contact
November 23, 2017, 06:45:27 PM

Author Topic: Someone Got OUCHED Big time.  (Read 4994 times)

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
Re: Someone Got OUCHED Big time.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 09:22:04 PM »
TattleTail...Nark...Snake all fit Sumisu But the best wort to describe them is JEALOUS! They are upset that they are unable to play as well as others. So they have to justify their lack of skill by accusing higher ranked players of cheating.
Dungeon Mistress Amber

baku

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 09:30:03 PM »
TattleTail...Nark...Snake all fit Sumisu But the best wort to describe them is JEALOUS! They are upset that they are unable to play as well as others. So they have to justify their lack of skill by accusing higher ranked players of cheating.

http://youtu.be/MK3JNlSA0z8

Offline Wingnut

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 09:39:15 PM »
Thanks Laz...

For the record..  If it's not already apparent...  IMHO...  This is total BS...  After all the time I've spent on this game...  And would've quit a long time ago if not for the PEOPLE (The friends I've made)...

There is no way possible to leave the game and give back to the people who made the game enjoyable for me.  Sorry Matt...  But that just blows...  If I can't give back to the people I've grown to love and shared many a good time with, I'd rather be deleted...  The only way I could think of to do it legally, you still shot down...   Uggg!!

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 09:41:08 PM »
Play better? LOl they were pushing each other EVEN if they in tended to quit or not! thats cheating the end of, so NO they dont play better cus to play better you need to play by the rules. if they wanted to do this without getting ban, they Should have all Drop their Clan name, waited 3-5 days then done it, then it would be acttacking random players with GD and GA not a GD or GA on clan mates. they Broken the rules in a HUGE way, and at the level of play they are at they Should have been deleted. ALSO you forgetting that some people Could have killed their fleets in GA's so these people missed out on all that DSP points from their Silly, Stupid Cheating ways.

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 09:43:39 PM »
@ wingnut you could have done what I listed above, then you all havest the DF, then gone into Dmode, rejoined your Clan, then Told them you going Inactive and NOT loging in again so that in 7 days you will show as inactive. then your fellow clan members could have farmed you, also they would probly get more like that then if you did it your way.

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 09:44:45 PM »
and yes Monkey D. Luffy.. that word goes for you too...

Right back at you.

Shouldn't of broken the rules then... You can't turn your fleets into debris and give it other members of your alliance... DUH. The intentional destruction of your ships for anything other than a moonshot is against the rules.

If you wanted to quit, then you should of followed the rules, sent your fleets out on a fleetsave, then made an announcement here on the forums for all players to see that you were quitting. That would of been legal.

You have the audacity to break the rules, then "think of a name" to call me??? - right back at you.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 09:45:21 PM »
also if you planed all that outside the game like say over skype or teamspeak then their would be NO in game logs about you planing to do it, and tho it would look strange, theirs no prof that you did anything wrong =]

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 09:47:04 PM »
Mandy are you to stupid to read? That would have still been a prearrange suicide. Still cheating. It had nothing to do with being NTA it had to do with us blowing up our ships on each other with advanced planning.

Matt said the ONLY way to quit was to log out and walk away. That is Bullshit!
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 09:49:13 PM »
Matt Hirschfelt, Apr 29 16:16 (EDT):

If you wish to quit legally, you announce to your alliance that you're quitting and walk away from the game. We do not permit pre-arranged attacks or 'retirement parties'.

Matt Hirschfelt
Blue Frog Gaming
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 09:50:54 PM »
No cus what I said would still be ture their would be NO Prof(bad spelling err ever-a-dents) to show you did it on prepose. but how you did it left reports in game that show you know about it. and thats what matters at the end of the day, No Ever-a-dents then no S mode cus they cannot show you broke the rules.

Offline WellMaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 09:54:25 PM »
Also another thing, Why not sell your accounts to people?? I sure they would love to buy sure a high level account, even if they only played you like 50(though I think you probly get more like 200 for account like that(if the df is to go by)).

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »
What WellMaddy is saying is that you could of broken the rules without being caught... if you wanted to... (however, it still would of been breaking the rules)

But what Amber is saying is correct... The intentional destruction of your ships for anything other than a moonshot, is against the rules... It is pushing DSP,... BFG just has to prove the "intentionally" part...
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 10:00:29 PM »
Still cheating. And since it is obvious that you approve of that tactic then you are no better than us. In fact you are worse, because we honestly thought we were obeying the rules, hence the message to BFG by us. You would knowingly cheat and think it is fine to do so as long as you don't get caught. We are better than that, and that is what makes us NTA.

BTW Matt you might want to keep an eye on her attacks and buddy list, She has told you she would knowingly cheat.
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline Wingnut

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »
if they wanted to do this without getting ban, they Should have all Drop their Clan name, waited 3-5 days then done it, then it would be acttacking random players with GD and GA not a GD or GA on clan mates. they Broken the rules in a HUGE way, and at the level of play they are at they Should have been deleted. ALSO you forgetting that some people Could have killed their fleets in GA's so these people missed out on all that DSP points from their Silly, Stupid Cheating ways.
Play better? LOl they were pushing each other EVEN if they in tended to quit or not! thats cheating the end of, so NO they dont play better cus to play better you need to play by the rules. if they wanted to do this without getting ban, they Should have all Drop their Clan name, waited 3-5 days then done it, then it would be acttacking random players with GD and GA not a GD or GA on clan mates. they Broken the rules in a HUGE way, and at the level of play they are at they Should have been deleted. ALSO you forgetting that some people Could have killed their fleets in GA's so these people missed out on all that DSP points from their Silly, Stupid Cheating ways.

Dude...  BFG is not that stupid..  You would still get suspended...  That is just an attempt at cheating and being sneaky about it and is blatantly obvious...

What we were doing was NOT cheating...  IMHO...   Or at least I didn't expect that it was at the time...

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 10:12:35 PM »
Would have loved to have moved up to one of those accounts
Appearing Nightly at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Member of:
Retired Extreme 2: Klingon Black Fleet
Retired Uni 1 (twice)previously from Empire, Time Wasters and Pilgrims
Retired Uni 2 (twice)previously from Lords and Immortals.
Zeus Kills: 1000+
Heph Kills: 12
No longer donating to BFG.