contact
November 24, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

Author Topic: games changes ideas u would like to see added to the game or taken out .  (Read 741 times)

Offline major max hooters

• View Profile
i would like to see what folk think about adding or removing things from the uni example i read today that there was once an "alliance chat box" i would like to see this in ex 2 ,also i would like to "trade things i got in my inventory too." things bfg may add or take away an sum-thing else that has been spoke about maybe sum sort of " one on one war system " personal vendetta mode as it has been described.

if u like or want to add things or have anything to say please feel free game related please.

Offline Klingon Warrior Rises

• View Profile
Re: games changes ideas u would like to see added to the game or taken out .
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 06:34:40 PM »
I suggested a "personal vendetta" mode to be ran along the line of a war to BFG a few weeks back.

I got the usual "we will send it to the developers" answer..

I also have tried to get them to allow me to send items ill never us to other members. they say we cant do this.

I would like to see a hydro cash pot with high defense levels but if you can break the "Bank" it would be well worth it.
These cash pot's could be oricaled to increase the risk. Because no risk no reward!!

Offline saleen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 09:53:34 PM »
Your suggestions straight suck, but I guess thats what happens when you twits try to use that peanut you call your brain.

Offline krysst

• All Others Pay Cash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »
The trading of useless items option or at least transferring of said useless items is actually something that I have discussed with other years ago... It can actually be useful to smaller players!

Offline CoolHand

• Dealing CoolHand's Daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 10:43:51 PM »
I personally would love to see some changes that foster more PVP play but I know that won't happen unless it is something that sucks money out of our pocket into theirs. According to Matt a very long time ago they will not be wasting time and spending money on the old Uni's.

It's actually to late to do much anyways since most changes they do make would benefit those with a fleet over anyone else.

As to a Personal Vendetta mode war option?  Yeah I like that and would probably use it often if the reward was worth it

Offline Theo

• Impossible is nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 11:16:24 AM »
Great add idea's i love the concept of a personal vendetta that would make a great add on to the game
You can be a giant and i will move you can be fast and i will follow

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 07:47:13 PM »
Your suggestions straight suck, but I guess thats what happens when you twits try to use that peanut you call your brain.

As expected a useful addition by "DIM TIM" the village misses it's idiot.....
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline ironshins

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 01:36:27 AM »
Doesn't the 'village missing it's idiot' have something, or other, to do with bush?
All for one, one for all.

birthmark-ant