contact
November 24, 2017, 07:43:23 AM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 16337 times)

Offline saleen

• View Profile
Sad day to be KBF
« on: February 17, 2015, 07:27:34 PM »
Its a very sad day to be KBF......I just received a message from a player who will remain unnamed and it straight disgusted me to read what I just did!

Boris Alden you should be ashamed of yourself! With a lvl 55 hydro storage you get just over 20 quad hydro per 5,000 credits and yet you turn around and offer your/some alliance members a rate of 1 (ONE) quad per 9,000 credits, albeit that is for straight hydro so no O or C needed to trade, but really? Come on!!!
Stop being a thief!!! If I can do those rates with my lvl 51 storage, which I can, you need to stop screwing people over just so you can play for free. You certainly are as dirty as they come!

Fricken sad if you ask me, you should be straight embarrassed right now!

Offline jt_trouble

• View Profile
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 07:58:04 PM »
I think I'll make some popcorn, this thread should be epic in no time

:P

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 08:06:23 PM »
lol says a lot when Borholio comes in to read it and doesnt reply to it ;)

Offline krysst

• All Others Pay Cash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 08:33:46 PM »
Krysst pulls up a chair beside JT and pulls the icebox closer :d

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 08:51:27 PM »
Well well I don't want to bad mouth anybody because obviously Saleen is right in his own mind.

He also offers this package.

If you are sick of getting sad rates merching hydro I am able to offer you 2.5 quadrillion hydro per 5,000 credits, please remember you must provide either ore or crystal on trade for it as well.

Also until supplies last I am able to provide you with the following packages of OCH:

1. Resources to build 3 Billion zeus - 40,000 credits

For each zeus package you will receive
15Q Ore
12Q Crystal
3Q Hydro

2. Resources to build 1 Trillion dios - 25,000 credits

For each dio package you will receive
10Q Ore
6Q Crystal
2Q Hydro

Please send in tickets to Support before noon Friday 02/20/15 and message me with the confirmation they give you when its completed! Thanks!

Regards,
Saleen

Now his information is out dated and should anyone want resources due to Theo and I smashing targets with Athena now offer more favourable rates than offer or implied in this message.

So if anyone is interested they should message us instead of being swayed by rumours and conjecture.

After all facts are facts......
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 08:57:33 PM »
That sure is what I offer and its based off what I get with my storage, also if you want straight hydro no O/C needed for trade I can do 1Q for 5,000 credits so tell me how thats worse than your thievery by giving 1Q for 9,000 credits yeah thats what I thought.

When I was messaged with the above info about your rates that was current, that info was given to me today! So you are right, facts are facts and you only now claim higher rates because I posted showing how you are being a thief!

Offline Theo

• Impossible is nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 08:58:22 PM »
yeap guys can i have some of that popcorn.

Outdated rates by a long shot and with regards to the obvious bad taste of the original wording you should hold your head in shame and sit in the corner with a big hat with the letter D on :)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
You can be a giant and i will move you can be fast and i will follow

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 09:03:32 PM »
and you theo you do the same shit Borholio does, give outdated rates to people even when you already completed the next level of storage. Now I do give you this theo, your rates were always better than Borholios, but when you started to be like your big brother by not telling people when you upgraded and such and still gave them the old rate you too became just like Boris... a thief so why dont you two go sit in the corner with a hat that has a Big T on it.

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 09:04:21 PM »
Lets deal with the facts I do not offer hydro at a rate you continue to slander as.

As I say your info is out dated by that I mean.

ARE YOU LISTENING.

Your info is WRONG.....
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 09:05:56 PM »
As always you are right Borholio im sorry, ok not really but did you not see that I posted I got that info about your rates TODAY!?!

Say all you want, have the message in my inbox if BFG cares to validate my claims about your sad as rates you were giving.

No one can ever get anything through that thick skull of yours because as always you are right lmao!

Here in case you missed it...I GOT YOUR ABOVE POSTED RATES TODAY, there did that make it through your thick skull or did it just fly in one ear and out the other like I suspect...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:10:50 PM by saleen »

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 09:12:51 PM »
As I say any member in KBF can tell you your information is ENTIRELY inaccurate.
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

Offline 2cycle space cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 09:13:41 PM »
WOW..(munch munch)..this is better than opening day of american sniper..(beer can opens)glug glug...lmao
borholio...thats friggin original...roflmao :o

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 09:15:11 PM »
Ok not sure I can be any more clear than this.... I GOT THE RATES I INITIALLY POSTED TODAY FROM A KBF member....There did it make it through your thick skull that time or did it go out the other ear again!?!

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 09:16:09 PM »
Whilst this is interesting,  surely they are still helping the lower players, those lower do not need to take up the offers, they can do the trades themselves at a much lower rate.

Nobody should have to tell the rest of the uni when they upgrade something, and if they are offering crap rates, surely it opens the door for others to offer packages, creating a bit of competition, that may increase the rates, as it did in conquest.

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 09:19:08 PM »
Hey Sam yeah we give shit away to lower ranks and new starters.   You wanna come play again?

Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

birthmark-ant