contact
November 18, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

Author Topic: Why this game is dieing. (SFC, the last refuge of the bully)  (Read 1830 times)

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
Re: Why this game is dieing. (SFC, the last refuge of the bully)
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
'the fact you  cry about someone calling you on your mouth is one thing and says a lot about you. the fact that you feel the need to change things around and make things up to fit your story line says even more about the type of person you are.'

Truer words about Viper154 have never been written. Fortunately he is the one who wrote them.

And you are still a liar.

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2014, 07:45:53 PM »
@Moab, your kicking me out of an alliance that is just about useless and acting like it means something. Do me a favor and pull your head out.

But you know what? I have to thank you. Now everybody knows I am not associated with a bunch of putzes. I was and still am the only player in your pathetic alliance who has shown any type of progress. I started the game 4 months late and was just about to break into the top 200 when I realized what a stinky pile of crap this whole game is anyway.

I am on vacation. I may never return. Good for me. You all can go fun off.

Offline moab

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOCQLaacrA Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2014, 08:50:45 PM »
Wow!

Total confirmation on That removal.

Im sure there will be a pile of alliance invites in your messages...

Dik

Everyone was right!

Your response would say a thousand words.

I am extremely glad your poisonous personality arent in HAVOC any more.

Good Riddance!

Whats cooler than Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll??
PIRATES of course!!!

Offline Darta

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2014, 02:01:38 AM »
I started the game 4 months late and was just about to break into the top 200 when I realized what a stinky pile of crap this whole game is anyway.

maybe its because you judge your gaming experience on rank and not gameplay....a rank which is pitifull anyway

Offline Dupres

• Mumintrollet säger Muuuu...
    • Twitter - @joyrider19
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 06:09:00 PM »
Under my years of playing,dont think i heard such a crybaby as Dykes revenge...you embaress your self,and more important...you giving the game a bad name..and not in the good way..so please  enjoy and exstand your vacation...
Cherries kicking the balls....

Offline WarOgre

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 04:01:08 AM »
A little late, but I figured I'd comment on the nuking wars and name calling here.

First of all, I'd like to remind you Dikman, that SFC is a war game, and nuking is apart of that. I understand he's been doing it repeatedly, but we all do that when we are looking to hit a target. It lowers our losses at the end of the battle. That being said, I rarely do it, only when there is a stupidly large amount of space mines :P

Now as the name calling goes, I've known Viper for I'd like to say 2 years now starting back in Nova. From our interactions there he and I talked highly of our selves and told one another that neither of us would ever land an attack on one another. That is a part of this game that I enjoy. Getting on peoples nerves spices the game up a bit for me as most of the time I become the hunter or the hunted from those conversations. But Viper has NEVER been dishonest in the conversations we've shared, at least to my knowledge. Now I know that because he wasn't dishonest with me doesn't me he isn't with you, I just find it unlikely, after all there's really no reason for it as this is a game...

My advice to you would to block him if the conversations you two have bother you that much. And as the nuking goes, just either play from another location away from him, or begin nuking him when you notice he's away and out of Pmode.
SFCO - Ranked #38 Overall,
Name - The Axe

Nova - Ranked #2 Overall, #2 in DSP, With 27 Heph Kills, and 1 Moon Kill!
Retired - 03/28/14

Uni 3 - Ranked #5 Overall, With 16 Heph Kills! #1 in DSP!
Retired - 04/25/15