contact
November 23, 2017, 06:43:17 PM

Author Topic: Valid Targets  (Read 8551 times)

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
Re: Valid Targets
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »
Nard is a coward that only preys on those 3 or 4 times less equipped than her.
Nard to this day has yet to be skilled enough to catch me.

hey noooooobmiller - get on my level :P

Offline Doctor Death

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 11:43:02 AM »
Justice 69...account buyer extraordinaire.  Talks all kinds of smack with a bought fleet while he hides behind Boris's bought fleet.  Laughable.

Offline OmegaNex

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 01:10:41 PM »
Rydannia stop making such a fool of yourself. Also unless those are the actuall in game names that battle report shouldn't be there. And let's face it most players will hit someone if that player hits them, just because AA did it all of a sudden you are making a huge deal out of it how many of your friends did AA profit off of? My bet is all of them. And before you start sayIng you haven't attacked anyone who hasn't attacked you out of retaliation, bet at some point you nuked someone who attacked you if you didn't hit them back. Really you're Probably just to insignificant to do anything to AA so you just like to come and whine on the forums.

And let's bE honest most of you are biased and just hate AA. I don't like them either but I don't run around slandering then and preaching how evil they are.
SFCO - Semi-Retired
SFX - Around
SFX2 - ~OmegaNex~
Proud Member of the peanut gallery http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=15829.0

Mediocrity is a terrible fate.

andy nard1

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 02:41:36 PM »
Oh well...

Seems that Justice is a liar. I did not sat bashed two of his planets I attacked the same planet twice.
I had a decent number of defenses on ,y planet, I did not complain of being sat bashed.

Than i probed Justice and found all those resources sitting there, without defenses.
I attacked with 2 waves, with some ships I managed to scrap from my overnight production. I made more profit that he made. So why I sat bashed him? Means that now you leave a planet without defenses, and 700 sats there and cannot be attacked because it is sat bashing? I attacked him because he attacked me, I just took back the resources he took from me.

After I attacked him for a profit of over 6 millions he nuked my planets...but wait I am the sat basher...
Can someone explain me where I am wrong?

If he did not attack me, I would not have attacked him, in fact I have not even probed his planets for weeks. He choose to send a few thousand athenas to kill 1K arts, and took some resources, and as I said before I did not complain, I just found an undefended planet with millions of resources...but I cannot attack it because he had 700 sats on such planet?

The kids got upset and nuked all my defenses.

Those are the facts.

For the ones that are not aware we had an agreement with KBF this was the text of the agreement
If there is any issue among members of the two alliances, the leaders shall be involved. AA members shall not have a direct contact with the leader of KBF, any issue shall be referred to me and I will contact KBF leadership.

We shall always carry out valid attacks.

No nukes unless clearing out for mass resources.

No sat bashing.

No overnight production on low ranked players (allow them to build up)
unquote.

I did not consider my attack sat bashing, since the planet was undefended with millions of resources there, I did attack a over night production of a high ranked player. So I did not break any of the terms of the agreement, unfortunately Justice nuking my planet has broken the terms of the agreement.
You should not forget that I made more profit than he made, and I lost less ships...

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:03:56 PM by andy nard1 »

andy nard1

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 02:53:24 PM »
the way i see it who cares who's right or wrong, nard has been called out by justice, now let's see if nard is man/woman (i dont care what it is) enough to take justice up on it, that would prove how much hounor nard really got. or he can do it the way he said he would by sat bashing anyone in KBF noob or not.

your call nard!

I found that ridiculous, what shall I do now? Attack with all my ships Justice because he called me out?
I am not going to waste my time to find the hole where he is hiding now. Time will come for him, like it did come for Fallen, he also called me out...we all know how it ended. This is a strategy war game, I will hit Justice at a time of my choice...maybe in 1 day, 1 week or one month...
Finally I am not entertaining anything with Justice, he is way too immature.
I just replied to the thread because not all facts were reported correctly.

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 03:07:32 PM »
Oh well...

Seems that Justice is a liar. I did not sat bashed two of his planets I attacked the same planet twice.
I had a decent number of defenses on ,y planet, I did not complain of being sat bashed.

Than i probed Justice and found all those resources sitting there, without defenses.
I attacked with 2 waves, with some ships I managed to scrap from my overnight production. I made more profit that he made. So why I sat bashed him? Means that now you leave a planet without defenses, and 700 sats there and cannot be attacked because it is sat bashing? I attacked him because he attacked me, I just took back the resources he took from me.

After I attacked him for a profit of over 6 millions he nuked my planets...but wait I am the sat basher...
Can someone explain me where I am wrong?

If he did not attack me, I would not have attacked him, in fact I have not even probed his planets for weeks. He choose to send a few thousand athenas to kill 1K arts, and took some resources, and as I said before I did not complain, I just found an undefended planet with millions of resources...but I cannot attack it because he had 700 sats on such planet?

Hmmm....a profitable attack by Andy.  What's the problem? NONE!  Leave 700 helio's and millions of resources on an undefended planet and your just ASKING for someone to hit it.  Feel free to rebuild those helios, drop a few million resources there, and send me the coords :D

andy nard1

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 05:00:33 PM »
Those 2 reports were merely examples.  I have many friends ranging many alliances.  and every one of my friends with out fail who has know of a friend of theirs to hit AA has seen that friend in return get smashed into the ground.  Why?  Because they had the audacity to hit AA.  "How dare they.  They must respect AA"

Those two reports are misleading and you are not telling the full story, it is clear that the defender has lifted his ships just before the attack landed, therefore the questions are:
1) Was the attacker aware the defender was online?
2) Did the defender inform that he was online?
3) Why such has not been reported to me?

