contact
September 22, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

Author Topic: Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?  (Read 4602 times)

Offline Cmdr Guarddog32

• View Profile
Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?
« on: June 21, 2014, 02:49:34 AM »
Kinkstaah, the number 5 ranked player in the game wont fight people around his own rank because he would get wiped off the map.  Instead he picks on players in SWaRM that are ranked over 100.  Isnt this bullying in the game, can something be done to stop his cowardly actions?

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
Re: Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 03:51:30 AM »
don't leave your toys out  8)

if they are out to be taken doesn't matter if #1 takes them or #1k takes them somebody will if they are there

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 04:04:42 AM »
Kinkstaah, the number 5 ranked player in the game wont fight people around his own rank because he would get wiped off the map.  Instead he picks on players in SWaRM that are ranked over 100.  Isnt this bullying in the game, can something be done to stop his cowardly actions?

Don't be silly, if a player can be hit and are out of n00b protection they are free to be hit. It's not bullying its the way the game is played.

BUT

You are correct in that he can't hit people of his own rank and shys away from them
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 05:24:57 AM »
Kinkstaah, the number 5 ranked player in the game wont fight people around his own rank

you just described 95% of the top rankers. I've seen a top 80 players nuke to death a rank 800 dude for a net loss of RSP and a handful of DSP.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 01:05:55 PM »
He is not breaking rules, a rank 1000 can FRS the same as a rank 1.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 02:08:48 PM »
No FRS no fleet... golden rule (can be also read, no p mode no fleet)...

Rest is just whining and cries of sore losers

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 04:02:01 PM »
LMAO Bullying?? Breaking rules?? Bud if the guys that he is hitting arent FRSing then its there problem, Its the most basic thing in the game.

Quit the whining and teach your friends/alliance m8 to keep his stuff safe.

everyone is a target to anyone not in your alliance or on your buddy list

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 05:00:59 PM »
LMAO Bullying?? Breaking rules?? Bud if the guys that he is hitting arent FRSing then its there problem, Its the most basic thing in the game.

Quit the whining and teach your friends/alliance m8 to keep his stuff safe.

everyone is a target to anyone not in your alliance or on your buddy list
everyone is a target... the other stuff is only followed by some...

Offline gmfeier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 11:02:40 PM »
Kink is always probing me and has launched the occasional attack (without success). It's not bullying. I probe at least as much as he does. If you want DSP, you have to work for it.

Vorpal

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 10:22:41 AM »
His fleet is on its little heph, pew pew pew
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 11:38:06 AM »
Kingstaah caught one of my fleets the other day. In this particular case, my plan was to pull my ships at the last second, but like a noob, I was sitting on the wrong planet and forgot to switch. Do I feel like he was bullying me? Not at all, even though I am ranked well into the 100's. That's the name of the game so to speak, and if he (or anyone) gets a chance to hit one of my fleets, thats my inadequacy, not being bullied.

Offline Cmdr Guarddog32

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 03:10:46 AM »
But he attacks everyday without pulling back even though the person has fleet saved their stuff, he just likes to ride in and kill a  few defenses to show how "tough" he is.  My thing is, let him ride in on Andrea Nerd and see how far he gets with her.  Then if the daily useless attacks aren't bad enough, he pulled the CRAPPIEST deal on my buddy that anyone in the game could do.  He invited my buddy on a group attack against guzzy, then he pulled out of the group attack at the last minute and group defended the target and destroyed my buddy.You tell me thats not pond scum material at it's best!!!

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 05:53:42 AM »
FYI Andy Nard is a dude

What you need to remember is that some people wont/dont recall if they have burnt the hydro on attacks.

The old trust trap, thought that had died along with the Grinch`s game time lmao

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 08:37:49 AM »
Who says im not The Grinch?  That certainly wouldn't have been the first time ive been called that.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 11:02:41 AM »
Well at least you don't deny your tactics of hitting your own buddies you sent a Group attack request to.   Dog eat dog world huh 'dog'?

This guy above me is not to be trusted by anyone.  He is a back stabbing piece of slim.  He will pose as your friend only to take what you've worked for right behind your back.  He will steal everything you have and he'll do it while hugging your wife and kids as he is a family friend.  He is a real piece of work and I wouldn't trust him as far as you can throw him, and you shouldn't either.  He goes from uni to uni changing his name so he can pull this tactic of buddying you, asking you to a GA and then GD against you and recalls his attack at the last moment so you lose your fleet to him. Thus, lying to inflate his own rank off your hard work and trust in him as your friend.  No I'm not the person he did this to but over the years I've watched him do it to many.  He thinks it's funny and gets his rocks off or something.  He's a Bonnified loser and NO OnE should ever Trust him with anything.   

My only hope is this will get spread around enough that you can't do that to anyone else in the game.

And if you don't like me posting it, tuff!   Don't be a lying slim ball and people won't treat you like one.
See you on the battle field.   One day I hope to see it covered in the slim of your ships.  That day will come just as it did for you in the other Uni's. 

Better change your name again Grinch.  People are own to you!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:40:24 AM by Kaork »
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

birthmark-ant