contact
September 19, 2017, 11:45:47 AM

Author Topic: Someone Got OUCHED Big time.  (Read 4725 times)

Offline Athena

• View Profile
Re: Someone Got OUCHED Big time.
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 10:24:49 PM »
Wow... I though y'all quit eons ago.  LOL

............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 10:28:39 PM »
No Kiki we are die hards. LOL
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 10:29:20 PM »
Diz I sent out a letter a couple of weeks ago offering mine up.
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2013, 10:34:35 PM »
damn, didn't get it with all that war bs going on from kaork and them, I'll miss you Amber
Appearing Nightly at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Member of:
Retired Extreme 2: Klingon Black Fleet
Retired Uni 1 (twice)previously from Empire, Time Wasters and Pilgrims
Retired Uni 2 (twice)previously from Lords and Immortals.
Zeus Kills: 1000+
Heph Kills: 12
No longer donating to BFG.

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2013, 10:42:59 PM »
Also another thing, Why not sell your accounts to people?? I sure they would love to buy sure a high level account, even if they only played you like 50(though I think you probly get more like 200 for account like that(if the df is to go by)).

People are not paying to get into this game, and why should someone else who has not put in the time and work and earned a top ranked account? That makes no sense. You talk about how unfair it was for us to blow each other up , robbing other players the chance to blow us up. How is selling the accounts to the person willing to pay the most any better. Talk about unfair.

We built our toys and we earned them. We spent many hours of our lives in front of a screen building these massive fleets, we wanted to choose how the be done with them.

By the way you were a bit late coming to the party. The DF was MUCH bigger.
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 10:46:33 PM »
Amber, that's how most of based on got their ranks, buying it, but we're not supposed to say that out loud, shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appearing Nightly at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Member of:
Retired Extreme 2: Klingon Black Fleet
Retired Uni 1 (twice)previously from Empire, Time Wasters and Pilgrims
Retired Uni 2 (twice)previously from Lords and Immortals.
Zeus Kills: 1000+
Heph Kills: 12
No longer donating to BFG.

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2013, 11:00:15 PM »
Diz I sent you a message on here. Or hit me in Skype.
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline steely

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2013, 11:12:59 PM »
im amazed you guys thought you could get away with this? you have all been playing long enough to no you were breaking the rules quiet clearly,your alliance mates have to live with what you have done now and no one will benefit from it.
why dident you just announce it on here or in a message on your alliance board IM QUITING then just walk away and go id and give your alliance mates the chance to use there own intelligence to gain dsp/res and df from your planets,you had all quiet obviously gathered in the same spot so would not have taken a rocket scientist to work out where your fleets were,
this would have been a fitting end to your sfco playing careers may even have had ninjas reverse ninjas GAs GDs the whole works but we will never no as you went out in shame.
and i for one am ashamed you have direspected this game and everyone in it with your blatent actions and to say you thought it was legit pha..yes you will go down in sfco history but for all the wrong reasons.

:o :o :o

Offline Wingnut

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 11:30:29 PM »
Not sure what kind of fantasy land you all are living in to think our alliance could kill nearly 1 million proms (Yes, I did say 1 MILLION) and 1680 zeese (one THOUSAND, six hundred and eighty zeese) PLUS a lot of fodder, and a lot of other ships too?  And mind you this is ONE account that was quitting...

The DF from the first wave alone was 54 billion... 

And no we were not inclined to just donate them to the sfc community at large (represented by the majority of ignorants posting here obviously)...  Whenever I read the boards...  I'm quickly reminded why NTA is the best alliance...  Long live NTA!

Offline Amber Hatfield

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2013, 11:43:27 PM »
im amazed you guys thought you could get away with this? you have all been playing long enough to no you were breaking the rules quiet clearly,your alliance mates have to live with what you have done now and no one will benefit from it.
why dident you just announce it on here or in a message on your alliance board IM QUITING then just walk away and go id and give your alliance mates the chance to use there own intelligence to gain dsp/res and df from your planets,you had all quiet obviously gathered in the same spot so would not have taken a rocket scientist to work out where your fleets were,
this would have been a fitting end to your sfco playing careers may even have had ninjas reverse ninjas GAs GDs the whole works but we will never no as you went out in shame.
and i for one am ashamed you have direspected this game and everyone in it with your blatant actions and to say you thought it was legit pha..yes you will go down in sfco history but for all the wrong reasons.

:o :o :o

There is no shame from me and I think I can safely say that none of the rest of them are feeling any either. I would also argue that we will be remembered but not for the way we left the game but for the way we played and treated others we came across in game. We will also be remembered by the pictures Tuhis drew of us and the important roles we played in making others enjoy their gaming experience.

Kenny will be remembered for bumping Rubi out of the first place position and for perfecting ninjas, and blind O-locks.

Psi will be remembered for researching like a mad Scientist and having crazy long post that read like a manual for playing SFC. He will also be remembered for having this crazy idea that the only way to go is to build obscene amounts of Zeese to transport Hydro up and down the universe after doing massive trades of Ore and Silver.

Wingy will be remembered for ALWAYS being late. Hell she was even late today and we had to recall and launch again so she could join us. She will also be remembered for her warmth and compassion for fellow alliance mates.

Richie and Foxy will be remembered for being fierce hunters and always sharing with the little people around them.

And I will be remembered for my Thigh High Stilettos, the Dungeon and the quirky letters to people that probed me or tried to attack me. Anyone that spent anytime with me in game knew they were going to at some point be a target for me turning their words into something sexual, it was so well known they often would bait me.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:45:57 PM by Amber Hatfield »
Dungeon Mistress Amber

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2013, 12:12:45 AM »
Don't know any parties involved as Original is not my game, but IMO they just wanted to walk away.  Trust me...if I could bring myself to do what they have done, I'd be gone in a heartbeat.  Could they have done it differently?  Maybe.  Were they trying to cheat?  Hell no.  For those that quit...my best to ya on having a life again.  I someday hope to have the balls to join you.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2013, 12:50:21 AM »
 If you wanted to quit legally you would have transported all your res to lower ranked players and also crashed all your ships on lower ranked players. Not your select group of buds. I got a higher rank to crash my sats once. we both got suspended. dsp pushing. Whether you were quitting is irrelevant. Rules are just that rules.

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2013, 12:53:48 AM »
i do not consider this a 'blaze of glory', i consider it a lame way out of the game.

Offline Borusa

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2013, 01:02:55 AM »
So they thought they could get away with pushing even though they claim they were leaving the game. Why didn't they just let their planets go inactive and let others have the fun hitting them.

If they have not been suspended indefinitely, I won't be surprised if we see them come back

Offline PerkyCecilia

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2013, 01:05:50 AM »
You know what? let me paraphrase and save you all the pain of having to read this wank:

NTA - hey, a bunch of us are going to attack each other and blow up our fleets and give the df to our alliance! That's okay, right?

BFG - No.

NTA - Hey, we told our alliance about our big plan! We're letting you know, so we're not breaking any rules, right?

BFG - You are breaking rules about pushing. This is not okay.

NTA - Hey, we're launching our attacks now, you aren't going to have a problem with this, right?

BFG - Do. Not. Do. This. It's a problem.

BFG - All accounts involved are suspended.

NTA - Why are you being so mmmeeeeaaannnn to us???? We didn't know it was wrong!
L2K Member
A.F.T. Class of 2010