contact
September 24, 2017, 03:17:06 AM

Author Topic: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods  (Read 2775 times)

Offline To The Top

• View Profile
Re: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »
cry cry cry just like your grand father did. excuses among excuses. always trying to deflect. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
please try and "tork our noses" like u said in the pms u sent. all attacks are welcome. that is if u are ever able to rebuild a fleet now since u have no help from others.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 04:29:45 PM »
ROFL !!! You are the one whining! Want some cheese with you Whine?
BTW, I said "tweak'. You can not even quote right. Often habitual liars embellish their stories.
(yeah, Gramps is awake, and told me to use 'embellish'. I had to look it up to spell it right and know what it means. it fits you perfectly)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:19:38 AM by Harbinger »

Offline NormanPreece

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 09:47:28 PM »
Multi accounting is also against the rules.  People in glasshouses should not throw stones !!!!!!
"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be for the dark side looks back."
―Yoda

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 01:27:53 AM »
I have and run only 1 account.
My grandfather has been accused, reported, investigated by BFG more than any other player. Because it is not true, they find no evidence. You can not prove a falsehood. We have been vetted and proven innocent repeatedly by BFG.
Cease to bear false witness, against a better man than you will ever been.
Norm, you are a sad, angry, pitiful little man(?).   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:38:44 AM by Harbinger »

Offline Axel Grease

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 02:39:51 AM »
So, many players think others are cheating.  Perhaps it's because they think others are doing what they are doing ... 

For you no-probe-rider guys:  DBD includes what?  7-8 players in the top 10-20?  So, a player starts in this uni tomorrow.  Is s/he supposed to wait for you guys to quit or die in harness to move up the ranks?  Sorry, I don't think so.  Probes rides for newer players, yes.  Your rule only benefits you and a few others at the top.  If you give a probe ride, your DSP drops--50% for one rider, 75% for 3.  So, it actually drops the DSP score for those higher-ranking players who are helping out newer players.  So, lighten up.  Probe rides are legit.  If you want to play without them, be my guest, but don't try to impose your alliance rule on the rest of us.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2015, 03:57:46 AM »
Good point, Axel. 

Most of the people who condemn 'probe riding', all the jealous haters, claimed it gave 'undeserved rank'. But at the same time, our spies in Pirate, JCA and even DBD confirmed that they gave out sometimes HUGE amounts of RES to lower players. allowing them to build up faster than they could on their own.  HOW DO THESE PLAYERS deserve their rank any MORE than a 'probe rider"

While accused over and over of 'probe riding', we in ANH did not generally do that.
Under the direction of Telkar, we created 'ATTACK GROUPS', usually in the same system, to do GROUP ATTACKS on NPC's allowing the Weaker Players to grab all the DF they could with all the DIONS they had, then the top player(s) in the group cleaned up the rest.

THIS was the plan developed by My Grandfather, Telkar. It helped many sub 400 players to become top 100 players. Yes, their DSP was a bit high, but all the other stats were pretty much in line. The fact is that Gramps (Telkar) gave away 60-80% of his DSP for 2 + years. Julius Caesar, my RL cousin gave away 80+% of his DSP for the past year, all to HELP others.   THIS is called TEAMWORK. 

But all the jealous haters, just don't get that idea.

At least we had the weaker players contributing to the battle, with all the ZEUS they owned, and gather all the DF they could, and build up fleet and infrastructure more on their own than from a HUGE HANDOUT.

Gramps did not start playing this game until 2009, I started then next year when I turned 14. It was a long hard slog to get to top 100. Without a 'hand up' no newer player can get anywhere near the top, these days.

Commander Wood was perhaps the most generous player ever to play in this universe, and helped more than any other player, I am proud to call him my friend. ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:26:11 AM by Harbinger »

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2015, 12:51:27 PM »
Had to lookup what embellish means AND how to spell it.   You really are ignorant.

As for probe riding .vs. sending res.   Probe riding gives a person undeserved virtual rank (ie they aren't as strong as their rank signifies....look up the definition of "Paper Tiger") whereas giving someone res to build ships/stuff gives them actual rank because you have the defences, ships, etc to back that rank up.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:56:18 PM by Stoneaxe »

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2015, 01:10:30 PM »
Yes, there is much I do not know, YET. I am 19 years old. I  have put college on hold while I care for my terminally ill grand father. Yes, I have a lot to learn, and I know it.
You sir, are a bully and a CAB DRIVER! Most of what YOU know, is not really so. But you are IGNORANT of how much you don't know.
The biggest thing you will ever accomplish in life is being ranked top ten in this game. I have already done that at 19, and will do much more.
I pity you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:39:13 PM by Harbinger »

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2015, 12:38:41 PM »
You should join the army.  They're always in need of jar-head cannon fodder.  Then you can see your grandfather that much sooner!  Waste of skin, both of you. 

I find it interesting you mention telkar's military expertise when he bought/assumed some of the most powerful accounts in the game, sucked them dry to prop his original account up, used them to beat on accounts 300+ lower in rank than his,  repeatedly, in a gang (no bullying there...no sir!), and then lost all of them at exactly the same time leaving only a nutless 19 yr old who's too stupid to realise college is his only hope at gaining a modicum of intelligence.  Only greatness is in his festering mind (and his straight line family tree members).   

Only way out I see for you is to remain in (p) until we get tired of this game and leave it (or it shuts down). Perhaps you can take over some of the other large accounts (Raven/Keen/Jabb) when they decide to leave? ...and then follow in granpa's footsteps and demonstrate your superior military intelligence and lose them as well.

Cab driver...ha....you have no idea.  Probably something you could aspire to though.

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2015, 12:43:28 PM »
Think on this (I know it's hard, but try)...

A great military strategist (if he was terminally ill and about to leave this mortal plain) would have realised that he should have planned for the continuation of his alliance and made sure it continued after he kacked. 

Look at what is left........THAT is his legacy.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2015, 03:32:26 PM »
Poor Stoneaxe, so many delusions, so many lies, so little understanding. Boo hoo for you.
Some cheese with your Whines?
Again, you show your lack of military knowledge, and clueless as to what we did. 
Also, we attacked you, and Raistlin, and To The Top and others, FREEQUENTLY. WERE the 3 of you 300+ ranks below us?
at least 90% of the targets we hit, were within the 150 ranks you have declared your alliance uses. 
We carried out an undeclared war on Pirate alliance for almost a year. They are a shadow of what they used to be, ALL of them were within 150 ranks.
For the few that were lower ranked, had you any comprehension of the actual tactics, and the reasoning behind them.......

Just more ignorant blather and lies.
Sad.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:46:47 PM by Harbinger »

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2015, 09:38:23 PM »
Poor deluded StoneAxe. 
I have a scholarship to Cal-Tech, to major in Physics.
They have generously put it on hold until Gramps either dies or recovers.
Both Cal-Tech and MIT have asked me to consider their PhD programs after I graduate.
I suppose it helps that I am a 'legacy' at both institutions.

As for Legacy, Gramps did try to provide for the continuation of New Hope. You will notice his account is still there. Gramps did release all the players he had recruited from their obligation to continue to support this game. Many had grown disenchanted with the game, as this 'free game' now cost lots of real $$$$ to play at the high end.

Then, there were some unfortunate statements made, somewhat due to the extortion you and R5 committed, and it was decided to split off, perhaps reducing to bullying of the remaining New Hope players.

I am certain you will continue to believe your lies. Who cares, despicable is as despicable does.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:43:25 PM by Harbinger »

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2015, 10:51:34 AM »
Deluded?   A guy who doesn't know what embellish means or how to spell it has been accepted into Cal-Tech with MIT hounding him to come to them for his PhD.    hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhaa

You've been watching too much Big Bang Theory.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »
I can understand your amazement that I was unfamiliar with 'embellishment' as you certainly have been expert at the art of embellishment for many many years.
I hope all your hate and envy keeps you warm at night. I pity you
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 03:17:10 PM by Harbinger »

birthmark-ant