contact
November 19, 2017, 02:10:17 PM

Author Topic: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods  (Read 3096 times)

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods
« on: February 09, 2015, 05:48:03 PM »
looks like some of the NPC hits out there but its not its 2 active players. not bragging , just posting real battles do happen , and its the largest battle report non npc i have seen

In the attack from Show Me What U Got ‎‎[5:399:5] on Caprica ‎‎[5:399:14]:

The attacking side acquired 3,239 ore, 2,147 crystal, and 251,613 hydrogen.

TO THE TOP (ATTACKER) lost 793,742,730,051,265 RSP and gained 1,039,332,239,569,008 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 6,192,800,163,392,380 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 463,613,318,405,805,000 ore, 271,598,865,364,285,000 crystal, and 58,530,546,281,175,000 hydrogen in damages.
  * Acquired 3,239 ore, 2,147 crystal, and 251,613 hydrogen in plunder.

* Lost 7701160574299 of 60000000000000 Athena Class Battleships (52298839425701 remain).
  * Lost 3902036418745 of 30503531334028 Hades Class Battleships  (26601494915283 remain).

Commander Wood (DEFENDER) lost 1,656,032,239,569,128 RSP and gained 793,742,730,051,265 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 1,656,032,239,569,128 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 846,585,785,525,065,000 ore, 707,329,296,939,062,000 crystal, and 102,117,157,105,701,500 hydrogen in damages.

* Lost              5 of              5 Genesis Solar Satellites      (0 remain).
  * Lost 50160668516197 of 50160668516197 Hermes Class Probes           (0 remain).
  * Lost           1401 of           1401 Helios Class Solar Satellites (0 remain).
  * Lost              1 of              1 Zagreus Class Recyclers       (0 remain).
  * Lost    98917157105 of    98917157105 Zeus Classes                  (0 remain).
  * Lost 30000000000000 of 30000000000000 Missile Batteries             (0 remain).
  * Lost 30000000000000 of 30000000000000 Laser Cannons                 (0 remain).
  * Lost 30000000000000 of 30000000000000 Particle Cannons              (0 remain).
  * Lost 30000000000000 of 30000000000000 Pulse Cannons                 (0 remain).
  * Lost              1 of              1 Decoys                        (0 remain).
  * Lost   100000000000 of   100000000000 Gauss Cannons                 (0 remain).
  * Lost              1 of              1 Large Decoys                  (0 remain).
  * Lost   100000000000 of   100000000000 Plasma Cannons                (0 remain).

287,459,731,179,243,008 ore and 215,228,448,690,992,704 crystal are now floating at this location.

Offline Commander Wood

• View Profile
Re: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 01:26:53 AM »
You bring that again you little shit, and you will lose all those and more.  I was 32 secs off Jack A**.  you probed right after you saw a lot of your ships didn't come back.  and in that probe report you saw 1.4t zeus.  I was 32 secs.  Next time you won't be so lucky.  So don't go bragging.  I have been setting your A** up for months.  You just can't face the fact you are two predictable.  And if I didn't want you to hit me, you won't.  Like all day on Sunday, you had to have been frustrated to no end.  You had no chance.  So the next time you see ships building all night, just ask your self, do I feel lucky, well do you PUNK

I should have made you my Bi*** when you were a little turd.  But, as I explained to you how to FRS correctly so many moons ago.  I could have just as easily made you cry like a little school girl.  PERIOD! 

So go build probes like they will save your butt.  Thinking I build them to just rack up Fleet points, but instead I use them for one shot hydro move and to send res to other players. 

Your a tool and you don't even know it.  So just go mess around with that white trash firebird that your so proud of. 

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »
Telkar is that u? Sure sounds like it.Anyways your so called setting up , u failed miserably plain and simple .Apparently u dont read much as i said i wasnt bragging. I bet u have no battle reports that arent NPC hits that are anywhere near who i got off of you. U dont think anyone else uses probes for moving hydro ? Better wake up son, u r so into yourself its funny. Carry on , keep leaving ships out , see what happens.Might better call Ed in to help save you. Plain and simple ive changed your playing style. One person changed how u play. Thats what i find hilarious , and u cant take the fact u got hit, or acknowledge any kind of hit against you. Just like others cant admit anything. Happy hiding with your p modes now

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 11:25:07 AM »
If TTT is so predictable......nail his ass .............just like he did yours. 

