contact
November 23, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

Author Topic: Fleet Scores  (Read 5122 times)

Offline Conan

• View Profile
Re: Fleet Scores
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 01:48:44 AM »
I'm not in this forum enough to know who everybody is, but yes, your insult is misdirected.  You showed 2 players info and said that they are always in p mode blah blah blah.  Well, I am next to never in p mode. So in that respect you are wrong.  And isn't it obvious that probes count as one ship so they accumulate points the quickest.  They are also pretty good as fodder.  I have enough cap ships to have a backbone.  I had the #1 player indicate that I had too many ships for them to attack me.  I think it was more that it wouldn't be profitable as his fleet definitely would win but it would have been quite messy.  This uni ends in a few days and it has been pretty clear that the activity is dropping off.  But I have been probing still. Just not finding much left out when I am online.  I think I've done pretty well for someone not using the p mode advantage.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 06:14:35 AM »
The no 1 player lies a lot - I'm pretty sure he could take your entire fleet just using his fodder as could the top 4-5 fleets that arent ANH.

So basically you guys are trying to just get the no 1 fleet spot?

The top miners in the uni are making about 70-75mill per day converted, I'm pretty sure they could merch that to crystal and blow the probe acount away as their fleets aren't that far off you guys but they only have around 1000 probes so the rest is (I'm assuming) real pew pew pew ships

And I think everyone irrespective of rank thats still playing has done well in this tourney
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Vastet

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »
I'm not in this forum enough to know who everybody is, but yes, your insult is misdirected.  You showed 2 players info and said that they are always in p mode blah blah blah.  Well, I am next to never in p mode. So in that respect you are wrong.  And isn't it obvious that probes count as one ship so they accumulate points the quickest.  They are also pretty good as fodder.  I have enough cap ships to have a backbone.  I had the #1 player indicate that I had too many ships for them to attack me.  I think it was more that it wouldn't be profitable as his fleet definitely would win but it would have been quite messy. I think I've done pretty well for someone not using the p mode advantage.

Sorry but no. My Artemis alone could wipe out your whole probe fleet in one round. Probes don't make that great of fodder unless you're turtle busting.

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 01:07:23 PM »
Of course. but I will never leave my probes out alone for your arties.  They aren't fodder when they are alone, they're dead meat.  Speaking of unlikely scenarios, feel free to send your arties over to my planet and see how they do.  I never said that probes were good alone.  Where did you get that idea?

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
Can I send my arties?

I can obliterate your fleet without using a single capitol ship. Only 2 proms and a decoy survive agaisnt my fodder alone Possi upwards on battlementat.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 01:27:41 PM »
Sorry but no. My Artemis alone could wipe out your whole probe fleet in one round. Probes don't make that great of fodder unless you're turtle busting.

You have too many arties - you should build some apollo

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 01:44:05 PM »
First you would have to catch them.  What is your definition of fodder?  Everything below athena?  So your arties, apollo, erebus, empusa (not likely LOL), posi, pallas, moros & curetes would beat my whole fleet?  I suspect that fleet would take substantial losses.  You probably have 4 times (or more) the fleet power that I have so I'm not likely to be hunting you.  My probes make your losses higher and they count as fleet points.  I'll whine about the advantages of p mode since mama wants to whine about probes counting as ships. LOL

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 02:23:44 PM »
I only have 1000 :(

I feel wholy inadequite in this uni

LMAO Inadequite????????? now there is one for Welshie to start a chat in skype ROFL

Naughty One ;)

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 02:27:40 PM »

LMAO Inadequite????????? now there is one for Welshie to start a chat in skype ROFL

It will just get copy/pasted you know that ;)

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »
I'm not building the probes primarily for fodder but for fleet points.  Not much else to do in the last few days.  BTW, your losses are 94k.  Your assuming you get all the debris.  Of course I get pasted, that has got to be more than half your fleet power.  I wouldn't count 5000 posi as fodder in this uni.  You could take out most of the fleets in this uni with those alone. LOL

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
I'm not building the probes primarily for fodder but for fleet points.  Not much else to do in the last few days.  BTW, your losses are 94k.  Your assuming you get all the debris.  Of course I get pasted, that has got to be more than half your fleet power.  I wouldn't count 5000 posi as fodder in this uni.  You could take out most of the fleets in this uni with those alone. LOL

Not really - I get really pasted agaisnt the top 10 fleets, the only exception being probe heavy fleets which is why im interested

I was assuming no debris just a points only scenario

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 03:10:00 PM »
You are assuming debris. Your losses are about 94k dsp.  I don't think I am reading mentat wrong?  It's still a slaughter for 300,000 dsp. LOL

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 03:16:44 PM »
Well I have ships left enough to go on - you have 2 proms

I'm game :)

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 03:17:19 PM »
It will just get copy/pasted you know that ;)

I will get welshie to add me to the chat :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:20:57 PM by Mama »

Naughty One ;)