contact
November 19, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

Author Topic: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
Re: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 04:08:19 PM »
Hi username 1,  thanks for the advice.   I'll confirm with BFG and act accordingly.  Wouldn't want to break any rules.

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 06:28:05 PM »
Stoneaxe, your Alliance mate Raistlin5 is still extorting me for Woods' removal from the Alliance. You may want to have a chat with him/her.

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2015, 06:40:00 PM »
what's he saying that you are interpreting as "extortion"?

Offline Darth Sparkus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 06:59:51 PM »
"then all of DBD will start doing what Telkar/Jc was doing to lower ranked players...i was hoping for better as a leader you take responsibility of you alliance" Is extortion.

Offline Darth Sparkus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »
I understand you are irate at Tellkar, Wood, JC and the bunch, but what do you care who's buried in our cemetery?
To pound my defenses solely because of who is in the Alliance, in v-mode no less, is utterly absurd! What did any of us left do to your Alliance? Maybe one or two of us were party to that, maybe not. I for sure and for certain WAS NOT! Take that up with the players involved.
There are ten of us left.
Probably less tomorrow.

Darth Sparkus

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 08:54:23 PM »
Just got an interesting note from Ender Wiggin:   

To: StoneAxe
Date: 2015-08-08 20:35:45 UTC
It is ufortunate that YOU continue to lie and bear false witness against Telkar and others of us. I just read the forum,
Among your lies is that any in our group used profanities or obscenities to you or your group.
Unpleasant yes, you DESERVE that, profanities no way. None of us use that in our private lives, certainly not in a game.
I will tell you what Telkar advised me to say....
We will allow God to judge between me and thee, at his thrown.
and what you are doing to ANH IS extortion by the rules definition of BFG.
Enjoy your coming suspension, and you are now blocked by me.

I find it nice that they have honoured Telkar by creating a spin off alliance called TELK....but I find it a bit macabre that the alliances saying is "Rest In Peace".   From all the communications I've gotten, Telkar's still alive, just very very sick.

As for the god stuff above:   one good thing you can say about being religious......when you die, you're never disappointed.   If heaven exists.....you were proven right.  If it doesn't, you won't know.

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 09:55:18 PM »
That is extortion and against the rules.

i concur you are extorting players over a silly rank get over it dude
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Darth Sparkus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 10:09:41 PM »
I've left A New Hope. I will be going V-mode as soon as possible.

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2015, 02:39:35 AM »
I've asked Matt H. for a decision on this and when he responds I'll act accordingly.   I don't think it's extortion but I'll go with what Matt says.  If it turns out it is classed extortion then I'll rescind my direction to our alliance and inform the latest ANH leader of this.   Haven't heard from Matt so far.  Have received a lot of hate mail from ANH and TELK players though.  Childish yapping as ever.  I'd hoped with the exit of Telkar from this uni that we'd have a more mature group to deal with.  Guess not.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 06:49:22 PM »
Yes, it is extortion. To make demands with threats if the demands are not met, is both the legal and game definition of extortion.

I find it interesting and amusing that after calling Gramps a coward and bully, you then threaten to use the very tactics you condemn unless ANH does as you wish.

Either, you have Validated Telkar's tactics as valid, OR you reveal yourselves as the very cowards and bullies you accuse him of being.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:26:25 PM by Harbinger »

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 06:54:58 PM »
IF you had studied Military strategy and history, you would recognize our methods, as time tested and honored military protocols.

You and other uninformed have bashed my grandfather for studying history, evaluating game rules and mechanics, and brilliantly devising a new, never before used tactic, with huge success, in this game.

So successful that it drove the leaders of Pirate into hissy fits. They then imitated the tactics, incorrectly, due to lack of understanding, while at the same time condemning us for doing what they were trying to copy. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:16:02 AM by Harbinger »

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 06:56:38 PM »
as for the 'hate mail', I am certain they were no more 'hateful' than your comments, here.
Want to improve the maturity of the population here? Quit.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 08:25:15 PM »
And speaking of Bullys..... 8)
Your alliance D.B.D. has issued a war request to the RIP alliance.
Most of us self destructed, ABAing our planets, eliminating fleets, as you well know.
I am the only player not in V-mode at the time.
Gramps had a good day yesterday, and we talked about it. No clue why you would issue the challenge, other than as an extension of your true nature as a bully. Or Hate.
Just for grins, I accepted the war. We look forward to tweaking DBD's nose and frustrating you like we did Moab and Pirate.
Have fuuuuuuuun!   ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:27:14 PM by Harbinger »

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »
Harbinger IF u were well informed and had any friends outside of your little group in this game , u would realize that war declerations were sent out to every alliance in the top 10 rankings. Being so far ahead and bigger than all the rest , it is your best chance to get some wins against us. sadly however even UFP the closest alliance with a shot have declined the war.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 07:08:44 PM »
Had you any understanding of human nature, most people (alliances) do not publicize challenges they turn down. So you are saying the RIP alliance is the only 1 with the guts/or crazy enough to accept your challenge? BTW, you type English like an illiterate Jihadist.  Try a spell checker.  Your many nasty PMs are even worse.
 :-* 8)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 03:38:26 AM by Harbinger »

birthmark-ant