contact
November 23, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

Author Topic: Valid Targets  (Read 8551 times)

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
Re: Valid Targets
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 05:04:22 PM »
~crickets chirping~
Expect only what happens in the fight. That way you'll never be surprised.

Daily Mining Income: 157,091,180
on eradeon2.playstarfleet.com

Daily Mining Income: 80,170,740
on nova.playstarfleet.com

Offline krown

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
So noobmiller, rydannia, monkey, headhole...where are your big mouths?

You forgot the champ who started this thread #losing

AA - EMBRACE THE HATE

Offline headhole

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 06:50:58 PM »
sorry SIR nard, for not replying untill i next log on, prehaps next time you post something on here, you should text me on my mobile phone so i can respond to your post right away(pm me and i'll let you have my number).....geeze

anyway fair play your doing the manly thing, and taking to the one you have the problem with, AND not doing what you said you would do by hitting all KBF members low ranks and all, for sats and over night production

now i wouldn't be at all shocked if justice is thinking of quitting, with the amount of time it will take him to rebuild ;D ;D ;D

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 07:08:18 PM »
What do you want for me to say Andy?...

You were attacked by a player for nearly 1,700 ships sitting on a nearly undefended (despite your claim otherwise) planet... You were not "bashed"... not by any stretch of the word.

You retaliated against the player who attacked you... (that's fine, I don't see that as bashing either)...

However, you attacked him back twice... not once... and you attacked him for overnight production, not for ships... (Okay,... I'll grant that you were "retaliating" for being hit first, but not going after ships,... just overnight production, that's kind of petty, in my opinion - even still, eventhough I think that it was petty, I'd still call it retaliation, not bashing)

However,...

The worst thing here, as was mentioned, is that you consider the actions of a single player "calling you out", to be a violation of some agreement with an entire alliance...

You made it clear to Boris, in a message to him, that you intended to have your entire alliance start attacking everyone in the KBF, because 1 of their players has the cojones to call you out.

Instead of keeping it between you and him, and fighting him 1 on 1, fairly - with Honor, ... you attempted to hide behind the threat of attacking his alliance's smaller members, if he doesn't stop attacking you... That would force him to stop attacking you, to protect his alliance's smaller members... because you didn't want to fight him 1 on 1.

Since you took the time to ask me what I think ("So noobmiller, rydannia, monkey, headhole...where are your big mouths?")... I'll take the time to say this... I think that you already know what I think of those sort of tactics... I think that it isn't even necessary for me to answer that question, because you already know the answer, and I'd get a warning from Matt for a violation of the forum rules, if I said what I really think about such tactics.

However, with that said...

So far, it seems that you haven't done what you said that you'd do... so far, it seems like you have kept it between just the two of you...

So, good on you for showing that you have some Honor, instead of cowardice...

That's all there really is to say. - At least, so far...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:44:52 PM by Monkey D. Luffy »
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline David_

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »

Probably keeping quiet since you get threads closed as soon as get your last say.

andy nard1

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 11:06:47 PM »
Let me make clear once for all, the two alliance had an agreement to protect lower ranked, a major member of an alliance, justice 96 broke such agreement, his whole alliance will pay for his actions, since such agreement was made 2 months ago, because of Justice actions.

Justice nuked before calling out, his call out has nothing to do with the message I sent to Boris, in fact, I sent the message before being called out. Of course that does not fit your scheme Monkey and you have to MIS represent the facts. You come here sentencing without bein part of this, you do not know the facts, and when such does not fit your illusions you ignore them.
Monkey, again, you talk and twist the facts, we are going after kbf, not because justice attacked, but because he broke an agreement nuking the defences. Can you understand that?
Yes, I repeat, AA wil, go after any member of any any alliance that breaks agreements, even by one player, unless such alliance takes actions against such member that we deem satisfactory.

Being part of an alliance means behaving in the interest of the alliance. Period. Do not the point finger at me or my mates, point the finger to the very single player that has broken the agreement.
Next time before writings monkey, read the terms of the agreement that have been posted on this thread. Justice came here, looking for you, Nami (under her new account) and all others to justify his actions, becasue he knows that he broke the agreement.

Anyway said that, it will remain my and my alliance prerogative to retaliate on any player of any alliance that breaks agreements, we will do it? It is up to us. Do to like it? Your problem, not mine. Do not break agreements and nothing will happen.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:27:12 PM by andy nard1 »

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:05 AM »
Damn Andy... even when I complement you (well, sort of, anyway), you still have to talk shit about me... that shows your character very well...

So, lets get to what you said about me then, shall we?...

1... What scheme have I concocted this time, Andy?...
2... What facts did I misrepresent, Andy?...
3... What sentencing did I do, Andy?...
4... What illusions do I have, Andy?...
5... What words did I twist, Andy?...
6... What new account does Nami have, Andy?...

I think that you should re-read my two posts Andy... because you clearly missed what I wrote.

