contact
November 19, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Author Topic: The State of Conquest  (Read 6329 times)

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
Re: The State of Conquest
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2015, 01:56:25 PM »
I would like to apologize to Grace. It is obvious the censored is the real troll on the SFCO boards (11 post on this thread alone). Although I use to think he did it civil he is obviously shown me a different side. This will be my last post on any comments he has. I am done feeding his ego.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 01:58:11 PM by The Real Highlander »

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »
"my opinions are about conquest,  not any other universe.  My opinions on conquest are based on fact, yours are not."

Multiple lies in one paragraph. Progress?

"Having previously played a universe and playing a universe are 2 entirely different entities!."

No.

"Your opinion on how a universe plays out know is invalid, "

Your opinion on how a universe plays out is invalid.

"your opinion is based on previous experience and therefore you cannot contribute to issues which do impact and will impact on a universe as you do not experience these issues on a daily basis."

Since your reading comprehension is as bad as highlanders, I'll just laugh at you here for insinuating I was against the suggestion originally made despite the fact I never disagreed with it once.

"In reality, anything i have to contribute about a universe i play on a daily basis is not BS and is much more valid than you and grace attempting to troll an opinion as fact!"

Keep lying. You might convince yourself, and maybe even highlander; but that's probably it.

"I myself am still waiting for proof of 1000 players paying $20 per week in SFCO.....i do not need proof of the top 50 spending per week as that's already been established as a given FACT in previous threads."

No it has NOT been established as fact, EVER. So YOU get to prove your claims first.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2015, 01:57:49 PM »
I would like to apologize to Grace. It is obvious the censored is the real troll on the SFCO boards. Although I use to think he did it civil he is obviously shown me a different side. This will be my last post on any comments he has. I am done feeding his ego.

You started the name calling troll scum. So you can dish it out but you can't take it. Got ya.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2015, 02:41:21 PM »
This is hard. I did no t think it would be this hard letting him have the last word. Self control please don't fail me.

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2015, 02:54:44 PM »
This is hard. I did no t think it would be this hard letting him have the last word. Self control please don't fail me.

just click on his profile and select block....

these 2 must be the same person in all fairness and grace obviously forgot what account she is on lol

In either case.....someone that hasn't played in a universe for a long time and no longer players and has no intention of returning any opinion on the state of that universe he/she/it might have is 100% invalid.....however, he/she/it doesn't seem to comprehend that..

Moreover, he/she/it seems to h ave the same identical aggressive tone as grace when she/it is outright wrong and gets called....oh well! whatever floats their goats i suppose
gT brn b Th rk

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »
I played Conquest more than long enough to have a valid opinion. You have yet to make a single valid argument. Please do block me Grace #2. It'll mean I don't have to waste as much time schooling you.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
excuse me! please don't drag me into your childish argument.
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2015, 03:28:22 PM »
excuse me! please don't drag me into your childish argument.

Says the person who's goal in life is to start childish arguments.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline SithPurge

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2015, 03:51:32 AM »
The topic was that-a-way.  => but the conversation  has gone  this way.. \/   lol   ;)

Fleet caps, freezing attacks, game issues.. am I ringing any bells yet?  hehehe
Everything I tell you is a lie... even that.   :P

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2015, 04:32:43 AM »
I was reading through some older topics and saw that Matt already told kru & highlander that it wasn't possible to expand the numbers in the game. lol. So much for that.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline SithPurge

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2015, 04:57:30 AM »
Even if they could, as I said in my first comment, people would just meet that number in a few months and the problem would repeat.

I think better would be to LOWER our Fleet/Defense caps to where they don't cause issues with the servers. of course that has problems of it's own.. people would want compensation for lost numbers (rightfully, imo)

I'm not huge on computer knowledge, but I assume they would need to get new/bigger servers in order to add to the numbers, and it's probably not a financially viable option.. I have no clue what these things cost, so I'm guessing, But if it was a worthy investment that would pay off, you'd think it would happen.. lol It hasn't so far, so I'm guessing again, but I doubt it's going to. :P

I would suggest a tech that controls each players max fleet size, but any such ideas would only be worked into a new version, which I'm just NOT into.

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2015, 05:25:49 AM »
From what I've read, the game was already changed multiple times to get this far. Some of those changes were patchwork, like changing the way the server batches builds. I think if people want the game fixed at this point they'll have to give BFG millions of dollars to work over the problems.

It's funny, highlander said he was going to quit spending $ back in November; yet here he is. lmfao.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline SithPurge

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2015, 07:54:36 AM »
considering how much business he gets I'd be surprised if he really needs to spend any money. idk the exact profit margin, but I'd bet a good half the paying players are buying Hydro through him. If I'm doing that many shipments it's not for no benefit. lol

Issues are finding the way down the ranks to me now.. My Mt probe-hold is 9 hours in and has been holding off two entire Wormhole fleets for most of that. I praise the bravery of the pilot facing nearly 2 Quintillion to one odds, but it's kinda clogging up my fleet screen now.  :P SO glad I didn't send a true hold fleet :P

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2015, 09:40:48 AM »
ok censored, enough of the selctive posting bullshit please.

Matt and BFG had previously stated many things in the past. Your argument about not being able to raise the limits in terms of ship numbers and defence numbers is utter SHITE!

let me show you.....

#1 overall points 13,663,675,894,737,556,996,096 that equals 22 digits....

max fleet/defence unit per planet 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 that equals 19 digits.

so, as i have stated many posts ago, your opinion on the matter is invalid as you do not have any of the  fact or any of the current information.

BFG increased the integer limit on the leaderboards for both individuals and alliance.  If that limit could be raised TWICE then so can the limit on fleet/defences per planet etc etc

oh, and by the way.....one of the broken issues that exists in EVERY universe you will will probably NEVER get to see is the leaderboard integer limit....which WE, from CONQUEST had changed/raised across every universe........you're welcome for that
gT brn b Th rk

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2015, 11:17:02 AM »
Even if BFG can

We really can't. We invented new horrible ways to save numbers in our database last time and told everyone that we couldn't go higher. Since we have 1 developer now, I wouldn't count on us creating more problems for ourselves by allowing Conquest to crash on an hourly basis because of super high numbers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:22:06 AM by Matt H »
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me: