contact
November 24, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

Author Topic: End of current tournament  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
Re: End of current tournament
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 12:41:32 AM »
Are you sure?  I have a planet named “∇×B⃗ = µ₀J⃗ +µ₀ε₀(∂E⃗/∂t)” in SDE... I remember having trouble getting that down to 25 characters... but at least the limit is characters (including combining characters) and not bytes for planet names... Assuming UTF-8 encoding, that has more bytes than “Transylvania Polygnostic University” for which I ended up using "Trans Poly U" (Cheer, cheer...)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 01:15:27 AM »
Are you sure?  I have a planet named “∇×B⃗ = µ₀J⃗ +µ₀ε₀(∂E⃗/∂t)” in SDE... I remember having trouble getting that down to 25 characters... but at least the limit is characters (including combining characters) and not bytes for planet names... Assuming UTF-8 encoding, that has more bytes than “Transylvania Polygnostic University” for which I ended up using "Trans Poly U" (Cheer, cheer...)

The key word there my dear is "planet" I want to create an allaince tag and can't as its limited to 8 characters irrespective of the coding lol
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 01:16:01 AM »
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Bravicus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 01:51:45 AM »
Phil M was originally Iconoclast of Topgun in SFCO (Icon for short).

Talking to Phil M/Icon on skype and he says that he is in the tourney but not Eugine.  Talking to Eugine in game and he/she says that he/she is not Phil M/Icon.  Party A says he is not Party B and Party B says he is not Party A.  It seems straight forward but it is so convoluted.  I mean what if Party A is a Scottish lying s.o.b.?

Since week 2 (at the latest) eugine knew who I was in the tourney just off of my play style, which is kinda random.  Eugine has also refused to do anything but tease me about his/her identity, to the point of trolling me  :'(.  Eugine is also good enough to have stayed in front of me in the rankings even if I was really just mining.

To make a long thing short, there aren't a lot of players who are good enough to stay in front of me, know me, and would bother to troll/tease me for weeks.  Whoever you are you have confused the hell out of me!
Everything I say is likely a couple of years out of date

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 06:00:30 AM »
Phil M was originally Iconoclast of Topgun in SFCO (Icon for short).

Talking to Phil M/Icon on skype and he says that he is in the tourney but not Eugine.  Talking to Eugine in game and he/she says that he/she is not Phil M/Icon.  Party A says he is not Party B and Party B says he is not Party A.  It seems straight forward but it is so convoluted.  I mean what if Party A is a Scottish lying s.o.b.?

Since week 2 (at the latest) eugine knew who I was in the tourney just off of my play style, which is kinda random.  Eugine has also refused to do anything but tease me about his/her identity, to the point of trolling me  :'(.  Eugine is also good enough to have stayed in front of me in the rankings even if I was really just mining.

To make a long thing short, there aren't a lot of players who are good enough to stay in front of me, know me, and would bother to troll/tease me for weeks.  Whoever you are you have confused the hell out of me!

Hugs?

I know you :)

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »
LOL!

This thread is awesome.
Love you guys...

Well not Pantin, but everyone else!
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 06:52:34 AM »
I'm not sure where the doubt lies... Phil's posted his legendary hits already this weekend.
http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=20096.msg244000#msg244000

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 07:05:10 AM »
I'm not sure where the doubt lies... Phil's posted his legendary hits already this weekend.
http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=20096.msg244000#msg244000

Has he?

I'll need to have a word with him lolz

This is too easy

I love everyone (even Pantin)

Offline Bravicus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 07:19:55 AM »
"Star Fleet Commander or How I learned to stop worrying and love Pantin"

Isn't that what the world needs?  More love?
Everything I say is likely a couple of years out of date

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 01:05:40 PM »
not Pantin - apparently he needs more cells in his spreadsheets ???

or is this all just a rumour?

but hey I loves everyone..................................

Offline buckweed 1

• “ Load up drop in and kick ass”
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 12:04:09 AM »

but hey I loves everyone..................................

believe me he does  love everyone , including pantin , he loves a little frenchie ;)
Have fun always:)

heph kills : lost count
zeus kills : lost count

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon