contact
September 22, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

Author Topic: Justice served.  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
Justice served.
« on: August 16, 2014, 04:23:30 PM »
It's been obvious for several months that a few players were multi-accounting none more so than Telkar.

No matter how many people complained or how obvious his cheating was, I guess Matt just doesn't want to kick any more people out for cheating because the number of players is getting lower and lower.

One downside to multi-accounting though is that when a multi-front attack occurs, you can't react fast enough to save all your ships across all the various accounts.   Telkar learned this hard lesson in spades today.

TO THE TOP launched 6 attack fleets at the 5 hephs Telkar controlled and I launched on one of his moons.
2 of TTT's attack fleets were on Telkars personal heph.  First one, all hades, aimed to get there fast and strip it of it's ships with a follow up prom fleet to kill the beast.   Prom attack fleets were sent against the other 4 hephs.

Summary:  TTT's fast attack fleet landed successfully and stripped the heph of its ships.  My Hades fleet hit a much smaller fleet on Telkars moon at exactly  the same time.   TTT's prom fleets were all 5 minutes behind the fast attack fleet and, as is common with Telkar, when a message appears in his inbox, like from a battle or a probe, he pops online 3-4 minutes later.   Big coincidence there hmmmmm.  Anyways, Telkar comes online 3 mins later with the prom fleets still 2 minutes out and he immediately moves his heph.    However, there wasn't enough time for him to get to the other accounts to save their hephs and the attacks on them landed successfully.    4 ANH heph's go poof, all within seconds of each other.  That has to be some kind of record.

There's a lot of very happy people around here seeing Telkar get handed his ass on a platter.  It's been a long time coming.   Cheaters (not mention yappy bullies) never prosper.

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
Re: Justice served.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 05:09:36 PM »
Very nice Stoney and TTT :)  Knew The Brotherhood would nail his ass eventually.  Now wait for the inevitable nuke barrage from a bunch of accounts.

Offline Axel Grease

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 05:41:19 PM »
I've had run ins with T before.  They've never done nuke barrages, surprisingly.  I guess they never thought of it, LOL!  Instead three hephs show up on your doorstep and they launch 5-6 attacks each on you for a total of 15-18 attacks.  LOL!

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 07:09:45 PM »
i only needed one attack to wipe them out.they will rebuild again , and someone will be ready to take them down.

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 10:31:49 PM »
i only needed one attack to wipe them out.they will rebuild again , and someone will be ready to take them down.

More than likely, that "someone" will be a Pirate :)

Offline NormanPreece

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 08:39:10 AM »
Well Done TTT you did a great job

Norm aka Starbuck
"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be for the dark side looks back."
―Yoda

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 06:42:13 PM »
I have had other people claiming I multi account all the way back to Andy Nard.
Since it is impossible to prove a negative, I simply can not PROVE that it is a false accusation.

What is true, is I have recruited many people, I know in real life, to play this game.  Some play more actively, some less.

Most of us live in the same time zone, therefore similar play times. 

We communicate often, by voice, during Heph attacks.  So actions, reactions can occur in seconds.  Ever hear of Team Speak/Skype/Telephones?

that particular event was my error, a miscalculation of landing time, that the other guys did not catch. I now have them double check my math.  Sadly, I was the only one who came online during the battle, coming online at my normal time.

Overall, the loss set us back by about a week.  No big deal. :)

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 11:41:31 AM »
i love how people get hit and always saying its no big deal. if u get set back a week u get set back a week,its exponential setbacks. not like someone just took some resources off an unprotected moon.

Offline NormanPreece

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 05:36:15 PM »
All I will say is that Boris used to use Team Speak and how often was he suspended?  Which was a shame cause he was good enough to be successful without.
"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be for the dark side looks back."
―Yoda

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 06:06:03 PM »
All I will say is that Boris used to use Team Speak and how often was he suspended?  Which was a shame cause he was good enough to be successful without.

i think you mean Bodge not Borris lol....

although both have seen the (s) Bodge did spend a lot of time on (s)pecial vacations in this universe
gT brn b Th rk

Offline NormanPreece

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 10:57:09 PM »
Nope Boris he actually asked me to join him on Team Speak
―Yoda

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 07:16:22 AM »
Team Speak has nothing to do with suspensions.

I was once suspended, because I logged into some on my friends accounts, (yes I had their passwords) to buy them credits. they were suspended too.

So I have never logged into their accounts since.

Even though BFG admitted the only actions taken from my IP was the purchase of credits, they still suspended.

Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

Offline Commander Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 10:49:55 PM »
Wait one second.  Yes I stated Moab had control of half the accounts.  But it's just to keep them alive.  Much like I used to be with several accounts.  Other than one account I have been still keeping alive cause the person is fighting terminal cancer.  he's doing the same thing Telkar.  He is only playing one account!  all the others are in vmode.  and stay in vmode. 

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 01:47:43 AM »
that is fine.  It agrees with what I said. Mike controls about half the accounts in Pirate.
it is the same as he admitted to me in phone calls a few years ago, when we were both in the same alliance.

Offline moab

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOCQLaacrA Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 06:22:11 PM »
I have control over 1 account and 1 account only...

MINE

As much as you want me to look like you telkar it just isnt the case.

Im sorry im not a multi accounter.

Matt, Please check if you like.

I have a pure IP address and email.

Unlike you telkar
Whats cooler than Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll??
PIRATES of course!!!