Offline owen mcgee25

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 12:11:31 PM »
it is what it is a great pvp hit.

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 01:11:33 PM »
You bring that again you little shit, and you will lose all those and more.  I was 32 secs off Jack A**.  you probed right after you saw a lot of your ships didn't come back.  and in that probe report you saw 1.4t zeus.  I was 32 secs.  Next time you won't be so lucky.  So don't go bragging.  I have been setting your A** up for months.  You just can't face the fact you are two predictable.  And if I didn't want you to hit me, you won't.  Like all day on Sunday, you had to have been frustrated to no end.  You had no chance.  So the next time you see ships building all night, just ask your self, do I feel lucky, well do you PUNK

I should have made you my Bi*** when you were a little turd.  But, as I explained to you how to FRS correctly so many moons ago.  I could have just as easily made you cry like a little school girl.  PERIOD! 

So go build probes like they will save your butt.  Thinking I build them to just rack up Fleet points, but instead I use them for one shot hydro move and to send res to other players. 

Your a tool and you don't even know it.  So just go mess around with that white trash firebird that your so proud of.

So much for all this childish talk .

Offline Gamma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 05:04:02 PM »
LMAO!!! Awesome!  :D

Offline Karg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 10:16:27 AM »
Woods in retirement and Telkar and his multi's wiped out fleet wise and in V mode. I can't see them coming back to the game after the beating you gave them TTT. Great result.
The Price of Peace is Eternal Vigilance.

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 12:27:07 AM »
Woods gave up, Telkar (or JC) took over his account and then Telkar/JC stayed offline a wee bit too long (IP outage or some other reason).  Outcome was the same nonetheless.  Woods fleet ranking is now #513 and he's in (v) mode.  Telkar/JC and a host of other ANH accounts all got wiped out by TTT and they all dropped to rankings of 450 or lower and they all went (v) at the same time too.  If that's not evidence of multi-accounting then it sure is an example of amazing coincidence.  ANH is so decimated that the fleet points for their whole alliance is but 1/15 th of my personal fleet.    I say good riddance to these vermin.  Woods was untrustworthy;  Telkar and crew were foul mouthed cheaters.  The game is better without them.     

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 02:08:25 AM »
The view from one who was forced into this...
From what I know personally.
TTT Got Wood...sounds weird I know...
Wood told me because of the hit, he was quitting the addiction.
Next day Telkar drops the alliance in my lap.
Telkars crew then rage quit, leaving one undeveloped colony per account.
Permanant V-mode is where they are now and I have listed them as "Retired Veterans" in the Alliance membership.

We are still proud.

We are not "vermin"

We are still #2 ATM.

We remain "A New Hope"
Darth Sparkus
Leader
A New Hope

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 08:46:51 PM »
I congratulate you Darth Sparkus on your assumption of ANH's leadership and I look forward to our future interactions. I hope you, and the remaining ANH players, are more civil, courageous and engaging than Telkar and his crew were. They were cowards and bullies.

I always say "don't judge someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes".  You were not at the receiving end of the vile spew of obscenities that Telkar and his crew PM'd to me and many members of alliances I was in.  Their messages were so puerile that I was forced to block their PM's.  Similarly, you were not present when Woods was saying he supported us when he was a member of PIRATES while at the same time he was actively feeding information and resources to players we were at war with; effectively trying to undermine PIRATES.

I assess a persons character via their actions and to me, this whole group were vermin with Woods proving he was untrustworthy as well.  All the remaining ANH players who didn't rage quit are not, in my view, vermin and I hope they will play this game vigorously.

