contact
November 19, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

Author Topic: NOVA Universe Cancer Benefit Raffle!! You're up people!! Lets see what ya got!!!  (Read 2030 times)

Offline WGW

• View Profile
With 15 total tickets  - Nova is the next universe to have its raffle! I have reactivated my acct in Nova for this raffle,and will put her into a 30 day Pmarker. before the raffle to distribute resources from. BFG is supporting us by moving the prizes to the winners after the raffle!

The following players currently have tickets for this raffle - working on prizes now...

Here's your benchmark - SFCO So far has generated  -

190 Tickets for a total so far of $4,750.00
over 300 Quadrillion resources!!

I am now contacting the top 5 in Nova top see where we are!

There is a player in this game who's rl spouse has been diagnosed with Cancer. The family needs help in a most serious way, not only for treatments outside of insurance coverage, but just in living day to day.

We have all had our ups and downs, sidefights and bitter diatribes, but when the chips are down, this group of players are the closest in any game I have ever been involved in.

So I ask you .. if the top players in each uni would donate a substantial resource package to the highest donation  - whos game to get involved here? Would there be any interest? The donations would all be handled by a verified non profit fund raising website. My thoughts are simple - the donators just put the initials for the uni they are donating for .... ie  SFCO  EX1  EX2 etc after their names ....  we will collect the prize lists, and then we will RAFFLE off the resource packages!! Any donation of $25 or more can win!!  and a player can buy as many tickets as they want, they will get 1 ticket for each $25 donation!! 

The raffle will be handled on LIVE VIDEO,  and recorded for all to see from the placing of the names into the hopper to the actuall drawing!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:35:35 PM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline WGW

• View Profile
It is important to point out that until we see donations to raffle off, the donations to the cause are merely donations.  While I sincerely hope it comes to pass, I cannot guarantee it  .. stay tuned fornews

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Dibbler

• View Profile
Well...finally able to make the $25 donation folks....come on Nova...lets not get left behind by the other Uni's ;-)
"The universe, they said, depended for its operation on the balance of four
forces which they identified as charm, persuasion, uncertainty and
bloody-mindedness."

Offline Loki.

• View Profile
There are some big players in this uni.  Hope they can put this together.
Asgard shall be Mine.  You will worship me or suffer.

Offline gohabsgo

• View Profile
do we have a table with the players and number of tickets?

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Tickets sold:

Good Humor Man   4
Iron Druid   4
Meeeeeee   4
gohabsgo    1
c.m.o.t dibbler   1
General badland   1
Damn Haggis   2

Donations from the top 5 ....  Lucius II‎ is the only confirmed prize donation ... and while generous .. notenuff to run a raffle off of.  Krystyn spoke of it,predator was checking on it.   Lucius has volunteered to  coordinate prize distribution,but unless we get some serious donations .. this one ain't gonna make it :( 

Confirmed Top 5 Player Donations:
Bob - unable to participate
Profiteer - will be involved - waiting for amounts
Krystyn - will be involved - waiting for amounts
Harmless Bunny - no reply
Lucius II‎ - 2 Billion thans
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Based upon current status,while I encourage all players to donate to this wonderful cause, I cannot in good faith recommend ticket purchases for the raffle until I know what we can offer for prizes - but its looking better!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:53:01 AM by WGW »

Offline Loki.

• View Profile
Really 2 Billion thans... is that a typo.... that alone is worth a ticket

Offline Loki.

• View Profile
If it's not a typo we should challenge 1 thru 4 to match or beat it.  Have this raffle later than the first.

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile

bad andy made a bad choice and made himself look like bad person i have changed this post to get this fundraiser back on track come on folks lets show them what the nova uni can do

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 07:50:57 AM by Immortal Tech N9ne »
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline TEM 20

• View Profile
I have to agree with the swan. And also I am not sure if this is all true. How can I be positive that a player (who doesn't even play in Nova) has a wife who has cancer ? Sounds very fishy to me. I want to encourage all 5 top players in NOVA not to donate resources for a lottery untill we got proof that this is not another scam from NEMESIS.
Bad Andy
(Vice-Leader T1)

Yes, yes I am bad. But everyone can make someone believe that my wife has cancer. How do I know her husband is not lying ? For 50.000 U$I would say anything !!! You americans are so easy to manipulate. You really think that everyone in this game is honest.

bad andy

i woke up this BS and was baffled smh

wow you never seem to amaze me on how low you can go and to question that someone would do this as a scam, if you think that it is you should learn to keep your opinions to yourself and let others decide for them selves, iv seen the post on mentat so unless it was them who wrote that script and put it up their im sure that their is truth behind it

• View Profile
Alright to make things clear it was bad andy that posted that nonsense not me
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

my victims MUHAHAA

Offline Loki.

• View Profile
It's a shame to see a player in T1 not supporting the cause and showing disrespect to Lucuis whose is putting up a prize.  Wow you are bad andy

• View Profile
It's a shame to see a player in T1 not supporting the cause and showing disrespect to Lucuis whose is putting up a prize.  Wow you are bad andy

well its not the first questionable thing T1 has done I remember what they did when they thought an innocent player was a spy they made the poor player quit the game here you have it T1 the paranoid "respectable" alliance HA smh

11/30/15

my victims MUHAHAA

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Wow... that is pathetic.what a low class thing to post publicly. I would tell you to feel ashamed...but that emotion would require honor, integrity, or compassion. 3 qualities that are certainly missing. If you do not want to partake... just shut your pie hole and.move along. I don't care what the reasoning was..it was uncalled for and classless.

He is not just "Bad Andy", its not some reflection of a game persona. This isn't the place for that .. period. It was inflammatory and rude.  Personally, I believe what you put out into the world returns to you in kind, for his sake, I hope I am wrong.

But for the sake of the fundraiser ...
1. The site where 100% of all donations are being made is a verfied charitable website for causes such as this.

2. Paypal has their certified logo on that fundraising site as well

3. Many MANY players know this person in SFCO, and for several years.  I for one, do not look my friends in the eye when they are down and start breaking their ribs with a combat boot.... but thats just me I guess...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 06:42:44 PM by WGW »

Offline meeeeeee

• View Profile
So very sad that someone would say something like that on a public forum considering that they have no idea who the person is.  Maybe you should stop pointing fingers and do a little research before you pop off with your accusations.   If you had you would of seen the web site (U care) along with Pay pal.  You would of also seen lots of people from several uni of SCFO that have donated that DO and do not know them. 

Look before you leap and learn to apologize when you mess up.   Wise words to live by. 

birthmark-ant