contact
September 24, 2017, 03:07:14 AM

Author Topic: Design Flaw  (Read 3274 times)

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
Re: Design Flaw
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2014, 02:16:34 PM »
@ Mr_C here is a novel idea play your own game and shut up. You think you are Mr. know it all but I guess not. The reason I am not building other ships is because it cost money to build those and make them fly but I guess if you understood that you would not have made your stupid comment. I am sure you already know I am not putting anymore money in this game.

I am only posting so folks know that the problem is still out there and is only getting worse. Others are starting to experience this problem using other ships. So instead of being sore that most of the players in Conquest and the SFC community are better players than you why not try and adsorb some of the wisdom the other players have to offer instead of trying to sound like you know what you are talking about. You are in a good alliance so use them.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:49:27 PM by The Real Highlander »

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2014, 02:20:47 PM »
By the way for those that do care attacks 11 & 12 failed yesterday. I had 3 attacks in a row fail. That was the first time that ever happened. This and others telling me that they are experiencing it is why I say it is getting worse. I hope everyone else does not start experiencing these failures. I would rather I have to be the only one to quit than everyone.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:45:09 PM by The Real Highlander »

Offline Mr_C

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2014, 05:05:03 PM »
Instead of whining and winging QUIT then. To be honest you are the only one talking about it here.... Perhaps because you are the only one interested in your own self. Clearly BFG don't think it's a game wide issue. And as its an open forum I will air my views with out being told to shut up by the likes of little you. So instead of taking things personally try and adapt your game.

And as for not putting any more money into the game that's up to you. Wonder how much you have already wasted in playing the game?? Makes me smile every time I think of it :)

Offline Mr_C

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2014, 05:06:07 PM »
And clearly you are not a better player than most or you would have the foresight to understand the problem and adapt.  8)

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2014, 06:24:02 PM »
Unlike you I have no delusion and know that there are a lot of players better than I. I am a farmer and prefer to be that way. Yes I am whining a little but I am also sharing this information with others so that they are informed. I do not want to quit and yes I believe you are right that BFG does not consider this a big issue yet. They still are not sure if they can or if they are going to fix it.

Not sure what you are? You are barley a blimp on the radar. I am starting to think that you are a multi account player. Probably Pontade. You are correct it is an open forum and you are entitled to your opinion even when you have no idea of what is going on.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:59:13 PM by The Real Highlander »

birthmark-ant