contact
November 24, 2017, 07:43:16 AM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 16336 times)

Offline von Imhof

• View Profile
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2015, 11:56:31 PM »
de ja vue  8)

Tech 9, some funny pictures keep them coming. Those Canadian navy pics were class  8)

+1
Head of Intelligence and Secret Police

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2015, 11:57:56 PM »
^ Blind to reality 8)

Oh that's rich coming from you.. not only have I had to mediate one of your "i'm talking crap sessions" but now i've had to be a part of one too.. It's not the rest of the world you narcissistic fool, it's you!!

and before you throw the "most people who say narcissism, are themselves narcissists", i just went and looked you up.. DSM IV, you have displayed repeatedly 6 of the 9 markers associated with N.P.D. which given by a psychiatrist would get you labelled exactly that.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2015, 12:00:58 AM »
Oh that's rich coming from you.. not only have I had to mediate one of your "i'm talking crap sessions" but now i've had to be a part of one too.. It's not the rest of the world you narcissistic fool, it's you!!

and before you throw the "most people who say narcissism, are themselves narcissists", i just went and looked you up.. DSM IV, you have displayed repeatedly 6 of the 9 markers associated with N.P.D. which given by a psychiatrist would get you labelled exactly that.

^ Adds narcissism to the list of terms he doesn't comprehend. 8)
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 25, 2015, 12:03:35 AM »
^ Adds narcissism to the list of terms he doesn't comprehend. 8)

So anything that's aimed at you in a negative light, is either projection or bad comprehension?

Yep, you're living in fantasy-land.. keep going fella, you'll prove me right to everyone else here too.. i dont need it for myself, i know i'm right.
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2015, 12:13:27 AM »
So anything that's aimed at you in a negative light, is either projection or bad comprehension?

Yep, you're living in fantasy-land.. keep going fella, you'll prove me right to everyone else here too.. i dont need it for myself, i know i'm right.

^ Doesn't comprehend that narcissism is far too complicated to comprehend after a ten second google search, no matter how intelligent you are. Naming some ridiculous '9 markers' bullshit proves it. As I actually have an education in psychology, I (along with the rest of my class) often took various real tests on psychological disorders. One of those was narcissism. Sadly I scored as rather average. Poor Swan here mistakes my contempt for his ignorance as a sign I believe I'm infallible. I'd offer to diagnose him, but he's not paying me.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2015, 12:21:55 AM »
Making fun of a fool is really only enjoyable in small doses. I'm going to play a game before I get too bored. 8)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2015, 12:26:14 AM »
^ Doesn't comprehend that narcissism is far too complicated to comprehend after a ten second google search, no matter how intelligent you are. Naming some ridiculous '9 markers' bullshit proves it. As I actually have an education in psychology, I (along with the rest of my class) often took various real tests on psychological disorders. One of those was narcissism. Sadly I scored as rather average. Poor Swan here mistakes my contempt for his ignorance as a sign I believe I'm infallible. I'd offer to diagnose him, but he's not paying me.

Those 9 markers are the guidelines for every single person who ever gets diagnosed with N.P.D, The fact that you  classed them as "9 markers bullshit" means that what you just said about being trained along with the rest of your class, is bullshit.. If you had any experience in the field you'd immediately recognise the diagnostic manual for mental disorders. (exaggerated achievements & talents being your number 1 tool, and a definite marker for grandiosity)

Your contempt for me is purely egotism driven, you believe you're better than me & everyone else.. as claimed over and over without any substantiation here on this forums.. classic sign of grandiosity which is the most relevant marker for N.P.D
You continually display signs of believing you're special,
your continual reference to an audience (and i'm not the only person to state this beauty) means you crave admiration.
Every time your points are challenged you either use a classic defence technique of N.P.D which is projection (its actually quite ironic that this projection comes in the form of you calling out that people are projecting) or believe the person cannot comprehend you or the subject matter as well as you..
You show arrogant behaviour like I've never seen
You exploit others, especially here on the forums, when they coincide with your goals.

I don't expect you to agree, but please, do keep talking.. like i said, it'll just prove my point more and more, and now this is out there, everyone else will be able to see it too
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:02:49 AM by Swanvesta »

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2015, 03:28:56 AM »
swan, you are beating a dead horse, mate. everyone knows he is a troll and he wont relent until he gets the last word in so may as well give it to him and leave him to it.

@ everyone else

While I am not particularly pro anyone, I do pay attention to what goes on in the wider world I don't see Russia as a threat or being aggressive toward anyone. On the contrary, it is a bit rich claiming that Russia is a threat, coming from Americans of all people. If you take a look outside of your own borders for  a minute, you will find that most of the rest of the worldl actually see the US as the most aggressive nation on earth and biggest threat to world peace. They have good form and are still up to it.
Also don't confuse Russia with the soviet union. The soviet union no longer exists and Russia has every right to defend its own interests and borders. Even during the days of the cold war the soviet union always preferred the chess game and was more focused on self defence and who can blame them? They have been on gthe receiving end of western imperialism for 100s of years from nepoleon to the british empire to Nazi Germany. Whatever could be said about stalin, his concerns about the west were very real put into historical context and they are just as real today for the current administration in the kremlin. It was actually the US who destabilised Ukraine and installed their own anti Russian puppet government and they are tryig to do the very same thing in Russia itself via government funded NGOs. This is a well documented fact for which evidence is plastered all over the internet. Both the east and crimea are under no obligation to recognise that government, as it wasn't them who toppled the previous one which they voted for. As far as the reunification of crimea with RUssia goes, the peninsular is historically Russian and if you think Putin was going to allow nato to deploy their military to it, then think again. The man is not stupid and could see what you were up to.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:45:08 AM by Grace »
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2015, 04:00:10 AM »
swan, you are beating a dead horse, mate. everyone knows he is a troll and he wont relent until he gets the last word in so may as well give it to him and leave him to it.

That's fine, he can blow all the hot air he likes. The reason he does it that way, is because people do relent. At which point, he claims victory (I could actually quote 2 topics where he out-right states he's out-trolled every mega troll on these forums) and that in of itself is where his grandiose beliefs are given weight, to himself at least. It's rather like a child, stomping around because you didn't give them something they wanted, you don't give in, otherwise that'll be the response you get every time.

He met his match (pun intended) I've no intentions of worsening his already dire condition, call it an act of compassion if you will. I apologise now to everyone who frequents the forum.

@ everyone else

While I am not particularly pro anyone, I do pay attention to what goes on in the wider world I don't see Russia as a threat or being aggressive toward anyone. On the contrary, it is a bit rich claiming that Russia is a threat, coming from Americans of all people. If you take a look outside of your own borders for  a minute, you will find that most of the rest of the worldl actually see the US as the most aggressive nation on earth and biggest threat to world peace. They have good form and are still up to it.
Also don't confuse Russia with the soviet union. The soviet union no longer exists and Russia has every right to defend its own interests and borders. Even during the days of the cold war the soviet union always preferred the chess game and was more focused on self defence and who can blame them? They have been on gthe receiving end of western imperialism for 100s of years from nepoleon to the british empire to Nazi Germany. Whatever could be said about stalin, his concerns about the west were very real put into historical context and they are just as real today for the current administration in the kremlin. It was actually the US who destabilised Ukraine and installed their own anti Russian puppet government. This is a well documented fact for which evidence is plastered all over the internet. Both the east and crimea are under no obligation to recognise that government, as it wasn't them who toppled the previous one which they voted for. As far as the reunification of crimea with RUssia goes, the peninsular is historically Russian and if you think Putin was going to allow nato to deploy their military to it, then think again. The man is not stupid and could see what you were up to.

+ 1 to the red parts

as for the green, Crimea was part of the Ottoman Empire, until the mid to late 1700's (i might be a little off with the dates here) .. the incursion you speak of regarding the British empire, was essentially to stop Russia dominating that area at the decline of the Ottoman Empire
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:07:09 AM by Swanvesta »

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2015, 04:12:49 AM »
take yourself a lil further back, Swan. It was greek and roman before it fell to the ottoman empire
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2015, 04:21:13 AM »
take yourself a lil further back, Swan. It was greek and roman before it fell to the ottoman empire

I did, the Greeks, Romans and Persians all had the southern parts at one point or another, I was just pointing out the disparity in the assertion, that it was historically Russian, so only gave information pertaining to that ;)

While they've definitely owned the place in modern history, I'm not sure any one nation can assert a rightful claim to its land :D

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2015, 07:25:09 AM »
a bunch a bloody whiners is what i see here i still can't believe this thread hasn't been locked yet since ya'll have gone way off topic shit where's the funing report button i'll do it myself
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2015, 08:01:52 AM »

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2015, 09:38:12 AM »
T9

Do you have a flag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6RhIx6US6Q

I actually have two flags

dual citizenship is the shit bro but ya'll must have thought i was just a simple american didn't you lol
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP