contact
June 25, 2017, 03:45:35 AM

Author Topic: How do I use a territory?  (Read 400 times)

Offline evb

• View Profile
How do I use a territory?
« on: July 17, 2016, 08:14:17 PM »
I have acquired an Advanced Factory territory.  The territory is now in my name but I no longer have access to the fleet I attacked it with.  And I still can not build mine droids on my homeworld where the advanced factory logo now appears with a level 5 factory that resides there.

I can not find instructions on how to use territories in general.

HELP!

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
Re: How do I use a territory?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 09:04:04 PM »
Build mines there or deploy resources to it. In hired guns, you have to build mine droids in the advanced factory territory factory.   Be sure to take some charons with you.  Build your factory and production link.  Then build your droids.  Take the droids with you when you leave.  Before the territory expires.  If the territory expires, your ships will be sent to the planet it is attached to, but the droids and the resources won't be.

Offline evb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 03:08:55 PM »
Build mines where?  I cannot access the territory like I do a colony.  I can deploy resources but I can't not go there to build mines or robots.  And the factory on the colony out of associated with still won't let me build mine robots even thought I have a level 6 factory on the colony associated with the territory.

Offline evb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »
I got it.  The answer was I have to click on the Advanced Factory icon that appears above the colony out OS associated with.  Since I'm on a smart phone I was always clicking on the colony.  Now of only I can hold this territory long enough to build my robots and skedaddle.