contact
September 24, 2017, 05:10:05 AM

Author Topic: SFC Family - lets show what we're made of!! FUNDRAISER contest!!  (Read 7431 times)

Offline Borusa

• View Profile
Re: SFC Family - lets show what we're made of!! FUNDRAISER contest!!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 10:02:53 PM »
I'm in

Offline starfleet esp

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 12:32:22 AM »
When is the raffle being drawn? and when do the proms get awarded?

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 12:44:32 AM »
Raffle is at least 14 days - need to let people buy tickets when you have 300+ prizes! a question has been also asked ...

Q. Can a player win more than one prize?
A. a player can literally hit on all tickets purchased - once. if all prizes are not awarded a redraw will occur to distribute the rest.So if I bought 4 tickets - all 4 have an equal chance of getting me a prize, and it is possible for all 4 to win 4 separate prizes.

Q. - when do  the proms (1b for 4 tickets) get awarded?
A. We are working on the distribution now. People that need to pm me in game with a location to send to include (please try to keep below g14 if possible for speed):

11 billion proms are already in transport!! More at the wait!!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:46:56 AM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 04:09:23 PM »
Just got my first ticket! Glad to see I've got a little time to get at least one more.
Really, REALLY impressed with what BFG is doing.
And THANKS WGW for letting us in on the real fight. I posted on FB and Starfleet Addicts.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 02:02:24 AM »
Glad to hear it! And while we are grateful for the support and assistance BFG is providing, remember,its the PLAYERS that are making this thing real with donations, and 100% of the prizes are from the players pockets!!

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline T`Pau

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 03:26:14 PM »
It would be nice if BFG would match ATW for a big resources prize giveaway..... Or maybe even some credits!  I don`t know how BFG can sit silently on the sidelines whilst this is happening.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 07:27:03 PM »
We did actually approach BFG about a credits donation, and their response was totally logical.  They have a blanket policy of not donating in game credits or things in game to charity raffles or benefits,because if they started,  they would be in a position to have to donate to this cause,and not to that one, causing some players to be grateful, and some to be bitter or spiteful.

while I believe this cause to be a great one,every person who has their own cause to promote feels every bit as strongly about it, and there is no way to make all of them happy in that regard.  BFG is supporting our efforts in what ways they can,and I encourage all of you to be thankful for it   :)

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2015, 10:24:05 PM »
I have donations I need a universe and player name for

$25.00
10/1/2015
from Gene McMullin

$50.00
10/1/2015
from Dark Zero

and these players need to message me in game and give me a loc for the 1b prom bonus
Mezigue   
Sunny Kirk Prime

PS ... Top notch link on Battlementat - props to FB!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:47:20 AM by WGW »

Offline Damn Haggis

• Live Long and Prosper, you deserve it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 01:30:21 AM »
Well, I am so impressed with the SFC community, this is really awesome!  Well done, and kudos all involved.  We are all a family, got it in one :)

I encourage the many, many fine players in NOVA to consider getting involved.  I am fortunate and was able to donate, but resources for prizes would no doubt be a welcome addition to the effort if you don't have the coin at the moment.  If you do donate to the fundraiser, don't forget to include your Universe (as I forgot :P).

Cheers all,

Haggis

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 01:46:01 AM »
SFCO Raffle will be held 10/11/15 around GMT,Prizes will distribute the following Tuesday after we all verify the stuff!! - still plenty of tickets to be had!!!

Offline millsman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2015, 03:07:23 AM »
WGW,
I've sent notes to the top 5 players in Nova to see if they would be willing to donate resources.

DoR,
I miss ya buddy!  I'll do what I can for a fellow Pilgrim.
Nova - Predator
SFCO - Admiral Lightyear (retired)
To Infinity...and Beyond!!!

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2015, 03:07:58 AM »
Does anybody know how to stop this Nicoleser asshole from spamming the "off-topic" threads? He is burying the lead story.

Offline Laz Triton

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2015, 03:08:20 AM »
I have donations I need a universe and player name for

$25.00
10/1/2015
from Gene McMullin

$50.00
10/1/2015
from Dark Zero

and these players need to message me in game and give me a loc for the 1b prom bonus
Mezigue   
Sunny Kirk Prime

PS ... Top notch link on Battlementat - props to FB!
+

Commodore Dark Zero  Dune SFCO

Fleet Admiral McMullin, Universe 2

Offline ironshins

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 03:25:14 AM »
I would like to participate in XU2.

However, I must limit any winner to 5 tickets.
All for one, one for all.

Offline jerichau st john

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 03:57:44 AM »
I've been playing this game for quite a while. Can't see how I can refuse a good cause. I'm in.

Done $25 JSJ - Eradeon3 is on the board! :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:01:36 AM by jerichau st john »