contact
November 23, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 16332 times)

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2015, 09:57:07 PM »
I'm sure you would know, thanks for the tip.

My post is unbiased, I have no need to lie to protect others.  You on the other hand should maybe rethink about who you call buddies in this game.  You got some bad information from them and you took it ran like a kid with candy.  I think maybe its time for you stop whining about the little things and worry more about your own integrity.

Your coming off more and more like tattle tale two year old ;)

Say it like it is lol
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline krysst

• All Others Pay Cash
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 10:36:35 PM »
Sam Carter hmmm now theres a welcome name to this zoo lol.. Didnt you try coming back already Sam?

Offline CoolHand

• Dealing CoolHand's Daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »
Hey! Any beer left?

Offline Theo

• Impossible is nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 10:45:45 PM »
yeah mate i have a few
You can be a giant and i will move you can be fast and i will follow

Offline Klingon Warrior Rises

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 11:01:47 PM »
nice hit today coolhand.

I even warned them you were on the hunt!

Offline CoolHand

• Dealing CoolHand's Daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 11:06:00 PM »
Thanks, now to figure out who is next? lol

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2015, 12:00:18 AM »
meh.....

people will sell hydro (or rather convert) at whatever rate is applicable and deemed acceptable to them.

Thing is....helping the smaller/less developed players with 5k credits worth of hydro can keep them playing for a months..

I did this for almost 12 months in my universe....However....i always used the basis of a minimum 50k credits resulting in 9 trades for the buyer...

Personally, unless the ruling has changed, the only thing i'd be concerned about is saleen directly advertising that he/she/it is selling resources....last i knew/checked it was illegal to sell resources (unless of course he/she/it is claiming for 25k credits he/she/it is able to convert (through merching) enough resources with that amount of credits
gT brn b Th rk

Offline ironshins

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2015, 01:36:23 AM »
I brought more popcorn and a case of Total Domination IPA.

Who gives a damn what one charges for a product or service? The customer chooses whether, or not, to do business with a vendor:

"I'd rather have one percent of the efforts of 100 people than 100 percent of my own efforts."

"There are one hundred men seeking security to one man who is willing to risk his fortune."

"To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business."

"The businessman who goes against the current of popular opinion should be expected to be opposed, derided and damned. That's what makes me rich!"

J. Paul Getty

So what's the movie again?, Flesh Gordon? Fokkin' way cool! Enough of this playground garbage already. Are we supposed to get naked while this is running? If so, we need more wimmins!!
All for one, one for all.

Offline russant

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 02:02:23 AM »
Saleen what is the point of this thread?

Offline 2cycle space cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 02:12:07 AM »
FATTY..dammit did i miss the rotation?? :'( i'll trade some poppy corn fer a beer if there's 1 left..lol  ;D

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2015, 06:06:44 AM »
Sam Carter hmmm now theres a welcome name to this zoo lol.. Didnt you try coming back already Sam?

I did and got bored. Now play Eradeon only, passed my account in conquest this week, ready for the new uni. 2 is enough

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »
Saleen what is the point of this thread?

The point appears to be to slag me off talking smack about stuff that is none of his business.

Then to try a clever'ish manouvre of topics accross to him selling credits.

Unbeknown to him I increase my rates in line with the targets and not inline with any hydro storage.

So his rates suck making him the offender and not me or Theo....

Bottom line is who hits the targets - Me and Theo who has the most res to sell at any point me and Theo...

Need I go on.

OK I will the buyer can always negotiate for a better deal.

Sometimes it's what is is.

Lot's of KBF are still building form previous purchases, and this also helps to keep the game alive and moving.

I guess if you don't like my rates go to Saleen but of course my rates are better.

We never posted RES FOR SALE as a topic because we dealt with this in game through our respective Alliances and anyone who chose to ask.

Well it seem's to me that clever dick is actually just a dick........

So guys clean up to beer bottels and cans through out the pop corn boxes show is over.

ROFL.............
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

Offline lclaffy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 02:13:04 PM »
This goes well with Vodka and Valium...rant on brothers..

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 03:54:00 PM »

The point appears to be to slag me off talking smack about stuff that is none of his business.

Then to try a clever'ish manouvre of topics accross to him selling credits.

Unbeknown to him I increase my rates in line with the targets and not inline with any hydro storage.

So his rates suck making him the offender and not me or Theo....

Bottom line is who hits the targets - Me and Theo who has the most res to sell at any point me and Theo...

Need I go on.

OK I will the buyer can always negotiate for a better deal.

Sometimes it's what is is.

Lot's of KBF are still building form previous purchases, and this also helps to keep the game alive and moving.

I guess if you don't like my rates go to Saleen but of course my rates are better.

We never posted RES FOR SALE as a topic because we dealt with this in game through our respective Alliances and anyone who chose to ask.

Well it seem's to me that clever dick is actually just a dick........

So guys clean up to beer bottels and cans through out the pop corn boxes show is over.

ROFL.............

and you do a whole post to show how much a twat you really are LMAO

by the way its 'bottles' and its not 'through' its throw you idiot!

Need I go on.

Ok I will, if you want to deal with someone whos going to STEAL your credits, LIE to you and do everything he can to "line" his pockets so he can play for free then by all means keep dealing with the two tossers at the top!

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
Tim but very dim I'm afraid all you have done is show the sort of person you are your moral integrity is through the floor.

Everyone sees through it.

I'd by the way if you were in the UK this issue would be solved and you'd be eating through a straw.

Yep my integrity is intact....
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'