contact
September 24, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Author Topic: Design Flaw  (Read 3277 times)

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
Re: Design Flaw
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »
This is something I am starting to regret. I forgot when you publicly discuss something like this you have to take everyone's point of view even if you do not agree with it. BFG I am done discussing this publicly I will submit a trouble ticket and try to resolve this with you that way.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 06:15:39 PM »
I never regret any life decisions I make
::)
except maybe this dumb ass one responding to your remarks
if I had known that my Zeus fleet was  not going to work I would not have spent the money.
AKA ... regret...
This is something I am starting to regret.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »
@ Patin - If you did not spend all your money on Booze, Drugs and hookers you might have some.

I had to double take; then I rofl'd
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Mr_C

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2014, 08:54:20 PM »
@ Highlander you can spend your money how you want AND you did !! Now you want to cry about it and get a refund ?? Ridiculous. You have played these games long enough to know better.

Matt NEVER promised a long term fix... they said they would try... BUT with the big numbers in Conquest only a complete re write would work and BFG is not willing to do that or perhaps they cant because it isnt in o-game (my bad!!!).

At the end of the day either man up and take it where its been put or man up and take them to court or whatever. Either way stop THREATENING BFG and do something about it !!!

Offline silly_me

• Skype - elvis.perlsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2014, 08:59:40 PM »
the numbers aren't getting any smaller in Conquest.  pretty soon quintillions will be small, then later they will be microscopic.

I wonder if it's really worth it for BFG to keep maintaining this uni.

elvis perlsly
(not elvis presley)

Offline The Real Yogi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 12:07:56 AM »
It certainly won't be worth it now that a lot of us have sworn not to buy any more credits until they fix it.

Offline pontade

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 01:42:06 PM »
why are u always trying to start trouble either here at the forum or in the game are u that frustrated that the only way u can get off is by doing this i hope not grow up a little bit and be a man that looks like u are just being a kid with a fit because your toy doesn't work the way u want it highlander i think u should change your name to lowlander.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 03:25:27 PM »
If starting trouble is letting everyone know about a suspected cheater or calling BFG out when something is broke then I plead guilty. I always do it in a calm respectful tone. I would like to apologize to Patin my remarks were uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yes even you Pontade.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »
I would like to apologize to Patin my remarks were uncalled for.

No worries. I'm annoying, I am aware.

Offline Boss

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 07:35:38 PM »
In the scheme of things, The mass messaging is a great big flaw! I had a problem with some of my buddies. They were blocking all the mass messages coming into their inboxes, and when they did that, they unknowingly blocked some of their buddies they communicate with! Some people got sucked into a vortex with this, and it caused some riffs between players because they got upset some buddies were not responding to each other, This design flaw needs fixing

Offline silly_me

• Skype - elvis.perlsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 11:41:23 PM »
that would be a common design deficiency in all universes.

they could just delete the pm system altogether and use a skype plug in or something like that.

elvis perlsly
(not elvis presley)

Offline phatboy83

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2014, 11:52:48 AM »
If the large numbers in conquest are such a problem for BFG why do they continue to make them bigger???

Wouldn't it be better for them to cap the terrys and npc's to where they don't cause a problem and if people want bucket loads of res they will have to upgrade there A.I tech for more fleet.

Will that not stop fleets freezing in mid air?

Or is it BFG want to increase the sizes so it costs the players more hydro and results in more $$$$ for merching

whats your views on this Matt H???
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:55:17 AM by phatboy83 »

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »
We removed the cap of BIG INT because that is what the player's wanted. Sometimes we all make mistakes, but it is what it is now.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Mr_C

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2014, 02:35:25 PM »
@ Matt H .. yes it is what is .... does that mean you are washing your hands of it and not looking for a solution ???

@ Highlander.... all that moaning and yet there you are still playing Conquest. lol. Next time keep your nonsense to yourself unless you actually believe what you are talking about instead of... yet again... trying to cause trouble.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »
@Mr_C you do not know the whole story. Things change and we adjust to those changes. I never said I was quitting. I said I was done spending money. Yes I reacted to soon. If I would have waited a few days my message would have only said what the game issue was.

birthmark-ant