contact
September 23, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

Author Topic: Another possible bug?  (Read 2998 times)

kru

Re: Another possible bug?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2014, 05:46:48 PM »
well, i was going to state, until you became such a (impolite word), that i agree the wiki should have inclusive the information which pertians to being attacked.

Whilst it states outright that you can't attack it does not say about attacks in process...

However, given your idiocy of level 20 today then you and her are complete fools if you think or believe that:

1) attacks will not be carried through (just as they would be d mode or v mode)

2)That just because she was p mode her heph can't be bounced.

Afterall, the wiki states this outright In universes with Moons, where the Oracle is available, you cannot use it while in protection from a neutrality marker. However, you can be scanned by others’ Oracles while in neutrality protection.

Sure, i feel for her loosing her hepoh because you gave bad info
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:48:25 PM by kru »

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »
The facts are:

"A Neutrality Marker can be purchased from the store and will protect your ACCOUNT from ALL attacks..."

Doesn't say anything about my ships, my planets, other planets, colonizations, deployments, orbiting, or locations. It says ACCOUNT & ALL attacks.

The simple fact of the matter is that I was not under attack when I took off.

The simple fact is I was not under attack when I set the p marker.

The p marker was still active when and after she was blown up.

Yet she was blown up anyway

That is a bug/loop hole no matter how big of an idiot you think I am.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:50:24 PM by Kaork »
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

The Soloist

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2014, 05:53:14 PM »
This tactic has been around for years, and simply, you are being lazy if you do not send your heph to your moon to deploy it.

This is an advanced strategy that is and should remain perfectly legal.

Simple solution, deploy from your moon.

kru

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2014, 05:53:43 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you will not get her ships back for giving bad information.  She deployed from a planet,.....thats a BIG no no! irrespective of what mode your in.....and don't give it the shit....you played long enough to know never to take the risk.

All p mode players can be oracled (it says so in the same place you copied the other information from) so one could assume you didn't read it, but skimmed it for keywords.

Face it....many players have lost hephs in the same way....d mode deploys, p mode deploys.   I stated TWICE that whether p mode is initaitaed before or after is irrelevant.

BFG do not replace ships for stupidity, and it was a stupid move to deploy from a heph....at least the player who lost her heph accepts that

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2014, 05:55:46 PM »
Again teaching a person to use a work around is not a solution to the problem. The problem still exsist and needs to be addressed.. And just cause it always has don't mean it should be.  No one has explained it like I have.  Without twisting it around it breaks the very simplist of rules in the game.  The rules of pmode.  The one that states you can not be attacked while in pmode.  She was attacked while in p mode. Not before not after.   During.   That itself is wrong anyway you look at it. No matter how long the loop hole has exsisted.  It's still wrong. You can argue it exsisted, what the user can do all you want.  I want you to argue it's not a loop hole.  You can't cause it is. 

Lilly was in pmode long before this cloak technology attack was even sent. That in itself breaks the rules of p mode.  That issue needs to be addressed she should of never been able to be attacked.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:58:16 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

kru

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »
so...heres a question for you (and i know many of the users reading are thinking it)

do you have any ideas as to what the hell happened?  do you have any idea as to  how this happened?

seems to me you do not, which is exactly why you are so adament there is a problem.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2014, 06:08:12 PM »
Pardon?  Have you been smoking crack?   Can you still not understand what has happened here?

I can't keep repeating myself because you've lost your mind. Go re-read my post if you need to but I think it's quit obvious what's happened here. I've pointed out a loop hole and you've done everything you can to take exert one attention off it cause you like exploiting it.   Just cause BFG doesn't understand the existent of the issue as it was all twisted around the first time it was brought up don't make it right.  It's still a loop hole being exploited and causing us to lose members of the game. 

Is this loop hole posted in the wiki anywhere as if it's a known loop hole and ok because people can do this to work around it then that needs to be in the wiki next to pmode tokens so that new users will know.  That includes me who's been here for 5 years and never heard of this so called known loop hole that we are all ok with having. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:10:59 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

kru

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2014, 06:11:54 PM »
ok.

i CBA trying to explain it to a player who has ill-concieved and pre-fixed notions of what is and is not acceptable.

I will say this though.....if it was you that had killed a players heph in the same way, you would not be on the forums screaming murder at it being a bug or loophole......and, you'd convieniantly remember all the risks associated with deploying a heph in any kind of mode

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2014, 06:15:19 PM »
I'd still consider it a loop hole.    And I'd stand up for that players ships back even if I had to return them myself.  Yes  If that's what you were asking as it's an obvious breakage of the posted pmode rules.   

Doesn't matter the 'dangers'  as there are no dangers.  The rules of the game says p mode says I'm safe I'm supposed to be safe
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:17:27 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

kru

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2014, 06:18:13 PM »
Pardon?  Have you been smoking crack?   Can you still not understand what has happened here?

Just cause BFG doesn't understand the existent of the issue as it was all twisted around the first time it was brought up don't make it right.  It's still a loop hole being exploited and causing us to lose members of the game. 

BFG are aware of it, it is not a loophole, nor a bug and it is not exploitation.  It is in all fairness, attackers taking advantage of the defenders stupidity

That includes me who's been here for 5 years and never heard of this so called known loop hole that we are all ok with having.

There we have it boys and girls. Kaork has no ideas what the hell happened, or how it happened....so instead of trying to find out what was what, he came to the forums with a pre-cocieved notion of this being a bug, a loop hole or something that was being exploited.

I don't need to read your posts.  I know what occurred, and (as i highlighted) i am trying to get you to understand what happened......but, you do not wish to know, you want everyone to accept your point of it being a bug/loophole.

Sure, people acceppt thats your opinion, but we also know that it wasn't/isn't a bug/loophole

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2014, 06:19:21 PM »
Koark the attack was legal . I exploited her tactical error not a game bug . This has been around for years I learned it back in old G71 . In every game their are poor players , average players , and different levels of advanced players with better tactics and game knowledge . I didn't see you in here making a thread making a deal when Rayman couldn't recall that was a game bug .

Me and my members used a good tactic because your member made a lazy mental mistake . Everything else was legal . Get over it .
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline rebel djake

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2014, 06:23:16 PM »
the attack was launched before she dropped the marker. launch from a planet and die, simple.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2014, 06:26:28 PM »
It's not a mistake if your in protive mode and can't be attacked according to the rules of the game.  The loop hole allowed you to attack her anyway that is a bug anyway you look at it even if the current BFG standings are it's legual. It's still wrong and needs to change.  Your all wrong on this one. 

Since when do we tell noobies in a protection mode, v, d, or p they better do something right and have all the knowledge of the game because if not they will lose there fleet even though there protected?    We don't we tell them when they come out of protection watch out but as long as your protected do what you want.  Lilly was In pmode.  She should not of been able to be attacked.  Period end of story. 

Kru. Your attempts to make this a personal statement on me has failed.  This isn't about how stupid you think you can make me look.  This is about one thing and one thing only.  The rules written on p-mode

The rules state very simply.  'You can not be attacked while in pmode'. This user was as stated above.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:31:20 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline rebel djake

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »
like a harvest ninja you dont see it coming, but you can if you try. kaork is a crybaby ;(

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2014, 06:27:35 PM »
the attack was launched before she dropped the marker. launch from a planet and die, simple.

It wasn't launched on her.  It was launched on a planet that was later abandon in order to exploit the loop hole of attacking a player in p mode

Plain and simple
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:32:26 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!