contact
November 19, 2017, 10:39:51 AM

Author Topic: SFC Family - lets show what we're made of!! FUNDRAISER contest!!  (Read 7671 times)

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
Re: SFC Family - lets show what we're made of!! FUNDRAISER contest!!
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2015, 02:13:16 AM »
Is it possible to delay the delivery of resources at the recipients request? The timing of this coincides with the start of the tournament championship round. Many aren't able to carry the resources they will be getting.

Offline Ark

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2015, 02:18:29 AM »
My numbers look right.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2015, 02:58:08 AM »
Is it possible to delay the delivery of resources at the recipients request? The timing of this coincides with the start of the tournament championship round. Many aren't able to carry the resources they will be getting.

Problems the are:
bfg likely will not keep them in limbo
I need to get this handled to move onto the next raffles

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2015, 04:03:12 AM »
That's unfortunate.

Offline Sunny Kirk

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2015, 04:41:59 AM »
I am verifying my prizes total.  :)

Offline STONKER

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2015, 07:52:24 AM »
I am very happy with prize thanks, will PM Bruce coords for delivery. Thanks for the great live draw last night I kept quiet as they were clearing out the barn in series 2. And somebody was having way too much fun listening to American football I think  ;D

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2015, 12:40:13 PM »
Thank you (and the other top players) for ALL that you've done and for giving us the opportunity to participate! I pray that Lady DOR has a full recovery and kicks this thing right in the teeth. Please, keep us informed of their victory.

Offline Tupulak

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2015, 02:18:05 PM »
   My wife and I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you that participated and /or prayed for her. On several occasions she has read and teared up at the words of encouragement and the response from so many  people who before this were unknown to her. Because of your spirit and generosity we are half way to a goal we honestly didn't see coming to pass. We now have started treatments we are believing will not only give her a fighting chance but will bring about her full recovery. My wife wants you to know she personally thanks you from the bottom of her heart and she was and is moved beyond words. I am currently trying to find employment as she is at a place that at the moment allows me the opportunity and time to do so. I don't know how long it will last but it would really help pay the bills. Prayers in this regard are welcome. Again thank you all. WGW Thank you my friend for all you've done ! I just don't have the words God Bless you all .

I hope that everything works out for you two and the treatments are successful in curing the cancer.

It is a long tough road but it can be beat.

Offline Riker

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2015, 02:56:54 PM »
Thanks for setting this all up WGW and I hope the donations will help cover some of the costs and will be praying for the family involved.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2015, 05:36:39 PM »
Will a date for the resource drops be given? That way participants in the sfco championship round will be able to properly prepare for their awards? P mode or D mode whichever suits each individual player situation.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2015, 07:52:25 PM »
Drops started this am

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2015, 02:36:49 AM »
still needing location for the following resource drops:

"Winner ID"                Ore                               
Andrea Nard1   800,000,000,000,000   700,000,000,000,000   200,000,000,000,000
Captain TAR     400,000,000,000,000   350,000,000,000,000   100,000,000,000,000
Ed Returns              650,000,000,000,000   550,000,000,000,000   150,000,000,000,000
Rob O           1,850,000,000,000,000   1,600,000,000,000,000   450,000,000,000,000

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 04:17:22 AM by WGW »

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2015, 12:05:53 PM »
Aight, as the SFCO raffle comes to a close,  Lets all give a big thank you to...

T-Wayne, The Silence, Bruce Mays,and Lazo for their way too cool donations that made this possible!!

To BFG and especially Jason for moving the res around for us, and stepping up to make this an INCREDIBLE success!!!  THOUSANDS were generated for the family,  and we'vegot the start of a beautiful miracle!!!

Tomorrow AM,I will officially be opening the next three raffles ... so keep a sharp eye!!!

Offline newportjr

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2015, 05:24:03 AM »
With 8 days on the donation page left, my wife wanted to personally write and let everyone know how grateful she is so in her own words!

Thank you so much to everyone who donated towards my cancer treatment which is going very well. The natural approach
is so much better than conventional methods.  I am getting more energy I'm stronger and not so tired.
  I owe my life to all of you who cared enough to pray for me and to sponsor my treatment.  You are always in my prayers.
  God bless you all and have a Merry Christmas!

She completed her radiation 3 weeks ago and will have a pet/ct scan done on the 18th. Prayerfully it will be a good report. We are doing traditional and homeopathic treatments as traditional took such a huge toll on her health. In the last 2 months adding homeopathic treatments she has almost returned to 60-70% the woman I knew before her treatments started. They are being administered be an MD who ran an emergency room for the 1st 15yrs. of practice and is recognized as the top in his field in the USA. So thank you all again you are awesome!

Jerry & Carol