contact
November 19, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

Author Topic: Hydro Trading Post  (Read 1357 times)

Luiz Miguel

Re: Hydro Trading Post
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2014, 06:10:54 AM »
and thats with your HS 62 using the logistics commander pmsl....

that's less buck than what people get trading with me through my lvl 61

so...to do the math:

HS 61 + LC = 361Quad hydro....
HS 62 + LC =578Quad hydro

your also wanting MAX trades for a profit of 217Quad hydro per trade :/...for 10 trades, your gaining 2.17 QUINTILLION hydro (20k credits)

Tis a nice thing your doing...but c'mon....take a little profit but don't funing screw people

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:42:09 AM by Sirk Pay »

Offline Black Bear

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 08:47:03 AM »
So why the concern with what other players are trading Hydro at?

Why are you Kru worried about someone's play in the game?

They are offering a service to the players.  What business is it of yours whether they trade at your rate or a rate they have decided upon?

Sirkpay and I have decided on a rate to trade players with.  If they like it.. they can come to us.. if they like yours better by all means they will come to you and trade.

Very soon in the near future we will be trading at 550 Q per trade.  I hope that seems fair to you...

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 01:45:51 PM »
sirk pay....you know exactly what i am talking about....

black bear....i know you need to save money, hence why your wanting to screw people :)

either way, whilst no suggestion or reference was made in regards to ANY comment to how you may  play etc, i like how everytime you always jump at it...TBF i couldn't care less how 'certian' *cough cough* people play..

And i do love finding out everyday apparently how i am playing in your own eyes and learning from others about all the accussations you make against me ie (ye, you know what i mean)
gT brn b Th rk

Luiz Miguel

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 03:05:53 PM »
sirk pay....you know exactly what i am talking about....

black bear....i know you need to save money, hence why your wanting to screw people :)

either way, whilst no suggestion or reference was made in regards to ANY comment to how you may  play etc, i like how everytime you always jump at it...TBF i couldn't care less how 'certian' *cough cough* people play..

And i do love finding out everyday apparently how i am playing in your own eyes and learning from others about all the accussations you make against me ie (ye, you know what i mean)

Offline Black Bear

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 03:24:13 PM »
As I said.. really don't care.  If they want to trade with you .. .by all means I encourage them to trade with you

There is no screwing of the players....

If they can find better terms.. go for it or they can work at and build their own... not a problem to me

On your game play.. I don't even pay attention

Have a nice day

Offline Black Bear

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2014, 03:27:33 PM »
How someone thinks we are screwing them is beyond me...

They have three options..

Buy from us

Buy from someone else

Or build it themselves...

We are here to provide a service to other players  If they like the service they will tell their friends and come back.. if not... they will tell even more friends and never come back

birthmark-ant