contact
September 21, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

Author Topic: Be Careful Guys..  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
Re: Be Careful Guys..
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 02:12:56 AM »
By changing his rules and suspending Swan the way he did, he made hundreds of millions of hydro, and several hours, for 5-6 of Hired Guns top players be wasted.
it was done completely without Tact, and directly and negatively effected several peoples play.

THAT is why it upsets me.
anyways, im done with the forums for a while, just going to hunt NPCs for the rest of the day and not talk to anyone because im too pissed to be proper about it anymore.
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 03:54:46 AM »
*points to farmville*

Offline Leela

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »
I have no problem with the "new rule". If someone wants to quit the game just walk away, peruse the forums for the battle report then congratulate the player who found the sitting fleet and if by chance battle is not posted log back into your account  in 3 days to see if someone found it yet if it is important for you to see the report. Any active hunter in the game will find the fleet and also find the fire power to kill it. There is absolutely no need to tell everyone you are quitting ahead of your fleet being smashed. After the fact I assume it would be permissible to post your good byes on the forums.

Offline Blue Nova

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
Swan earned his ships and the right to let them blow up how he sees fit as long as he is not lifting ships or making it so only people he wants can smash it.   Playing with swan I can tell you he is a passionate and stand up guy in the game.   And never have I doubted his intentions.     

[Portion in violation of forum rules removed - Matt H]

BFG.  When you give me a game like the first original universe with no moons npcs or terries I will come back and play and spend my money again

Some of the players that have been posting here.  Ken deeds swan and now myself all top players in your games clearly you guys at BFG have some shit to work out to keep your fan base intact.  As of right now you are on thin ice as it seems.   And yes all of these guys are standup people and successful people in life outside of your games.  Maybe you should start listening to them.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:20:16 PM by Matt H »
Captain Saltywaters
CEO of Gross Misconduct Alliance