Since this thread is not about the above topic, I would appreciate if you reply to me by PM.

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 07:11:04 PM »
Yeah, I hate to say it as well, but it seems Andy is right about this one. The guy that attacked Andy should have not left a planet in a circumstance where it could be hit so easily for profit (especially just after hitting Andy, lol). The fact that the planet had sats on it really doesn't mean squat in this case imo.

On the flipside of it, I also applaud the hit on Andy for the arties, as many ppl just wouldn't have the scrotum to even go for it. lol x 2. lol lol
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 07:35:53 PM »
yeah as far as i can tell standard game play, somebody attacked, was retaliated against, and is now talking smack.
if you think aa, or anyone else for that matter won't attack you are sadly mistaken.

frankly this game has been a lot less exciting since bfg changed the rules about hitting somebody less than 6 times a day and can be considered harassment.
make me want to go pwn some noobs in elwynn forest, well back in the day before they had endless 83 elite guards.

Offline Neumiller

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 09:19:36 PM »
hey noooooobmiller - get on my level :P

10 points for funny. A small margin of you people manage to pull off "funny".

Offline Coolloser

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »
Quote from: andy nard1
Those two reports are misleading and you are not telling the full story, it is clear that the defender has lifted his ships just before the attack landed, therefore the questions are:
1) Was the attacker aware the defender was online?
2) Did the defender inform that he was online?
3) Why such has not been reported to me?

Since this thread is not about the above topic, I would appreciate if you reply to me by PM.
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) I think everyone assumed you knew as there were AA members defending it in the Open Skype room
(When you make an assumption you make an ass out of "U" and "Mption")

PMing you now :)

Moons Created: 1071
Moons Owned: 51
Most Zeese Killed in One Shot: 100

UniX1; Retired TeaBaggger
Uni2X; Revolution: Just Cools

andy nard1

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 06:30:00 AM »
I keep sat bashing Justice 96...damn this time no sats...will try again another time

Andrea Nard1 led an attack on JUSTICE 96 at Eagles Eye .
The following emerged from battle after 6 Round(s)

*****Attacker: Andrea Nard1*****
Artemis : 139163  (Lost: 7676 of 146839)
Poseidon : 6491  (Lost: 166 of 6657)
Athena : 1150  (Lost: 20 of 1170)
Hades : 1016  (Lost: 16 of 1032)
** Resources lost: 27,728,000 ore, 9,778,000 crystal, and 572,000 hydrogen.
** Destroyed Ship Points Gained: 549,085

*****Defender: JUSTICE 96*****
Hermes : 0  (Lost: 5543 of 5543)
Atlas : 0  (Lost: 10040 of 10040)
Hercules : 0  (Lost: 12520 of 12520)
Dionysus : 0  (Lost: 16886 of 16886)
Poseidon : 0  (Lost: 201 of 201)
Gaia : 0  (Lost: 32 of 32)
Athena : 0  (Lost: 366 of 366)
Prometheus : 0  (Lost: 1 of 1)
Zeus : 1  (Lost: 2 of 3)
** Ship Resources lost: 294,930,000 ore, 217,646,000 crystal, and 36,509,000 hydrogen.
** Total Resources lost: 294,930,000 ore, 217,646,000 crystal, and 36,509,000 hydrogen.
** Destroyed Ship Points Gained: 38,078

The attacking side acquired 0 resources.
96,797,400 ore and 68,236,200 crystal are now floating at this location.

for some strange reason one Zeus survived...sent another wave to complete the job

The attacking side acquired 568,444 ore, 2,479,063 crystal, and 15,284,332 hydrogen.
99,389,100 ore and 70,320,900 crystal are now floating at this location.

Now, anybody else want to call me out? noobmiller you do not qualify for that

Offline Doctor Death

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 06:47:35 AM »
No sats?  You're a filthy Zeus-basher!

Offline Rufus Griffin

• Oh, you outta time baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »
Those 2 reports were merely examples.  I have many friends ranging many alliances.  and every one of my friends with out fail who has know of a friend of theirs to hit AA has seen that friend in return get smashed into the ground.  Why?  Because they had the audacity to hit AA.  "How dare they.  They must respect AA"

i personally don't think there is anything wrong with this policy at all.  i typically take no less than 3 times the value of whatever i've lost from the offender or their alliance.  if you blow up my car, i blow up your house.  if you blow up my house, i'm burning down your whole block.  i've found this to be nearly as strong a deterrent as FRS. 
Phase 2
Extreme Universe 1
Peak:  #31, #17 DSP
Alliances: The Midnight Brethren, WHO

Extreme Universe 2
Peak:  #201, #97 DSP
Alliances:  NTA, xXx

Conquest
Alliance:  xXx

Tournament
I Am Meadowlark
Season 1
Alliance:  Haters

Darkwing Duck
Season 2
Alliance:  MM, xXx

andy nard1

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 04:52:24 PM »
So noobmiller, rydannia, monkey, headhole...where are your big mouths?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:55:48 PM by andy nard1 »