contact
September 19, 2017, 11:34:47 AM

Author Topic: Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
Re: Is Kinkstaah bullying and breaking rules?
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2014, 02:20:04 PM »
I have a good friends list.

No you don't - I'm not on it and I'm amazing
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2014, 02:23:50 PM »
All I hear are excuses and more lies. You've never launched on me. And I ask you to show me one bit of proof your not lying again.  You tell so many lies you can't even keep them straight in your own head.

My time may be over but You've been called out.  You can either step up, or shut up! 

I guess there is one more option. You can keep taking and providing escuses and lies.  This ain't about me and my spot light. This is about you and your sliminess.  You play a losers game and your tactics suck.   
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »
  You play a losers game and your tactics suck.   

He's 5th, his tactics seem to be working so far ???
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »
Yeah as I've stated he is a very successful thief.  Awesome tactics. 

As far as 'trying to make you look bad' I don't have to try, you do that all by yourself. I'm just calling you out for it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:19:57 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2014, 04:03:03 PM »
Yeah as I've stated he is a very successful thief.  Awesome tactics. 

As far as 'trying to make you look bad' I don't have to try, you do that all by yourself. I'm just calling you out for it.

no, you are basing the entire points tally on one hit that wasnt moral in the larger scheme of things. Everyone plays differently and you can't alter that fact.

The only way to deal with it is to train your peeps or dispose of the perpatrator, you can come on here and moan all you want but in the end the game comes down to deeds and reputation and you dont get one without the other.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2014, 04:26:53 PM »
Your wrong. I can come in here and blast it out to the entire uni so they know what kind of player he is. Which is what I'm doing.  So there is more that I can do.  You just don't like what I'm doing. As I stated before. Tuff. Don't want to be called a lying ball of slime don't play like one

And this is hardly the first time he's done this, and you know that.   Your right about one thing, go ahead and associated yourself with him as he's rep will follow you too.  But if you feel you need to defend his craptastic tactics with his inflated rank then by all means if that's all you got to prove to the rest of us that using these tactics are civially and right because he's ranked #5 and can get away with it.  But the fact is he's rank #5 because of tactics like this being used on as many people in each uni that he can.  Anyone that's been around knows that.  And while it may work for him as you stated, I state it's the easy way out.  Anyone can steal from there friends, it's easy!  Doesn't make it right!

I call him out to take my fleet anyway he can using appropriate tactics.   He can't and won't do it and will provide escuses why.  Truth is, he's to lazy and he'd rather lie his way to the top. I guess your a supporter of that!  Congrates.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:41:07 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2014, 04:43:13 PM »
Your wrong.

No, i'm not! You have given one instance of shitty play and called a player by that, I can read and unless i have missed a page or ten, thats exactly what you have done

I can come in here and blast it out to the entire uni so they know what kind of player he is. Which is what I'm doing.  So there is more that I can do. 

Again, your opinion is not fact, its exactly that, your opinion - prove that except from one hit that his buildings and points have been at the expense of ther players in a dirty way!

You just don't like what I'm doing. As I stated before. Tuff. Don't want to be called a lying ball of slime don't play like one

I dont care if you are emtional and posting like someone who had their toys taken, no rules have been broken he trust trapped on one hit and the way he plays doesnt meet with your approval.

No rules were broken and basically you and yours put your trust in the wrong person and suffered for it

And this is hardly the first time he's done this, and you know that.   Your right about one thing, go ahead and associated yourself with him as he's rep will follow you too.  But if you feel you need to defend his craptastic tactics with his inflated rank then by all means if that's all you got to prove to the rest of us that using these tactics are civially and right because he's ranked #5 and can get away with it, by all means be as stupid as he is.  But the fact is he's rank #5 because of tactics like this being used on as many people in each uni that he can.  Anyone that's been around knows that.  And while it may work for him as you stated, I state it's the easy way out.  Anyone can steal from there friends, it's easy!  Doesn't make it right!

I can defend anyone i choose to in the game and regularly catch cheats properly, likewise if all you have is opinion please review the way you play the game and tactics you use to cover yourself better.

Ask anyone in uni 3 about my rep, pretty sure it is solid no matter who i comment about and on what terms as i call everything as i see it.

Also - please dont tell me what i know when my only experience of kink is in this thread, if you want to assume whats in your head somehow manifests iself as actuality, you might want to limit that circle to just you, again play it safe.

Get us proof not conjecture.

I call him out to take my fleet anyway he can using appropriate tactics.   He can't and won't do it and will provide escuses why.  Truth is, he's to lazy and bed rather lie his way to the top.

To be no 1 you dont have to take no 1's fleet, you just need more points than the next guy

Sheesh

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2014, 08:35:42 PM »
Yeah its only once what was I thinking, that makes it ok? right?  i only killed someone once, that doesn't make me a murderer does it?  oh wait, yes it does.   I mean, I only stole from my best friend once, it was only his wife, moth,er of his 3 kids and his house and car. I didn't break any rules or laws to do it, That should be ok, right?  Oh wait, no it isn't, it still makes me a slime ball.

Your logic is flawed and you've fallen off topic.  You've turned to trying to justify his crap tactic by saying he only did it once.  Firstly wrong.  2ndaly.. prove it only happend once.. you called proof, I have proof the first one happened.  He didn't deny doing it more then once.  You have the burden of proof of saying it didn't happen more then once. Doesn't really matter it happened once and its been  proven and he had no remorse for it which means he intends to do it again.. Keep turning your back, next time it will be your friend.

Go ahead and befriend him, just don't come crying to me when he steals from you to.

ps I didn't lose my toys, I'm trying to help others not to lose theres in this way.

Unless your arguing that this tactic is civial and right to be used, and something you would use, then there is nothing left to argue about.

thanks for playing.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:01:00 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »
Yeah its only once what was I thinking, that makes it ok? right?  i only killed someone once, that doesn't make me a murderer does it?  oh wait, yes it does.   I mean, I only stole from my best friend once, it was only his wife. That should be ok, right?  Oh wait, no it doesn't still makes me a slime ball.

Your logic is flawed and you've fallen off topic.  You've turned to trying to justify his crap tactic by saying he only did it once.  Firstly wrong.  2ndaly.. prove it only happend once.. you called proof, I have proof the first one happened.  He didn't deny doing it more then once.  You have the burden of proof of saying it didn't happen more then once. Doesn't really matter it happened once and its been  proven and he had no remorse for it which means he intends to do it again.. Keep turning your back, next time it will be your friend.

Go ahead and befriend him, just don't come crying to me when he steals from you to.

ps I didn't lose my toys, I'm trying to help others not to lose theres in this way.

thanks for playing.

nope, im right on point!

you have proof of one dodgy shitty attack and are saying that is how he has played his entire game - please find me proof in anyhting you have said that goes against that fact!

I doubt he can steal from me as he can't touch my fleet, as for befriending him ??? Don't be stupid, unlike you I only buddy people i have worked with before or (AND READ THIS BIT CAREFULLY)  TRUST - my buddy list comprises of 4 people and 3 hydrogen traders

You didn't lose your toys simply because unlike here you're just not worth the effort to launch on

590  General Kaork‎  SWaRM  2,304,811

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2014, 09:05:33 PM »
On point to what?   That because you have no proof of anything in front of you that says it will happen again even though he's had no remorse, as he plans to do it again and that he didnt' deny doing it multiple times.. but that all makes him not a slime ball with a inflated rank?  That makes this tactic ok?

The fact that you'd never let it happen based of your lack of trust for people, makes it ok it happens to others? that makes this ok?

That its ok because "i'm not worth the effort due to my rank" that makes it ok?  Lmbo. this is getting down right funny

Just what point are you trying to make anyway?  This aint about me or you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:09:57 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline napl

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 09:15:19 PM »
3 pages complaining about a trust trap??  Like this has never happened before...move on already.

(facepalm)

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 09:19:32 PM »
yah sweep it under the rug cause its happened before.. thats a good reason.

I mean we should never try to change things in this life that are wrong.  I can think of a few things to list here that would of change the world in great ways if people hadn't stood up..  Started with one person.. and 5 people telling him its ok, its happened before.

FacePalm
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2014, 09:22:56 PM »
yah sweep it under the rug cause its happened before.. thats a good reason.

I mean we should never try to change things in this life that are wrong.  I can think of a few things to list here that would of change the world in great ways if people hadn't stood up..  Started with one person.. and 5 people telling him its ok, its happened before.

FacePalm

its a sci-fi game about fake ships in space, its happened multiple times before and everyone plays differently

get over your own ego and figure out its the person with the best tactics that fall within the rules that gets to no 1, its not real life

i believe its called escapism ?

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2014, 11:01:12 PM »
There you go Kinkstahh, heres your next target, he wont mind its just a game for him so if you steal his ships after earning his trust as friend, he won't mind.

sure, lets see you call it just a game if someone hacked your account and took all your hard work and money you've spent on the game.  I'm playing this game in real life, I spend real life time, and real life money.   Just cause you deem its not real life and just a game.. DOESNT MAKE THE USE OF THIS TACTIC OK!!!!!!!

by your logic money on a debit card isn't real cause its only data being transfered. 

but I knew you'd go there before you did, its about the only avenue you had left.

If I go steal a bunch of xbox games from walmart and get caught is it ok cause there only games? or do I still goto jail.   Your logic is flawed again sir.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:23:05 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »
See why you just gotta block these people....it's just crazy.  Am I suppose to stalk a 500 rank player and maybe squeeze 1m dsp out of him...you can't talk sense into him.  Its funny only one other swarm guy has tome in to validate any of this rediculousness...even more weird...several of the top ten community who would all take pleasure in fleeting me has tried to talk to you and yet you still sound about ten years old.  Maybe if you focused on the game a bit more you would have a better fleet.  Then I would come visit you.