contact
September 24, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

Author Topic: Who has the highest: [insert building or tech here] Conquest Version  (Read 14199 times)

Offline Leebelee

• View Profile
Foundry 17

Offline Plane Nutz

• View Profile
No lvl 2 warp gates yet?
The best DSP is delivered right to your door!

Offline Plane Nutz

• View Profile
I have Resource Den 6

Vastet

I have Resource Den 6

You can keep it lol. Guess I can tear mine down now. :)

Edit:

Someone less lazy than myself has pointed out the guy I made a submission for actually has less research points than myself, and must therefore be using commanders, so I'll withdraw it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:32:44 PM by Vastet »

Offline Plane Nutz

• View Profile
You can keep it lol. Guess I can tear mine down now. :)

I have NO ore or crystal mines, so I wanted to be able to guarantee enough resources for a dio and some cargo if for some inexplicable reason I got wiped out and farmed to death on all planets :-)

Offline Audacious

• View Profile
No lvl 2 warp gates yet?

I just started building them on all of my moons today. Will ask solo to probe for proof in about 4 days.

Offline Brett Boller

• View Profile
hydro 43
I am running 33/29/26... I know there is much better out there, like Brett Boller, but I am curious as to how I compare .

-The Soloist

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
I've probed people with level 3 warp gates. Based on the results of espionage reports while looking for targets this thread usually has a few things a level or two behind. People just don't want to advertise.

Vastet

I think most people just don't use the forum.
That said, being where I am on the research leaderboards, I'm confident that if there's anyone with higher levels than me (or the people who've actually got better techs posted here), there's only a very few at most.

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
I think most people just don't use the forum.
That said, being where I am on the research leaderboards, I'm confident that if there's anyone with higher levels than me (or the people who've actually got better techs posted here), there's only a very few at most.

Haven't seen Pulse 15 I don't think and I don't always notice energy tech but I've certainly seen higher espionage. I'll try to confirm later for my own curiosity once my suspects are out of p mode.

Also saw Jet 20 yesterday.

edit: found someone with both Jet 20 and Pulse 15. Another person with Warp 14. Temporary enhancements from credits show up in intel right? So It's possible that's the answer.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:07:55 AM by Azureflames »

Vastet

Yes enhancements appear as actual techs. I've seen a few of them myself, but every single one was purchased. A quick compare between their esp and their research level shows the discrepancy.

Offline brakeman

• Living life
    • View Profile
I was close to you for a long time, then you pulled in front... I will be back there soon!! Vas

Vastet

Researching: Pulse Drive (Level 15)
74% (20:09:04)

Good luck with that. :P :)

Offline Deadeye

• Skype - JacobSteeden-Nokes
    • View Profile
i will catch up research soon. getting labs done first :D
You will all bow down to ME!

Vastet

Labs are my next move too. Times are getting way too long. :)