contact
November 19, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

Author Topic: Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?  (Read 4759 times)

Offline Dancing Space Bear

• View Profile
Re: Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 09:09:59 PM »
AS much as I dislike Kinkstaah, I have to agree with him.  Once an attack has been launched on a viable target the attack is under no obligation to recall.

n0 FRS=n0 Fleet

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 10:56:14 AM »
Very true.  I just hope he comes over and attacks me over and over and over and never recalls. ~ evil grin.   

Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 01:13:48 PM »
AS much as I dislike Kinkstaah, I have to agree with him.  Once an attack has been launched on a viable target the attack is under no obligation to recall.

n0 FRS=n0 Fleet

wrong

if an attack doesnt give profit at the moment of impact it can be reported as harassment, as long as it gives 1 ore profit it is good.

its just that most players calculate for profit and growth before hitting things, they dont launch just for the sake of it and have minimum hit requirements.
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »
wrong

if an attack doesnt give profit at the moment of impact it can be reported as harassment, as long as it gives 1 ore profit it is good.

its just that most players calculate for profit and growth before hitting things, they dont launch just for the sake of it and have minimum hit requirements.

It is a bit more complicated... based on your post, a failed blind oracle can be reported as harassment, even a lifting the fleet at the last second can bring to a report for harassment?
In fact is evaluated on case by case

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 09:36:47 PM »
You guys are missing the point

This has nothing to do with, ' is an attack bullying?'

This is about what is right and civil. No ones accused him of breaking rules.  I've personally accused him
Of being a slime ball.

The Grinch is known for becoming your friend. Getting to know you, running attacks with you until he has your trust as a friend.  One day he invites you to a very nice GA, sometimes with a few other of his friends and requires you to send your entire fleet.   He then Group defends the same target and he and his friends recall the last sec to take your fleet and recycle your ships.   

This person- did the very same to a member of the alliance. 

The grinch goes about different galaxies changing his name doing this to people, I've personally seen it multiple times.

This person did not deny being the grinch or his very own tactics he used on the alliance member.

Thus my conclusion is - slime ball move +/- grinch + this guy = slime ball
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:46:41 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 10:32:05 PM »
You guys are missing the point

This has nothing to do with, ' is an attack bullying?'

This is about what is right and civil.

Don't know what game you've been playing but it isn't SFC.

The grinch goes about different galaxies changing his name doing this to people, I've personally seen it multiple times.

This person did not deny being the grinch or his very own tactics he used on the alliance member.

Thus my conclusion is - slime ball move +/- grinch + this guy = slime ball

There are much more jerks playing this game that aren't the Grinch that there are actual Grinches (1).

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 01:31:18 AM »
Lol that's actually funny.  Your right what was I thinking lol

On a serious note. Just cause it happens don't make it right nor should we ignore it.
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 01:38:20 AM »
I'm a funny guy :)

There's one way to deal with these types, it's taking their fleets. If you can't, then plan B is to ignore them. They feed over the extra attention.

I usually go for plan A myself, but that's only because I'm badass.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 03:56:14 AM »
Lol that's actually funny.  Your right what was I thinking lol

On a serious note. Just cause it happens don't make it right nor should we ignore it.

Go splode his ships then
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 04:44:21 AM »
If you need someone to be the bad guy, im always here for all you little swarm balls.  I don't think ive ever even been attacked once by a swarm. cant ever pull the trigger?....I can however tell you a secret about this game.  Burning hydro = DSP   Simple, I know....But some people play with BB gun filled with hydro, others like ICON use an uzzi!   USE IT OR LOSE IT...That's what my wife says

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2014, 05:43:09 AM »
I can't find any targets

can't you bring your wee boats to me to save me the hydro?

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2014, 05:50:24 AM »
To heavy to lift.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 11:09:17 AM »
If you need someone to be the bad guy, im always here for all you little swarm balls.  I don't think ive ever even been attacked once by a swarm. cant ever pull the trigger?....I can however tell you a secret about this game.  Burning hydro = DSP   Simple, I know....But some people play with BB gun filled with hydro, others like ICON use an uzzi!   USE IT OR LOSE IT...That's what my wife says

You know my cords, you have all the hydro, bring your happy crusty butt over to all 5 of my planets and attack me everyday for the hell of it weather I'm online or not without a prob.   Do it. Plz!!!!!   I dare you!   

And please try to sweet talk me into being your booty buddy just so you can butt rape me as soon as I trust you fully, like you've done so many and you think it's ok.   Please.   I dare you!!!!!

Me thinks your a coward and you need to lie to win, cause your to lazy to do it the right way!   Coward!   

What now?   You've been called out to the tree by the class nerd?   Are you gonna show?

My bet:
You won't come, that would take to much work and you'd have to play correctly.  You couldn't use your lies to take my fleet easily and it's just not your style.  I understand your a lying coward.   You think your being the bad guy because of this tactic you use that anyone could use on anyone.  It's easy to steal from friends if your a complete slime ball and have no sole.  I deem you know nothing about dark tactics, the only ones you've mastered is deceit and thievery. At best your a successful thief. I'll give you that.   
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:46:08 AM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 01:30:19 PM »
You know my cords, you have all the hydro, bring your happy crusty butt over to all 5 of my planets and attack me everyday for the hell of it weather I'm online or not without a prob.   Do it. Plz!!!!!   I dare you!   

And please try to sweet talk me into being your booty buddy just so you can butt rape me as soon as I trust you fully, like you've done so many and you think it's ok.   Please.   I dare you!!!!!

Me thinks your a coward and you need to lie to win, cause your to lazy to do it the right way!   Coward!   

What now?   You've been called out to the tree by the class nerd?   Are you gonna show?

My bet:
You won't come, that would take to much work and you'd have to play correctly.  You couldn't use your lies to take my fleet easily and it's just not your style.  I understand your a lying coward.   You think your being the bad guy because of this tactic you use that anyone could use on anyone.  It's easy to steal from friends if your a complete slime ball and have no sole.  I deem you know nothing about dark tactics, the only ones you've mastered is deceit and thievery. At best your a successful thief. I'll give you that.   

All things in perspective, one shitty hit? Yes? No?

Total points of player                 5    Emperor Kinkstaah‎ (p)    Dixie    127,993,409

Miht actually be able to play and pulled off one shitty move?

Just on the surface that looks like a lot of points to me  :-\

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
Kaork...if you had any hydro of substance I would lift it....it takes more hydro to launch my ships the you have in your banks.....I've launched at your puny fleet a couple times and now I don't even prob in hopes that you have the ability to get larger and be worth my hydro.  For christs sake...your whole alliance has moved right next to me....and is there any ships on any of those planets...nope...you all move away.  Cowards, liars, poor players all just trying to make me look bad.  I do not carry a 's' tag. I have a good friends list.  I think your time in the forum spotlight is over as no one really care about you, your res, or your puny Allianz and fleet.  /thread