contact
September 24, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

Author Topic: is this Allowed ?  (Read 952 times)

Offline dave wyn the fuzz

• View Profile
is this Allowed ?
« on: February 22, 2014, 08:05:31 PM »
after i hit him today he started nuking all of blacksun for no profit and no attack and sent me this.

To: The fuzz
Date: 2014-02-22 14:34:25 UTC
it did indeed sting. and everyone in blacksun is a lot smaller even after you finally grew a pair. but this is what i wanted.

since you never figured it out before i will spell it out so plainly you wont fail to understand.

the game is over. or at least it will be in a few months. im not content to grind robots. i want a war. not some stupid war for points like noboby has declared since npcs came out, but a real honest to god we all blow each other up war.

im not out for profit or recognition. i want the entirety of your alliance and mine at each others throats until there is nothing left. i want the game to end with glory not some lame point grind. last night i made several long winded speeches about this very subject and actually convinced about a dozen of us to bash you guys even though it will be unprofitable. i even went so far as to put a bounty on destroyed blacksun ships to entice some of our smaller members to dust off their fleets and actually have some real combat fun.

so yes. i am absolutely picking on blacksun players way smaller than me and its only going to get worse.

Offline Barney Google

• View Profile
Re: is this Allowed ?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 12:51:48 AM »
Yes, you can nuke as often as you want as fast as you can build nukes, you can even threaten to annihilate every defence a player has without being at war.  It doesn't count as harassment, and it doesn't count in the limited number of attacks you can launch in a given time period.
I had a player decide I offended him who launched thousands of missilles at me, he tracked all my planets in 3 systems and was going to eliminate every defence I had because I had the "audacity" to ninja an attack fleet.  BFG is totally fine with that kind of attack.

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:49:08 AM »
Actually,... there is 1 caveat to nuking... based on a few rulings in the past... you can be nuked so long as you have something to be nuked...

However, if you nuke a player that has nothing to nuke - then you are harassing them by generating pointless notifications...

So if any of the people who get nuked,... get nuked all of the way down to nothing - and he still continues to nuke them - that action has, in the past, been ruled as intentional harassment.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

kru

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:33:33 AM »
you also can't send them 1 at a time ha ha

2 at a time is fine though  (BFG did nothing to guy a long while back sat there sending waves of 2'3 & 3's at me for 16 hours straight)

Can you imagine the size of my inbox after that :O i thinkit was something like 900+ pages of missile strikes (just cause i killed all his cargos and dioys lol)

But anyway, you can nuke for ANY reason, so be pleased you at least got a reason.  I had someone in conquest try nuking me because he said (and i quote) " i got nothing else to spend the res on"

Offline dave wyn the fuzz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »
thanks everyone. defences are worthless these days. and a lot of my alliance friends got nuked because of the hit. its a real shame.

Offline Sgt Patriot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 02:17:06 AM »
Wow really "the game is over. or at least it will be in a few months." I don't remember hearing that from BFG perhaps money bags with the credit card knows something the rest of us don't. Guess he purchased that info from BFG as well.
Regards
Sgt Patriot
Klingon SuvwI'
Uni 1 - SVK
Uni 2 - ΒĻΔΚŲŊ

Offline sgt tj hooker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 11:08:25 AM »
he cant recall missiles. have a team mate nuke you when he launches.

s his a$$.