contact
October 20, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Author Topic: The Jedi Council  (Read 905 times)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
The Jedi Council
« on: December 27, 2013, 11:00:58 PM »
The Jedi Council is a very active, aggressive, and experienced alliance!
We are currently ranked number 1 in MOST categories, and have more players in the top 100 then any other alliance!
We have everything from Yoda, to our resident Sith Lord!

My purpose for this thread is to have a place to post updates on us when we are looking for wars, recruiting, or reach awesome achievements that must be shared!

About the Leader: DrDeeds in the game, I founded this alliance on the first day of the Top Guns universe's opening! I have been playing SFC since within a week of the Original Universe release, and founded a top 5 alliance which i led for 2 years in that universe as well. This is my first time playing any other universe though!

Feel free to message me in game if youre looking for recruitment opportunity, war opportunity or just another buddy! Do NOT message me about NAPs though, it wont happen(:
Good Hunting to erveryone!
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
Re: The Jedi Council
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 11:07:27 PM »
Update as of 12/27/13

We are currently NOT at war, several people are away for the holidays still, however we will be looking for one after new years so let us know if you are interested! The war will not have restrictions placed in any way, although i would ask(and give in return) the courtesy of only attacking for a profit, not just to disrupt the persons game play(such as bashing against defenses with no DSP or resources to be gained, launching probes at mines to detonate them etc).

Also, we currently have 2 open spots in our alliance, and might have another 2 in the near future.  message me in game for recruitment opportunities if interested. Please include a brief summary of your game history, as well as your current rank. There IS a rank limit for new recruits of <200. Please do not ask me to make an exception, because i cant make one for you without doing the same for others.

DrDeeds

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 08:10:17 AM »
3 open positions at the moment. message me in game with any questions.
still implementing a rank requirement of 200 or better for all new recruits.

Offline adm. ford

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
The Jedi Council is a very active, aggressive, and experienced alliance!
We are currently ranked number 1 in MOST categories, and have more players in the top 100 then any other alliance!
We have everything from Yoda, to our resident Sith Lord!

lies

Offline Gypsyhunter88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 11:52:29 PM »
Thought Scott was the leader of the jedi???