Author Topic: Heps can't return, can't probe NPC's, etc  (Read 823 times)

Offline guarddog32

• View Profile
Heps can't return, can't probe NPC's, etc
« on: July 26, 2021, 09:23:11 AM »
A bunch of my  members in my alliance are having issues with extreme 5 and not being able to play because heps are not able to  return, we can't probe NPC's, ship builds are all getting stuck at the screen "updating" or then it will say "try again later"

Anyone else having this issue?

Offline Anij

• View Profile
Re: Heps can't return, can't probe NPC's, etc
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 02:10:30 PM »
Yep, all my fleets are stuck, too  Same with many others in my alliance.I sent a ticket in to BFG, but no response so far.
We've discovered that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself, full of powerful forces. Most people aren't aware enough of the now to even notice.

Offline guarddog32

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
Jason contacted me and let me know that the developers are aware of and working on the issue.

Offline Anij

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 06:04:36 PM »
I got the same reply from him. He got all my existing fleets unstuck, and said things should be fine again, but now I have ESP fleets stuck in limbo. Grrr!
We've discovered that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself, full of powerful forces. Most people aren't aware enough of the now to even notice.

Offline guarddog32

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 08:31:04 PM »
I don't know why he told you things were fine, he knows that the developers haven't fixed it yet and told me that he hopes they do soon.  What alliance are you in in extreme 5? Must be doom as there are not many alliances with many people left lol.

Offline Anij

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 11:04:42 PM »
Yes, I'm in Doom there. I've sent 3 messages, and the last one, he said they were aware that this continues to happen and trying to fix it. Things were fine for awhile, but now I've got probes stuck in limbo again. Other fleets seem to be acting normally - for now...

My builds seem to be doing OK, though. Some people say their builds are frozen too. These glitches seem to be really random.