contact
September 24, 2017, 05:04:05 AM

Author Topic: Let's brainstorm...  (Read 22431 times)

Offline Ctrott

• View Profile
Re: Let's brainstorm...
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2015, 06:46:08 PM »
I am more of a casual player and a couple of things that have driven me and others from the game is far bigger players constantly  farming the little guys.   I know I know fleet save fleet save.  Life happens and sometime we all log in late  and boom our fleets are gone and we have been stripped of everything.  What I would like to see is that top 100 or 150 is everyone is a target   then from 150 down you can only hit a player less than 50 rank  from you.  So 200 can hit from player 250 to 1,  275 can hit from 325 to 1 ect... another is that a player should only be hit up to 10 times total in a 24 hr period from everyone  not just 7 times by each person.  Both of these ideas would give the more casual player a chance to grow and to rebuild and hopefully stay and play longer  in each universe.

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2015, 06:48:01 PM »
Have no npcs, but make eradon earned based on converted resources plundered from attacks, and a 10% upgrade to ships

Offline sa6426

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 06:50:01 PM »
How about add a Gaia to an attack fleet and allow a chance that the target planet will be colonized.  The attacker becomes the new owner of the planet and keeps surviving structures.  If you already have 9 planets, then you could colonize planets with more fields than one of your own, thereby abandoning your current planet with the lowest field count. 

Offline LORD WAREAGLE

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 06:51:39 PM »
INSTANT PLANET CREATIONS

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2015, 06:53:20 PM »
Conquest speeds with no npcs so it's fast paced, but won't become oversized like conquest is

Offline Rewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2015, 06:54:02 PM »
Features/Ideas I would like to see:

1. Ground Assault Units - A quick attack that could be used to knock out either an oracle or Warp Gate for 1 hour of time. The success of this attempt could be based off of the relative differences between espionage levels (thus making that skill more useful). If successful, this feature could be used by a player to safely launch an attack in the area of a stronger foe or stop a foe from warping in re-inforcements.

2. Higher level warp gates (level 2 or even 3), would allow for the transport of resources thru the gate.

3. Options for Alliance War - DSP limits for one - first alliance to reach a specified value of ships destroyed wins. This feature would reduce the nuke them till they drop style of play. It will also lessen the attacks on the younger players since they have fewer ships to destroy.

Thanks for having this topic open for discussion... Much appreciated!

Offline LORD WAREAGLE

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2015, 06:57:20 PM »
THE ABILITY TO HAVE 2 MOONS; ONE THAT IS COMPLETELY INDESTRUCTIBLE,BY ATTACKS THE OTHER CAN BE DESTROYED AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE QUICKLY AS NEEDED.

Offline LORD WAREAGLE

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »
HIGHER LEVEL WARP GATES THAT CAN TRANSPORT RESOURCES BUT THERE EXPENSIVE TO BUILD AND TIME FACTOR TO BUILD TOO,SUCH AS 20 DAYS OR SOMETHING.

Guzz

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2015, 07:01:48 PM »
I agree with Sam and Deeds up there and quite a few others but lets add being able to group defend anyone in your alliance whether they're "n" to you or not.  That's a benefit of being in an alliance.

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2015, 07:02:28 PM »
HIGHER LEVEL WARP GATES THAT CAN TRANSPORT RESOURCES BUT THERE EXPENSIVE TO BUILD AND TIME FACTOR TO BUILD TOO,SUCH AS 20 DAYS OR SOMETHING.

Turn your cap lock off plz we can hear you

I have no ideas yet everyone has basically said all I could think of off the top of my head I will give it some thought and post later
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline dsscheibe

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2015, 07:09:24 PM »
1 NPC that are under attack need to STAY PUT and not DISAPPEAR!!!!
2 tone down the crazy amount of defenses NPC's have
3. do something about all the cheaters that are in dmode and passing me and others. Certain alliances are feeding all their members res.  I spent years playing to make it into the top 70 only to be moved up by these cheaters.
All of the above is why I have quit playing your stupid game actively.  It got too boring to look through systems seeing nothing and the half of what you do find would disappear while attacking it.  Original universe.

Offline the red emperor

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »
there will never been an fully accepted option. I personally would like each universe closed and a new original universe to stand forever. (that would be very bad for players who put in their life into any universe, and very bad generating profit for BFG) would be the only terrible idea I could think of to lump all players back together and have a chance at a large player pool.

now options to improve
Not sure how but need to advertise to get new players to join and play. someone hit it on the head, it is the same 1000 players who enjoy the game.

Give a planet move token once a 1-3 months. nothing is worse than having no neighbors or smashing the same persons fleet continually.

Eliminate NPCs results in more PVP

Stop creating new universes and stick to widely accepted tournament style to change speeds and level playing fields

increase hydro returns (shouldn't cost a trade merchant to attack a player)

add a ship to harvest some hydro from a battle

change default fleets to 4 and then start the cost to research. more PVP and more activity to do while online

change capital ship cost of hydro from 15,000 to  7,500

have a spiral type galaxy for example  galaxy 5 (insert time frame) can reach different parts of galaxy 4 and 6 faster at different parts of time frame as time goes by, those targets will be longer and newer targets to interact with will appear.

eliminate moons warp gate to be built on planet (or to orbit planet)

eliminate crew droids, keep rewards for human players you invite who reach certain level.

rankings go by rsp for ships and defense not who has a billion artemis and missile battery

dsp only goes to live hits since npcs were removed in previous area. group attacks/defends to be percent based on rsp

keep diplomacy

eliminate p mode

hephs have faster warp speed to distant locations. need to make them worth flying around

Offline Sgt Patriot

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2015, 07:20:34 PM »
This already exists in all universes launched after Nova.

Then grand father it into the old ones SFBrains is is talking about Uni 2 where we are in the same alliance. Like him I'm tired of looking at players with ZERO fleet and DSP that surpass's mine.
Regards
Sgt Patriot
Klingon SuvwI'
Uni 1 - SVK
Uni 2 - ΒĻΔΚŲŊ

Offline telloch

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2015, 07:26:31 PM »
my 2 cents. its been said before i think: cap npc and tighten up on planets per system, systems and galaxies.

Offline telloch

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2015, 07:27:40 PM »
i forgot: ban proberides. in all unis.