FYI: TTT not only nailed Woods Heph and Zeus fleets (effectively destroying him),  he also nailed all of Telkar's, JC's and several other ANH vermin accounts at exactly the same time.   There were rumours that all those accounts were being controlled by one person and it is an unbelievable coincidence that all these "suspect" accounts went dark at exactly the same time (thus allowing TTT to perform his magic) and that all these accounts all went (v) at exactly the same time.  Too much of a coincidence for my taste.  Whether it was due to an IP provider outage (in Minnesota AND Utah at the same time?) or perhaps it was associated to Telkars RL troubles I don't know.   Whatever it was, it confirmed, for me, that there was something untoward happening with these accounts and it looks good on them that they were all destroyed at exactly the same time.

A couple of final things:
- with WOODS and the Telkar/JC crew accounts removed from the game,  ANH's true alliance rank drops from 2nd (with 2.954Q points) to somewhere between 8 and 10th (having only 0.006Q points).  I personally have 6x more points than all ANH players combined!
-it appears WOODS account is now out of (v) mode.  Given the decimation Woods incurred and that his fleet rank has dropped to #516, I have to wonder if his account is being kept alive simply to give ANH 2.68Q points in order to retain it's 2nd place rank ?   A twisted version of probe riding in order retain unwarranted rank.

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 07:45:02 AM »
I had left the game.
My account had been v-mode for over a year.  I returned to have some fun. I got an alliance dropped in my lap.
True, I know nothing of the vile PMs sent, and to tell the truth I would not have been part of it.
They have left us with an extremely lopsided score. But I am no dummy, I will take the boost in rank as long as it there.

We Remain,
A New Hope.

Darth Sparkus

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2015, 01:37:52 PM »
Well that's most unfortunate that you are willing to retain a corpse of an account simply to put up the fašade that ANH is ranked #2 when you are really ranked #10.

DBD have two founding principles:
(1) No Probe Riding (take or give).  We did this because we believe rank should be truly earned.
(2) We do not attack players whose rank is more than +150 of our own (hephs excluded).

I have asked our membership to vote on rescinding the +150 rule for ANH players only while the WOODS account is still associated with ANH.   The WOODS account should not be associated to any alliance and left to go (i) and disappear naturally.

If our membership concurs with me,  this means that we (DBD) will be targeting all ANH players (regardless of rank) and will destroy not just ships that we find but we will pummel your defences and take as much plunder as possible.   We can guarantee that you will not increase in rank at all.  You can sit there feeling all proud at being #2 if you like, but you guys, personally, will not progress any further and eventually UFP will surpass you.

Once your release the WOODS account, this type of action will cease.

I challenge you Darth to show honour and be proud of who you truly are, not a dishonourable paper tiger with no teeth. Release the Woods account and be true to yourselves.

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 01:59:56 PM »
I guess I should have researched the individual ranks of the remaining ANH players before posting the above note.  All of you players are sub-150 except one.   As such, we (DBD) don't need to rescind out +150 rule to effect the pressure I wrote of above.

As such, I've started pounding your players planets and will continue to do so until you release the WOODS account.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 02:23:51 PM »
Well that's most unfortunate that you are willing to retain a corpse of an account simply to put up the fašade that ANH is ranked #2 when you are really ranked #10.

DBD have two founding principles:
(1) No Probe Riding (take or give).  We did this because we believe rank should be truly earned.
(2) We do not attack players whose rank is more than +150 of our own (hephs excluded).

I have asked our membership to vote on rescinding the +150 rule for ANH players only while the WOODS account is still associated with ANH.   The WOODS account should not be associated to any alliance and left to go (i) and disappear naturally.

If our membership concurs with me,  this means that we (DBD) will be targeting all ANH players (regardless of rank) and will destroy not just ships that we find but we will pummel your defences and take as much plunder as possible.   We can guarantee that you will not increase in rank at all.  You can sit there feeling all proud at being #2 if you like, but you guys, personally, will not progress any further and eventually UFP will surpass you.

Once your release the WOODS account, this type of action will cease.

I challenge you Darth to show honour and be proud of who you truly are, not a dishonourable paper tiger with no teeth. Release the Woods account and be true to yourselves.

That is extortion and against the rules.