contact
October 23, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Author Topic: Vulgar display of Power‎  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Eugene McMullin

• View Profile
Vulgar display of Power‎
« on: September 09, 2015, 04:00:51 PM »
Vulgar display of Power‎:

I have removed this Post in good faith.

Gene
Fleet Admiral McMullin
Leader of
The True Pug Empire
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:11:52 PM by Eugene McMullin »

Offline dave wyn the fuzz

• View Profile
Re: Vulgar display of Power‎
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 10:30:31 PM »
WOW that was the biggest load of lies and paranoia i have read in a long time.

the facts are that yak left the game then he missed playing the game so then he rejoined and left your alliance. a member of your alliance left ships out and he took them.

I will tell you this for the last time, my planet has been at 3:40 for years and years, why would i move a planet next to a player who can give me nothing ? your fleet is tiny, did you not bother having a look at the probe report and seeing it was well established planet ? in fact your whole alliance combined would not be worth hitting, i would get more points from a very very small NPC.

Now you did move a planet in system with me and then decided to try and irritate me, it worked !

that being said i am going to blow you up and render your planets useless just for the irritation you have caused me, you will be living in p mode and BFG will love me for it :)

Offline dave wyn the fuzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 01:34:10 AM »
sorry Gene i thought it was TM who posted that and it is TM I am going to blow up and level not you. sorry :/

Offline bob the yak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 06:13:11 AM »
Thank you

Offline Eugene McMullin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 02:00:47 AM »
Well as it turns out. VDOP/Yak Master has been an Ass again.
He has contacted several high ranked players in various alliances and asked to help him smash the Pug Alliance.
Dr Zed has given his account to VDOP and he renamed it to Nucking Futs. Dr Zed is still playing a low ranked account under another name.
In my previous post which I removed because of a promise by VDOP to not attack Pug's, I stated that he was a back stabber and traitor. He is not to be trusted by anyone in any alliance.
His complaint was that we attacked low ranked players and were bullies, THAT IS A LIE!.  The Greywolf player we attacked was within 10 ranks of me AND HE LEFT HIS SHIPS OUT...
I have been playing this game for 5 years, since it started and No high ranked player ever had pity on me and NOT attacked me because I was low ranked... NAPL2, Skeenan and several others have attacked me. I have lost many fleets.  I don't hold it against them, unless they keep attacking.  This is a freeking GAME, it's imaginary, it's in cyberspace... It doesn't count.
As for VDOP/Yak/Nucking Futs He is a spoiled little kid, that need a good ass whipping.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:04:47 PM by Eugene McMullin »

Offline bob the yak

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 08:58:21 AM »
Yes I gave my word & I have NOT hit any of you.

The player who got hit by The Object is GTO who is rank 155 & unless I have gone completely stupid & lost all ability to count GTO is not close to the top 100 so how can he be within 10 ranks of you guys????

Offline Eugene McMullin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 01:01:52 PM »
Yak/VDOP/Futs
You have to get over this spoiled brat stage and get on with your life. The GA we did was in August 2015, NOT February 2016. That is the one you called us bullies and quit the alliance. However, in both cases, THEY LEFT THEIR SHIPS OUT!!!
FRS = Ships
No FRS = No Ships
As Captain Skeenan once told me, "This is a War Game"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:03:30 PM by Eugene McMullin »

Offline Eugene McMullin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 06:08:50 PM »
I am done with this...
It was Moosedriver we hit in August 2015. He later quit the game due to RL problems, not because we took his fleet.  In addition, we left the debris and sent the plunder plus more back to him.
GTO was hit, in Feb. 2016 by a lone Pug member...
What did these two attacks have in common?  THEY LEFT THEIR SHIPS OUT!!!