contact
September 22, 2017, 10:29:03 PM

Author Topic: US Military Playing  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Gifted

• View Profile
US Military Playing
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:28:36 AM »
For my fellow service members if you're looking for a target in Univ 3 well here is a winner.

Happy Hunting to my fellow comrades serving at home and abroad.

To: GiftedDate: 2014-04-21 13:40:44 UTC

lol lol lol lol sorry big boy u think u r the one because u fight for your country ????? americans !!!! give me a break u lot do not know how to fight ??? u hide behind others and bomb from 50 thousand feet high u cant do what the ENGLISH DO BEST MATE WE FIGHT ON THE GROUND NOT HIDE XXX
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:52:01 AM by Gifted »

kru

Re: US Military Playing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:35:57 AM »
As an ex serviceman of the British Military that message is pretty disgusting (those who served or serve will understand).  I served toe to toe with American soldiers, and they know how to do a job and will do it with honor.

That message sounds like someone has no idea what it is like on the ground.

He must be a call of duty player

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:41:37 AM »

LMAO!

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 02:14:37 AM »
he is already number 1 on the fight club hitlist..now we have another reason haha
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 04:48:41 AM »
No posting of coordinates...

kru

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 04:55:28 AM »
it is no longer against forum rules to post co-ordinates.

should have refreshed yourself on how the forum rules have changed :P

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 05:18:55 AM »
Effective immediately, we've removed the requirement that you remove planet coordinates from posts before posting. However, please be courteous and respectful of others in the community when posting about them or their planets. If you post planet coords for the purpose of harassing another community member, your post will be edited and you may lost your posting privileges.

I think i am updated about the forum rules
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:38:32 AM by Andrea Nard1 »

Offline Gifted

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 05:36:08 AM »
My post was not to harass,  but to inform fellow service members of the kind of person Meat Ball is.

I was hurt on active duty and am stuck in bed for the next few months and he thinks it a joke.

My fathern is a Navy Vet on disability and with the medical treatment I am getting I will be back with my unit by Christmas.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:49:30 AM by Gifted »

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 07:40:57 AM »
I am sorryto hear that you are hurt and I wish you a quick and full recovery.

However posting coordinates asking to hit him, might be considered a form of harassment. I noticed you have deleted the coordinates.
My comment was only based on your OP, I do not condone in any way what he said.

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 08:33:14 AM »
As an ex serviceman of the British Military that message is pretty disgusting (those who served or serve will understand).  I served toe to toe with American soldiers, and they know how to do a job and will do it with honor.

That message sounds like someone has no idea what it is like on the ground.

I never served but have alot of squaddie m8s and family that have served, This message just annoys me and Kru i think your right, Defo sounds like a Call of Duty boy

Offline Max1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 08:35:53 AM »
Day 1 of Marine Corps boot camp you learn opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one and some stink more than others. Meatball has an opinion about our military. I have heard much worse from our own citizens so a thicker skin is required.

I would like to point out to Meatball though that having joint trained with the Royal British Marines (86, 87  Team Spirit yeah I am old) and again working with them in 1991 that they do not share his thoughts on our military prowess. Neither of our units had the luxury of bombing from 50,000 ft   :)

I too hope you recover quickly and do not have any lasting effects from your injuries. Do not let people get under your skin.  Come in the game and enjoy the friends you have made and disregard (or blow them up) the people that are abrasive.

Take care of yourself
Semper Fi

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 04:55:03 PM »
he is already number 1 on the fight club hitlist..now we have another reason haha

Looks like I will be coming out of peemode and joining your troops sooner than I thought. I just love hunting idiots like the one who posted that disgusting message.

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 05:16:38 PM »
see you soon then lazo(;
who are you in this uni anyways? shoot me a PM in game if you dont want to say here haha

but yes, meat ball has his own thread on our boards! its actually quite a good read(:
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Ymerodraeth

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »
It's nice to know that it's not only people I know that have run-ins with this clown. Hes not worth your time or effort.
That being said,he has just said he's English,from the accent in his typing I would say Cheltenham area! Looks like anyone interested in hitting him can figure out what timezones he's in at least! Haha!

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 02:13:33 PM »
Unfortunately it would appear he is from the UK, and it's deadheads like this that give us all a bad name.

He has he right to his opinions, as does everyone, but far too many people have suffered because the inconsiderate have protection for being stupid.

It is down to you how you take this post, if you support free speech even if afends  then fine for the the rest of us there's http://uni3.openparser.com/

Play well and keep safe
James
oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.

birthmark-ant