A: You (AA) had an agreement (with the KBF) that valid attacks could be carried out... Justice's attack on you was valid.
B: You retaliated in a rather petty manor, but it was retaliation - I did say this...
C: He nuked you back for your pettyness... okay... he broke the agreement - I didn't dispute this...
D: The agreement that you (AA) had with the KBF was that: "If there is any issue among members of the two alliances, the leaders shall be involved. AA members shall not have a direct contact with the leader of KBF, any issue shall be referred to me and I will contact KBF leadership." - But instead of contacting Boris when you were hit, you retaliated without doing so... you made it personal between the two of you - and he smacked you back with nukes, after you smacked him back for his overnight - then you contacted Boris, to tell him that the agreement was broken, and that all members of the KBF were open to being attacked.

You failed to live up to the agreement yourself - you were supposed to contact Boris, and work it out,... but you didn't, you took it into your own hands,... and look at where it is now.

So what did I miss Nard?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:22:01 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »

andy nard1

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 12:29:07 AM »
Monkey you hijacked the thread. I am not interested in having any personal discussion with you.

I am tired of you and your posts.

Keep this thread, it is all yours. I am just glad I have hit Justice after he called me out...

How can someone argue with you when you contradict yourself on the same post?

A: You (AA) had an agreement (with the KBF) that valid attacks could be carried out... Justice's attack on you was valid.

You failed to live up to the agreement yourself - you were supposed to contact Boris, and work it out,...

Why should I have contacted Boris if the attack on me was valid, and as I stated it was? You also stated it was....
Now, if Justice believe that my attack was not valid, he failed to contact Boris instead of nuking...so he did not contacted Boris because he though that my attack was valid...

So based on your statement

But instead of contacting Boris when you were hit, you retaliated without doing so... you made it personal between the two of you

Justice made it personal failing to contact Boris, not me...

I contacted Boris after being nuked, unfortunately no reply, and till now AA is waiting his reply before taking any actions on other members...
Monkey GO AWAY I AM TIRED OF YOUR TWISTING OF THE FACTS. YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG AGAIN...YOU ARE TWISTING AND CONTRADICTING YOURSELF IN ONE POST TO MAKE ME LOOK WRONG...

Can you twist a bit more? Your last twist did not work
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:35:20 AM by andy nard1 »

Offline David_

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 12:50:09 AM »
You asked him where his big mouth was, then told him you didn't want to talk to him. Then you ended by telling him to go away, but then asked him a question. I guess the pot is a contradiction...

What I still don't understand is why two top 10 players can't just attack each other. Why they need some sort of agreement to save them from ONE on ONE.

Offline Rydannia

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 01:02:58 AM »

Andy since this is the first time I have checked this forum in 2 days I was unable to respond.  I apologize for not making this thread my life to respond the moment you posted.  Do me a favor and go back and read my first post in this thread.  I declared there that justice is a known basher himself and deserves any attack he receives in light of that.  The only issue I had with your attack was that it was being justified as retaliation for him "bashing" you because he killed arties. 

Clarification: AA doesn't sat bash as a rule. In this instance, Justice had already sat bashed an AA member a few months ago, and Andy and Boris came to an agreement that Boris would handle it. In this case, he didn't, or Justice didn't listen and decided to do it again (and please don't tell me 1600 arts isn't bashing in X2) so Andy decided to do something about it. So now that Justice has decided to open up all of his alliance as prey (as was warned by AA during the first go-round), he posts here to try to rally public opinion on his side. I think you will have more luck buying another fleet to compete than to find someone to support your cause.
Your hits were profitable hits so I agree do not fall under sat bashing either. My other issue is with AA's mentality of "We are the greatest, we deserve respect. how dare someone attack one of us, they must be ground into dust"  a profitable attack in return for an attack is understandable.  Grinding them into dust or attempting to is not and hate to say it cause I know you won't believe it but respect is earned not deserved.  And in that regard AA as a whole has done nothing to earn respect but everything to lose it.

And yes just like monkey so far I will give you credit this time for so far keeping the attacks between you and justice.  If you want to earn a little respect back for AA Here is a little suggestion for you.  Rather than declaring open war on KBF why you don;t give them a chance to prove that they don't condone his actions in breaking the agreement you had with KBF by giving them time to maybe eject them from their alliance.  Just an ida I thought you might like to mull over in your head. 

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 01:04:26 AM »
You asked him where his big mouth was, then told him you didn't want to talk to him. Then you ended by telling him to go away, but then asked him a question. I guess the pot is a contradiction...
I get that from him all the time... I'm used to it.

andy nard1

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 01:06:41 AM »
Yup...monkey is anything I said...

I am wrong always according to him, and to prove that I am wrong he proves I am right, like his previous post

andy nard1

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 01:09:30 AM »
Rydannia, read my posts...and than comment...
BTW just to make clear to you , monkey, justice, head hole, noobmiller...AA does not need and does not want your respect

Offline Neumiller

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »

OI! hey .. only ship ditter can call me that.

Offline Neumiller

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 01:51:12 AM »
I think its funny how Andrea still posts in a room it doesn't care about.
must suck being #2 oh .. sorry I meant #3 behind borris.
must be rough.