contact
November 24, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

Author Topic: Someone Got OUCHED Big time.  (Read 4996 times)

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
Someone Got OUCHED Big time.
« on: April 29, 2013, 07:31:51 PM »
27,397,854,900 Ore
18,382,873,200 Cry

NTA hit =/ on fellow clan m8, Pushing anyone? as member is not Inactive.??

2.2 million dysons needed.

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
Re: Someone Got OUCHED Big time.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 08:12:11 PM »
Submit a ticket... report it.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »
LOL!!!! just checked the leaderboard, all NTA members in the top 100 plus my pal Llaubacher sitting with an "s" That is good that they didnt get away with it

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
yer We reported it, Good job from us Based-on members keeing eye on the whole uni =]. but I think all them NTA players that were in the acttack need a FLAT account deleteing, if that were to happen NOONE would do it again ever. also all that spice needs deleting, cus its unfair, when people have money to move planets near it now and dydson it up as planet move dont stop you sending dysons(I think)

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 08:38:11 PM »
Well ya cant pick up DF for 24 hours after a move, so that wouldnt work

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 08:42:27 PM »
ok did not know that about planet moves, Also as this is is BIG breck of the rules for pushing, then should be deleted, hyd returned for anyone that s sent dysons to it, and all the DF feild deleted. as SOO unfair for people that happen to have hundreds of thousands of dysons over people that only have a cople of thousand.

Offline steely

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 08:43:15 PM »
no one was id so dont think anyone jumped but who nows what went down but i do hope BFG remove all that df from anybody who picks any up,especially NTA players who are still in that system and who are not suspended as at the moment it would be seen as profiting from an illegal act,at least until its proven weva this is legit or not,but the way everyone is lined up in that system and not inactive,it dosent look like it?  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 08:45:09 PM »
we noticed the other day they all seemed to have planet moved close togeter. we though some plan to do someting like pick a big target off, but to kill their Own, hell that was not even an idea =]

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 08:46:45 PM »
I noticed that -> Indylake‎ #45 in that system is not S tho and his moon is active. so dysons probly on the way =/

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »
And Llaubacher was cleared of any wrong-doing, was just in the wrong place at the right time, my apologies to him for my earlier comment.

Offline Wingnut

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 08:59:23 PM »
Before y'all jump to conclusions and think we were cheating...  Here's what happened...   And Laz, thanks for your confidence in us...  =p

Btw...  We apparently reported ourselves....

Hiya Jason,

Just want to give you a heads up in case anyone reports us, so you don't suspend us without knowing what's going on. 6 of us are quitting... We're attacking each other to blow up the ships... Some of us are sending dio's to scoop and transport to other alliance mates that are lower ranked (ONLY because there's not enough people with dio's nearby). We will NOT be keeping any of the resources (we're quitting). We've also all announced to the alliance and maybe some friends of our intentions so it's open season for them to get there first... It is my understanding that this should be legal as far as I can tell... So, please do not suspend us and just assume we're illegal...

The people that are quitting: Psiosa, Kenneth, Dungeon Mistress Amber, Richie Rich, The Gray Fox and myself.

Thanks!
- Wingy =)

Jason, Apr 29 15:25 (EDT):

This technically violates the DSP pushing rule.

Blue Frog Gaming Support

Hiya Jason?

How does this violates the rules?  All involved are retiring?  I figured this was safe?

Matt Hirschfelt, Apr 29 15:49 (EDT):

The rules specifically prohibit pre-planned attacks between an attacker and a defender, with the exception of moonshots, which provide destroyed ship points to the player. Further, in the event that a higher ranked RSP player picks up any of the debris and is aware of the 'retirement party' it would violate the pushing rules. If I receive reports that you have gone forward with attacks in violation of our rules, I may be forced to remove the DSP and resources from the game and suspend your accounts.

Matt Hirschfelt
Blue Frog Gaming

Hiya Matt...

We did not announce the retirement to ANYONE until after the first round of the attack was done...  Then announced it to the alliance and friends...  So there should not be any issue of pushing.

We're trying very hard here to be legal!!  It's really not easy when you're higher rank.  This is also why we only involved people who were actually quitting...  No probe riders...  No probe defenders...  How else would we do this legal? Only dsp that anyone is getting is from our own ships dying...  And it is our final battle...

And the plan is to kill ourselves all off, the best we can without getting anyone suspended...  That's the extent of the plan... 

Matt Hirschfelt, Apr 29 16:04 (EDT):

You cannot plan to have your ships destroyed with other players. It violates the DSP rules and would not be permissible under any scenario unless you were sending moonshots (no larger than the amount required for a 20% shot) to lower ranked RSP players.

