contact
November 20, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

Author Topic: Doki in Conquest was suspended after a hit on Casper  (Read 569 times)

Offline mad max

• View Profile
Doki in Conquest was suspended after a hit on Casper
« on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »
Doki has been watching that guy for weeks, would BFG please explain why he was suspended?

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: Doki in Conquest was suspended after a hit on Casper
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 04:32:48 PM »
We can only discussions suspensions with the player that has been suspended.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline mad max

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:38:49 PM »
Matt, this policy needs to be reviewed. If someone was doing something wrong then that should be stated. But for someone that has spent a considerable amount of time and money in the game to only get suspend is not good for the larger BFG community unless you tell them why. If he was cheating, let it be known and we can all chid him. But just because the person that bought a #1 account didn't now how to handle it, lost thier fleet, and then  go running and complaining to bfg is no reason for suspention.

This policy is going to cost you paying customers like myself unless there is more communication.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:45:00 PM by mad max »

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 05:24:03 PM »
I want to see something here !!! I need to!! I need to know whats gone on! Dude now has 6,089,241,976,178,218 that is alot of DSP to catch up too!! and if the player has truly gained it through means of cheating then i want to see action!!! being taken!

Offline retired

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:53:44 PM »
its funny that its always doki that catches players that have recently had accounts change hands, yes doki can hunt but there must be some account crashing going on

that account was soloists account, he got rid of it, the account didnt grow or do anything from the change over until it got smashed, now if someone paid for an account like that there would atleast be some growth or action going on.

then funnily enough soloist started playing again and has got his account back in the top few again, why quit and come back that fast, unless its to build another account to sell doki for easy DSP???

blow up doll also quit and magically doki knew and planet moved ready to kill him, means he had 24 hours notice atleast. id say he paid for that one aswell!

kru

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 06:59:52 PM »
well whatever really.  If it was to do with doki taking the fleet of casper, then bfg forgot to remove ALL dsp from that hit lol.

Therefore, given the dsp stands it must be another reason they are both (s)

Sadly, as soloist tried to state in another thread, and max has babbled about, the paying customer!

Well, why should us legitamate payting customers have to put up with one player who broke a rule or rules....

Offline PUReFILTH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »
If his dsp isn't removed and his account isn't permanently suspended/deleted for this then I'm done with the uni(s) and you'll lose another paying customer.. Tired of the blatant cheating done by certain players who get away with it because they paypal their way into being untouchable..

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 08:03:00 PM »
As we won't discuss suspensions, except with the individuals involved, this thread is locked.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook