contact
November 20, 2017, 03:54:13 AM

Author Topic: Clarification on a support ticket  (Read 921 times)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
Clarification on a support ticket
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:37:39 PM »
Now a while back I abandoned my homeworld with full fleet early game in uni 3 ranked 62 and reduced myself to about 120.

I ticketed and asked if i could have anything back and was told clearly that no records were kept and that no, i couldnt have anything back. The fleet was in deploy and i thouoght that planets couldnt be abandoned when fleet tasks were active as you need a start point and finishing point to carry one out.

Now i've just found out that a player did the exact same thing and had his fleet returned in uni 3

Ticket numbers:

Request #115030
Request #115031

Can you please explain why i was told nothing could be done only for another player to have his fleet restored?
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Mama

• View Profile
Re: Clarification on a support ticket
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:48:19 PM »
How can someone get their fleet back when they made the mistake?

I have known people who have done this in this uni and and other unis yet they were told they could not get their fleet returned.

Why is there a rule for some and not others???

This is so unfair when it was a mistake made by the account holder and not a game glitch

Naughty One ;)

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:17:36 AM »
All fleet loaded onto heph, its up for grabs as soon as my p marker ends.

Obv im not going to say when or where it will land as that would be collusion to push DSP and res but i will send the heph off somewhere to land within 7 days so that there is DSP up for grabs.

If it gets bounced then no DSP's and this will be the biggest fleet take down in the uni yet.

Someone else can have the biggest DF title now im gone :)
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 09:36:46 AM »
so I send my dios on attack instead of harvest, its a user error, can I have them back now please. I obviously did not mean to make this error.

It seems that the ruling on this is so unfair, why does 1 get fleet back and others do not. Get it together bfg

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 03:55:04 PM »
So here is the reply from BFG even though i supplied both tickets from my side, support clearly doesnt make an effort to read them.

I stated that both tickets were the same, planet abandoned wiht fleet on board, one was told that support cannot do anything and the other had his full fleet refunded.

I dont know where any mention of an attack came from

Jason, Jul 08 11:03:
I apologize but I am not sure what you are referring to. We look at each case individually however I answer so many tickets I don't know what the situation was with the player you are referring to. As I doubt that the messages pertaining to that attack are still available I can't go back and look into it. Even if I were able to I wouldn't be able to discuss the reasons with you.
Jason
Blue Frog Gaming Support
For the latest news about Blue Frog Gaming follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
http://www.facebook.com/BlueFrogGaming
http://www.twitter.com/BlueFrogGaming

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »
I asked for clarification about people losing fleet and if they could have it returned if they sent fleet to the wrong planet

Jason, Jul 08 10:44:

If a player abandons a planet with ships on it, we generally will return it. However we don't generally return ships lost in attacks.

Jason
Blue Frog Gaming Support

Strange when both are down to player incompetence :P lol

Naughty One ;)

kru

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »
I asked for clarification about people losing fleet and if they could have it returned if they sent fleet to the wrong planet

Jason, Jul 08 10:44:

If a player abandons a planet with ships on it, we generally will return it. However we don't generally return ships lost in attacks.

Jason
Blue Frog Gaming Support

Strange when both are down to player incompetence :P lol

not true at all....

you can be attacked and loose a fleet and it is nothing to do with your incompetence

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 04:09:49 PM »
My question to BFG was if people send fleet to the wrong target LOL

Also with this silly new ruling what is too stop people deleting their planet if they are unable to lift fleet (maybe they have missions running and no slots left) if it were under attack and then asking for BFG to return ships

Naughty One ;)

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 05:23:37 PM »
My reply from jason when i clarified the ticket again

Jason, Jul 08 13:08:
If you have a harvest report or deploy that shows the ships that were on the planet I can return the ships to one of your other planets.
Jason
Blue Frog Gaming Support
For the latest news about Blue Frog Gaming follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
http://www.facebook.com/BlueFrogGaming
http://www.twitter.com/BlueFrogGaming

My original reply was that nothing could be recovered.

Seems a bit odd to me! But hey ho, just another example of how i'm treated differently as it hasn't been the first time ive made the same mistake to be told nothing can be done and also joked about it with Matt in Skype who I'm sure would have said in a message that I could have had my fleet back if that was the general rule.

That is the bit that upsets me the most, Matt joking about it knowing that the policy is to refund fleet but not mentioning it when i queried the ticket at the time in open Skype chat.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:30:51 PM by Phil M »

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 05:32:30 PM »
So because of the double standards by BFG we are losing another player :(

This is so sad, BFG need to sort themselves out and give the same treatment to all players!!!!!!!!!

The number of players is dwindling each week you would think BFG would be trying to retain players

Naughty One ;)