you sent, yes i know it's your dirty trick ...
but ho care you did not achieve 1 mil point  because you surrender ...
i sent a ticket to BFG about this matter ...
if you surrender you should lose the Wars not count by the point ...

once again

Shadow is a Big Jokes  :lol:

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
I didn't send anyone. Wasn't even online that day - had a training seminar at work plus my normal work shift. (Yes, I work weekends, and my employer has a ban on cellphones).

Offline ajunviper

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 03:03:58 PM »
ho care about your seminar...

Shadow is a Big Jokes  :lol:

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 03:05:30 PM »
ho care about your seminar...

you sent your member to UFP and let them destroy by you ...
i caught 2 spy you sent, yes i know it's your dirty trick ...

You brought it up. Said "you", directed at me. I wasn't online the day the incident you're talking about happened. That's why I brought it up.

birthmark-ant