contact
September 22, 2017, 10:32:53 PM

Author Topic: Why this game is dieing. (SFC, the last refuge of the bully)  (Read 1780 times)

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
Why this game is dieing. (SFC, the last refuge of the bully)
« on: December 10, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
I am finished with this franchise and this game. I am quitting due to the arrogance and hatred thrust upon me by a play named Viper. He is a despicable creature who has no honor.

Unable to get a legitimate hit on me he has taken to harassment. And rather than fight with him and the unfathomable dictates of Blue Frog Gaming I shall just leave the game forever.

I have better things to do than this.

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
Re: Why this game is dieing. (SFC, the last refuge of the bully)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 07:16:18 PM »
Still more.

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:19:15 PM »
Still more.

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 07:20:32 PM »
you have to understand that the rules were changed to allow this kind of harassment and bullying.

IMHO, nuking should not be legal simply for 'any' reason, but that's the way it is..

The best i can advise is simply give back as much as you get.  Do i what i did in uni3 when morons started a nuke fest.....find out the alliance and sit and nuke them back, simply rename your nuke colony as 'with love from viper'

Unless he fires nukes 1 or maybe 2 at a time BFG will not do anything
gT brn b Th rk

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 07:23:52 PM »
awwwww, but then i see what alliance you're in......so, in that regard you cannot be apart of an alliance that does the same thing then complains when it is done to one of you..

Funny, what happens sucks yes, but you make it like all the bigger players are asshats in uni3, and to be fair....the biggest asshats i've come across in uni3 are from your own alliance :)
gT brn b Th rk

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 07:41:39 PM »
I don't participate in my alliance that much. Your statement that is is because of that never even occurred to me. It that is the cause I will jump ship immediately.

But still as I think about it I can not find much justification for bullying. And I have no real desire to play a game when rudeness and arrogance are rewarded. I have always found some fun here in SFC but every time I play I always have a run in with some bully. No more. It is time to say good bye forever.

Offline Viper154

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »
it amazes me how he conveniently forgets to mention all the running of his mouth he did to bring this all on. im not going to get into details here on the forum because it dont really matter at this point.  there are 2 sides to every story , not just his cry baby point of view.

the moral of the story is dont run your mouth and make lame threats you nor ANYONE in your alliance can back up.

Offline Gypsyhunter88

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 08:43:06 PM »
Here's a craxy idea,,, with all these massive fleets now thx to npc df's defenses are kinda useless... Just don't build defenses geez man he can't nuke what ain't their... Smh

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 02:09:08 AM »
@Viper154, you are a bully and a liar. I posted to you in a polite and respectful manner that "Don't waste hydro. I am online' to which you responded with 'I never waste hydro, prey'. Then you attacked me after you knew I was online. And then you did it again and when I messaged you that 'I am online so this attack is just a waste of hydro' you responded that 'you never waste hydro and I am not worthy of even talking to you.

I then responded that you are a low life and a waste of space. That this game is just some much ethereal BS. And that your arrogance would be your down fall. I never threatened you or in anyway indicated that my alliance would do anything to harm you.

So I say to your face and for all to hear that you are a BOLD FACED LIAR.

My reputation in game has always been one of respect and dignity for all. Even your worthless hide was initially given this treatment. But your arrogance and belief that you are a GOD to the rest of us end any possible respect I might have had for you.

I am on vacation at the moment but when my timer ends I will post all communications I have had with you to prove my point. I invite Mat of BFG to post those communications here if that is possible before my vacation timer runs out. Let the truth speak for itself.

Offline Viper154

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 02:43:52 AM »
ohh come on now lil feller, dont try to spin things. not once did i say you werent worthy of talking to.

i did say you are a target to me and nothing more and that your fleet isnt big enough to even require a "whole big pile" of launch hydro to kill as you claimed and i will provide  screenshots of the messages to anyone who needs them, but not once did i say anything about you not being worthy of talking to.

anyone who knows me  will tell you i do have a mouth on me and i use it frequently...lol but i have never gotten personal with ANYONE in all the years i have played.

the fact you  cry about someone calling you on your mouth is one thing and says a lot about you. the fact that you feel the need to change things around and make things up to fit your story line says even more about the type of person you are.

i wont be responding to any other posts here in the peanut gallery since it wont solve anything

Offline moab

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOCQLaacrA Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 05:59:46 AM »
Dikman has been removed from the alliance.
I have read the messages and Dikmans conduct does not align with our standards of game play.
Every alliance has their misfits and i guess Dikman was ours.
Hopefully the last.

Kru...you know if you didnt concentrate on sticking your nose into every topic in every Uni calling people asshats that you might get somewhere in this game.
Please, study the wiki of another game and troll Their message boards for action.
Whats cooler than Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll??
PIRATES of course!!!

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 01:37:45 PM »
really?

i got asked to join HAVOC and join a hunting group, i declined at that time as i was (and still am) developing specific infrastructure...

Out of ALL the people from HAVOC i have spoken with in game, YOU have been the only one that's respectful and polite....

lets look at lord of war, or should we call him lord of mouth??!!??!!  probes a player daily in G1 and thinks he has worked out a players pattern, lands heph launches at a dead planet even AFTER probing, claiming a blind attack...

When told (as with many of your players in HAVOC) save your time, or there is or will be nothing there, they all shoot their mouths off....

So yes, this players attitude and responses are inline with how your alliance plays

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 01:54:45 PM by kru »
gT brn b Th rk

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 02:03:14 PM »
Kru...you know if you didnt concentrate on sticking your nose into every topic in every Uni calling people asshats that you might get somewhere in this game.
Please, study the wiki of another game and troll Their message boards for action.

::) :) ::)

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 03:11:10 PM »
yep, but more to the point i do get somewhere in every game i play

which is now only SFCO, UNI3 & conquest

It's not hard to catch, gain, push and progress in a farmville type universe (and yes pantin even i know what they are but still play)
gT brn b Th rk

Offline moab

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOCQLaacrA Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 04:08:06 PM »
Kru...

Who are you in Uni 3?
Whats cooler than Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll??
PIRATES of course!!!

birthmark-ant