contact
November 18, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

Author Topic: US Military Playing  (Read 1711 times)

Offline arbitraryfrog

• View Profile
Re: US Military Playing
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 11:13:14 AM »
I don't know this player or care much about what is in his head. An in-game message is an in-game message between two people which should stay that way. Posting it on the boards for the 'mob', irrespective of content, demonstrates the mentality of not only the original poster, but that of many in this game. People talk, people play. People get emotional and personal. It is just a game so laugh it off an move on. To hit this player for anything other than profit is rather small minded and vindictive in my opinion. I'm not excusing or supporting anything he said. Though there is no excuse for the mob mentality present on this thread. I suggest you all grow up and play the game in the spirit that was intended.
Competing in conquest is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win...

Offline Gifted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 11:31:39 PM »
@ Arbitraryfrog....

When a person takes a personal attack against not just myself, but fellow Brother and Sisters in arms...I will share that with anyone, anyplace and anytime I feel like.

I remember when BFG launched the First Univ, the kind of messages he has sent in the past and today would have gotten him a Suspension by BFG.....and blocking is not an option as I believe that when a person sends a message: "I am online!", I do recall.  Why blow up just their D for the heck of it if the ships are gone.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »
@ Arbitraryfrog....

When a person takes a personal attack against not just myself, but fellow Brother and Sisters in arms...I will share that with anyone, anyplace and anytime I feel like.

I remember when BFG launched the First Univ, the kind of messages he has sent in the past and today would have gotten him a Suspension by BFG.....and blocking is not an option as I believe that when a person sends a message: "I am online!", I do recall.  Why blow up just their D for the heck of it if the ships are gone.

you have a large fleet now and are out of p mode, how are you getting on hitting him?

i'd assume now that you have a bit of time to play you have got him by now?
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline arbitraryfrog

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
@ Arbitraryfrog....

Frankly speaking, to take offence to a personal attack from someone who clearly has issues shows that you also have issues. Laugh it off and move on, or help him out, whatever floats your boat. Everyone has their own madness and no-one really knows who is behind each others keyboard. For all you know he could be playing from a care house, or could be like 12 years old or whatever
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:51:33 AM by arbitraryfrog »
Competing in conquest is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win...