contact
November 18, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

Author Topic: P mode  (Read 2677 times)

TimeLord uni3

Re: P mode
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »
Object lessons one and two were delivered this morning. Followed by this message.

TimeLord    TODAY'S LESSONS    1 minute ago
To: Timbu
Date: 2014-06-02 18:01:57 UTC
Lesson #1

Do not Antagonize bigger players because they will return it ten thousand fold.

Lesson #2

Retaliation nuking without very good reason always comes back to haunt you.

THUS ENDS TODAY'S LESSONS.

I hope he is starting to learn (he is REALLY slow though) as I hate having to teach and would rather be doing anything else, but his actions require an Alliance response.

I do hope we have broadened his gaming experience (to use his own words)!

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2014, 06:54:42 PM »
Bully!

Do it to me or to AA,,,if you have balls

TimeLord uni3

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2014, 07:48:54 PM »
Not a bully, but an educator. I would never act as he has. He nukes a pile of people in response to a RECALLED attack and half of the people he nuked had nothing to do with the recalled attack, they were just in the same alliance.

He was trying to bullying our whole alliance over a recalled attack. We just sent a reply to his bad attitude, poor judgement and bad behavior.

I respect you and all other players who have a moral code and act respectfully to others. I normally would never give such a lesson, but he needs to learn that it is better to behave reasonably and be respectful of others.

We would not act that way with anyone without extreme cause, but are reacting to his actions and PM's.

I know you and your alliance would never act the way he did. You and your alliance are much better than that and are pretty much the cream of the crop.

When attacked we send a PM or probe in return. When we lose a fleet we generally congratulate the victor. We do not nuke a large number of people for an attack which was recalled.

TimeLord uni3

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2014, 08:09:15 PM »
If ANYBODY did that to you or your alliance I think you would react the same way, but I really doubt that anybody would be stupid enough to try that with you or your alliance though.

TimeLord uni3

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »
Besides we attacked for profit and DSP and while we were doing it you were attacking another of his planets. The people in our attack do not have 1/10 the strike ability you have alone.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 12:51:05 PM »
From AA charter...

Generally AA members should refrain from unprovoked nuking, which is a waste of resources unless defenses need to be taken down before an attack. Serious nuke attacks upon AA members will be returned with full force by all.
unquote

All AA players are bound to follow the above

Offline ImpossibleGirl

• Skype - Ask
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 11:29:28 PM »
Hmm, have hears of a handful of players who like to nuke you even if you have no defenses, just because you took some ships they left out or had built overnight.

So yesterday I took some myself ships that I saw sitting out, just to see.... I'm still waiting...
-I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice.
-You don't understand. I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me.

Offline Timbu

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2015, 08:56:55 PM »
If ANYBODY did that to you or your alliance I think you would react the same way, but I really doubt that anybody would be stupid enough to try that with you or your alliance though.

Ha ha ha look at you now, long gone and long forgotten, with enjoyment I razed your mines :)

Offline Mitthrawnuruodo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2015, 07:06:45 PM »
Ha ha ha look at you now, long gone and long forgotten, with enjoyment I razed your mines :)

Well Timelord was in MY alliance back when all that happened. He was a great player and and hnoured player. I was at the time Leader of DSA. I am now Leader of FIGHT. I dont Pmode, and may I add, your opinion means nothing as you spend all of your time in V mode in uni3, so why dont you come back and put your money where your mouth is!! feel free to attack me anytime!!
Heph kills 2015
04-14 tiberius j. kirk,
05-07 Spider,
06-06 Ares,
06-11 Dirty Sheets,
08-18 Parker Gabriel,
08-20 Admiral Cashel,
08-23 Loonie Lonnie,
09-11 Parker Gabriel,
09-12 Tal Khoraash,
09-18 Angel of Chakra,
10-08 Enforcer,