Matt Hirschfelt
Blue Frog Gaming

Matt,

So how does a group of us quit legally?  AND give back to our alliance and friends without getting anyone suspended?

I could see what you mean by not planning an attack for another player to benefit from...  But none of us are benefitting as we are not playing anymore...  What benefit can you get when you're dead?  If someone was taking that benefit forward and able to use it as a gain against others.  I could see that...

And while yes..  We may have gotten some dsp from our dead ships...  The amt's of RSP lost for each of us is huge...  And the amt of resources being pushed down to lower players is huge...  End result I would think would not be a benefit...

- Wingy

Matt Hirschfelt, Apr 29 16:16 (EDT):

If you wish to quit legally, you announce to your alliance that you're quitting and walk away from the game. We do not permit pre-arranged attacks or 'retirement parties'.

Matt Hirschfelt
Blue Frog Gaming

Matt,

Why would I message you and tell you if we were being illegal intentionally?

And with the amt of us quitting and our ranks...  Our alliance would be 100% NOT able to come close to kill us...  I'm sorry but NOBODY in this game who's played as long as we have will want to walk away and not give back to the friends and alliance mates they've made in the game...  This was the only/best way that I thought of to do so...  I know pushing is illegal, so there is no pushing...   I had no clue that crashing into friends that are leaving too and leaving the df for everyone else would be illegal...

I see you've suspended us now...  This is not fair...

- Wingy

Matt Hirschfelt, Apr 29 16:27 (EDT):

Unfortunately, you should have messaged us to clarify before you proceeded to violate the game rules. I cannot ignore the violation of the game rules or others would ask for similar leniency in their application.

Matt Hirschfelt
Blue Frog Gaming

Matt,

I noticed you still have not given me an answer as how to accomplish this?

I understand the intent of the rules...  But this imho is abuse of the rules to say this applies to people that are all quitting...  There is no pushing to anyone still playing...

- Wingy

Matt Hirschfelt, Apr 29 16:35 (EDT):

As I stated, if you wish to quit, then you simply stop playing. You cannot organize a retirement party of any kind.

Matt Hirschfelt
Blue Frog Gaming

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 09:10:41 PM »
I love how all you pathetic big mouths think you know everything. This was nothing more than a mass exodus of this dead end, going no where game. The 6 NTA players that got S (I being 1, Dungeon Mistress Amber) were ALL quitting the game. No one was going to profit but other lower ranked members (by way of us dumping the DF on them). We did not allow anyone to Probe ride or even tell them when. The where became pretty obvious.  No one that was not quitting was allowed to even join in GD.

No one was set to gain a DAMN thing except our lives back. After 4 1/2 years of allowing this game to rule our sleep, our time and basically our lives, we decided to take it back and start enjoying life outside of this game again. It was time to work on our relationships, our families, our jobs, and all those other things we used to have time to enjoy before getting sucked into this pit. To be honest, I would do it again and will if given to opportunity.

This is the second time I left this game. I came back because everything was not gone and it was easy to pick up the pieces and climb right back to the top. This time I was going to be sure I was done with BFG for good. We all were.

And just so you "Know it alls get it. We told BFG what we were doing before it went Boom!

[11:20:01 AM] Wingy: I'm thinking to send a note to bfg...
[11:20:05 AM] Wingy: Hiya Jason,

Just want to give you a heads up in case anyone reports us, so you don't suspend us without knowing what's going on.  5 of us are quitting...  We're attacking each other to blow up the ships...  Some of us are sending dio's to scoop and transport to other alliance mates that are lower ranked (ONLY because there's not enough people with dio's nearby).  We will NOT be keeping any of the resources (we're quitting).  We've also all announced to the alliance and maybe some friends of our intentions so it's open season for them to get there first...  It is my understanding that this should be legal as far as I can tell...  So, please do not suspend us and just assume we're illegal... 

Thanks!
   - Wingy  =)

[11:21:00 AM] Amber Hatfield: sounds good, might want to list the quitters

So get off your high horses and get your panties out of a bunch.
Oh, and enjoy your limited time with BFG. The game is done. But at this point you are all well trained for Farmville.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:17:14 PM by Amber Hatfield »
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline sumisu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »
<quote>
WellMaddy - Good job from us Based-on members keeing eye on the whole uni =]
</quote>

i think there is a word for this somewhere in the dictionary ... damn ... i really wish English was my first language so that I could find it immediately

and yes Monkey D. Luffy.. that word goes for you too...

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 09:21:11 PM »
@Wingy, sorry if I appeared to be pointing an accusatory finger at anyone, it wasnt my intent, and if it was perceived to be that, then I apologize to the offended parties.

baku

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 09:21:54 PM »

birthmark-ant