contact
November 20, 2017, 03:53:56 AM

Author Topic: NPC spawn and resource  (Read 640 times)

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
NPC spawn and resource
« on: February 11, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »
Swanvesta, Feb 11 16:40:
I'd like to know whats being done regarding the NPC's, the response "this matters been passed along", is not a satisfactory response given that every day that passes, you're allowing other a much easier game then im currently having..
since i messaged you last regarding this matter i've not had a single NPC spawn for me, even remotely close to any of my worlds, whilst in a small area of g1 from system 1-100 there has been many 0 tech huge NPC's
this is simply bullshit.. your algorithm is broken and unfair.. so please respond with something more then "this matters been passed on" or i will leave.

Matt Hirschfelt, Feb 11 16:43:
We continue to listen to user feedback regarding NPCs, but no changes are planned at this time. With that said, I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team.
Matt Hirschfelt
Community Manager
Blue Frog Gaming
http://twitter.com/MattHirschfelt
For the latest news about Blue Frog Gaming follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
http://www.facebook.com/BlueFrogGaming
http://www.twitter.com/BlueFrogGaming

Swanvesta, Feb 11 16:48
ok, im leaving the game.. for this specific matter.. you’ve deliberately forced the issue where advancement is only ok if you are mid range, once you get to the top, you’re stuffed.. and that .. is pointless.. especially for the paying customers.. because why would I want to pay, so you can give my money to other people??

so bye bye bfg.. no more
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: NPC spawn and resource
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 10:12:44 PM »
If you know where the 0 techs spawn, why don't you move there?

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 10:22:08 PM »
so i have to spend more money or lose points relocating, to get around bfg taking my money and giving it to others??

hmmm.. let me think about that
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 10:32:25 PM »
taking your money and giving it to others?

I'm not playing the right uni, BFG hasn't sent me any damn check :/

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 10:38:03 PM »
lol.. any universe where either you dont pay, or you are being spoiled rotten with leader restrictions and unfair spawns etc, you are being given your cheque

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 12:30:43 AM »
So it appears that all we need to do to get suspended in the game is to announce on the forum that we are quitting it.  then we can get a few days of rest. 

Hmmmm....

I might try that.
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 12:31:55 AM »
So it appears that all we need to do to get suspended in the game is to announce on the forum that we are quitting it.  then we can get a few days of rest. 

Hmmmm....

I might try that.

No player has ever been suspended solely for announcing they are quitting on the forum.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 12:44:22 AM »
No need to relocate, just send your fleet to a nearby missile silo and attack from there? Easy!

Offline Fenton, Death Sheep

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 10:09:54 PM »
The NPC spawning is broken. It is supposed to use players as a template to generate the spawning. The last week and a half, the NPC's that are spawning in the original Universe are not from the Original Universe. Knowing most of the top 5% of the game, and other intel that I know, there are no massive Zeus fleets that outnumber the prom fleets that we operate. I have put in tickets and the response from Matt originally was "they are working as they are intended to work". Of course I sent him 5 days worth of Espionage reports to support my claim and he said, supposedly, that it was being sent on to the development team. From here on out, I refuse to buy more credits until the NPCs have been fixed. It is a waste of my time and I am better off doing other things than spending money just to be able to build a hand full of proms a day.

birthmark-ant