contact
October 19, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Author Topic: The Syndicate (Profit) now recruiting spies  (Read 1330 times)

Offline toodschmidt

• View Profile
The Syndicate (Profit) now recruiting spies
« on: July 18, 2011, 05:00:34 AM »
I want to personally thank you all for stopping by. I see P_D there in the corner, you big friggin' greaseball. And it looks like Tarro managed to drag his friggin'  lazy rear out of Long Island. There's Kenny, you couldn't wear a clean shirt - you show up with tomato gravy all over your shirt? Oh, that's not tomato. Ok, well keep up the good work, but where an apron or something, those clots will ruin the fabric.

Recently it has come to our attention how friggin' porous this little group we call an alliance has become. Youse may think you are around friends, around famiia, and youse have the place swept for bugs, yet posts on our alliance message boards land up on ODB's within minutes. Not that ODB isn't a stand up group and all, heck they are number 1 ranked in Uni 2. It makes sense that ODB would need a spy in the Syndicate. From my understanding their boards are sorely lacking in dead hooker and midget-fantasy-based posts, and what is SFC without dead hookers?  We thought at first it was to find out about Codename’s new auto-harvest-ninja spy script, but the midgets seemed like a better guess. Friggin' midgets are cazzo divertente. And the dead hookers, not as funny, but still, it is what it is.

So of course, with our famila here, youse had to wonder which friggin'  wop was spilling his beans. Mother Mary - I had no friggin' idea what I found when I started asking around the neighborhood. Grummm had some connection with UFP- apparently she's always had some amore segreto on some mook named Phil. Sonny was passing stuff on to the Pro through some message system involving mailboxes or traffic lights or some merda like that. Morat was apparently just tattling everything to BFG, being the culo baciatore to Matt that he is. Razor finally admitted to being a spy for his own alliance of 1 member, which doesn't even friggin' make sense, but he's always been idiota. Cap’n Walsh is a spy for the rebels, so I told him in baritone “You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!.” Tarro spilled the beans and said he was passing info to the J &N Corp, which is not even in this Uni, and shows how he got the nickname “Testa Piena di Ricotta.” And then Miss Kiki “conveniently” arrives- sure with the hair, jewelry, cleavage and homicidal “come hither” look she was a natural fit for the Syndicate, but apparently more than one breadstick is dipping into her sauce, if you know what I mean.

One would hope there would be at least a few actual real members, swear on the sacrament, there were almost none. So in the end, this whole calzone is a joke. Apparently all we have is spies, and no actual members. Except Shitty Tayholc, and he’s (i), presumed swimming with the fishes.

So the Syndicate is throwing in the whole lasagna, and is now openly recruiting spies. Please in you app tell us who you are spying for, to eliminate some of this friggin’ redundancy. Seriously, how many spies does Exiled and ODB need?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Volete vivere per sempre? Falco-uomini, tuffo!

Offline SGS 6

• View Profile
Re: The Syndicate (Profit) now recruiting spies
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 05:23:32 AM »
Quote from: "toodschmidt"
I want to personally thank you all for stopping by. I see P_D there in the corner, you big friggin' greaseball. And it looks like Tarro managed to drag his friggin'  lazy rear out of Long Island. There's Kenny, you couldn't wear a clean shirt - you show up with tomato gravy all over your shirt? Oh, that's not tomato. Ok, well keep up the good work, but where an apron or something, those clots will ruin the fabric.

Recently it has come to our attention how friggin' porous this little group we call an alliance has become. Youse may think you are around friends, around famiia, and youse have the place swept for bugs, yet posts on our alliance message boards land up on ODB's within minutes. Not that ODB isn't a stand up group and all, heck they are number 1 ranked in Uni 2. It makes sense that ODB would need a spy in the Syndicate. From my understanding their boards are sorely lacking in dead hooker and midget-fantasy-based posts, and what is SFC without dead hookers?  We thought at first it was to find out about Codename’s new auto-harvest-ninja spy script, but the midgets seemed like a better guess. Friggin' midgets are cazzo divertente. And the dead hookers, not as funny, but still, it is what it is.

So of course, with our famila here, youse had to wonder which friggin'  wop was spilling his beans. Mother Mary - I had no friggin' idea what I found when I started asking around the neighborhood. Grummm had some connection with UFP- apparently she's always had some amore segreto on some mook named Phil. Sonny was passing stuff on to the Pro through some message system involving mailboxes or traffic lights or some merda like that. Morat was apparently just tattling everything to BFG, being the culo baciatore to Matt that he is. Razor finally admitted to being a spy for his own alliance of 1 member, which doesn't even friggin' make sense, but he's always been idiota. Cap’n Walsh is a spy for the rebels, so I told him in baritone “You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!.” Tarro spilled the beans and said he was passing info to the J &N Corp, which is not even in this Uni, and shows how he got the nickname “Testa Piena di Ricotta.” And then Miss Kiki “conveniently” arrives- sure with the hair, jewelry, cleavage and homicidal “come hither” look she was a natural fit for the Syndicate, but apparently more than one breadstick is dipping into her sauce, if you know what I mean.

One would hope there would be at least a few actual real members, swear on the sacrament, there were almost none. So in the end, this whole calzone is a joke. Apparently all we have is spies, and no actual members. Except Shitty Tayholc, and he’s (i), presumed swimming with the fishes.

So the Syndicate is throwing in the whole lasagna, and is now openly recruiting spies. Please in you app tell us who you are spying for, to eliminate some of this friggin’ redundancy. Seriously, how many spies does Exiled and ODB need?

LOL. All I will say is, as its leader, to my knowledge Shadows only has about four spies out there in the wild.

And now I'm laughing at you folks all trying to figure out who we might want to spy on....
Uni 1: retired, formerly Silver Gate Squadron
Uni 2: Sheridan Starkiller, Leader of the Shadows (Shadows)
http://http://wiki.playstarfleet.com/index.php/Shadows_(Shadows)

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 05:50:29 AM »
Well you are welcome to come join us, just pick a group you wanna be a spy for...LOL
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Bravicus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 06:14:32 AM »
Ooo this sounds interesting sending application now.

Is it okay if I am spying for myself?
Everything I say is likely a couple of years out of date

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 12:01:09 PM »
I've quit but I can keep you up to date on the happenings in the small semi lit industrial estate just over from my house
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline toodschmidt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
And we have admitted our first spy! Welcome Bravicus!

What everyone doesn't realize is that Profit is like Sesame Street- if you get famous enough, you always land up making a guest appearance. And it always seems like it would be fun, but then you wake up covered in oddly covered fur and feathers next to a 3 passed-out sticky muppets and wonder "My God, what have I done?"

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 06:53:04 PM »
Edit:  never mind, my brain is in the wrong universe lol.

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 07:23:46 AM »
Okay, well we had a couple more spies join us in the last day or so, but there are still a lot of alliances that have yet to get on board with this.  

I'd like to see a spy from xXx, and one from *Empire*, and maybe MOB.
And how about SWaRM - I have killed a LOT of SWaRM players - oh wait that was Uni1- well still, they need to be represented.
And    MERC - they actually have the guts to reference Cylons in their alliance name...interesting.

I hear that soon there may be another erotic story competition...y'all won't want to be missing that.
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 08:40:57 AM »
Does no one want to know what is going on in that industrial estate?

:roll:
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline toodschmidt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »
My interest is piqued. Is there an odd smell of decomposition and cilantro drifting over, because I may know the place you are referring to...

birthmark-ant