contact
November 19, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Author Topic: NOVA Universe Cancer Benefit Raffle!! You're up people!! Lets see what ya got!!!  (Read 2029 times)

Offline millsman

• View Profile
I'm reposting the "you caring" link as it appears was accidentally deleted.  Either that or my eyes just can't focus anymore.

https://www.youcaring.com/carol-runnels-430293

From the "you caring" link, you'll see that the fundraiser is for Carol Runnels.  Her husband, Jerry Runnels, plays SFCO.  His game name is Day of Reckoning. I've known Jerry from my days in SFCO as a Pilgrim. Maybe that will help identify who this is for. I have talked with Jerry over Facebook recently about the situation.  Yes, it is all very real. It's an insurmountable challenge to his wife and his entire family. 

I will be donating myself later today or tomorrow. Thanks to WGW for organizing this.  And many thanks to everyone who has (and hopefully will) donate to the cause.

Predator
Nova - Predator
SFCO - Admiral Lightyear (retired)
To Infinity...and Beyond!!!

Offline Krystyn

• View Profile
I will donate the resources for 5 billion Thans. I'll leave it up to WGW to decide whether to keep it as a single prize or break it down into multiple prizes.
Always be yourself.
Unless you can be a pirate.
Then always be a pirate.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Now we're moving!

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline gohabsgo

• View Profile
Very generous Krystyn. It will certainly attract more donations for the cause.

Offline millsman

• View Profile
I finally put my money where my mouth is.  I'm down for two.   :)
Nova - Predator

Offline millsman

• View Profile
WGW - Awesome news! I heard back from Profiteer.  He will contribute resources as well. I've copied his note below.

Profiteer    re: Fundraiser    about 1 hour ago
To: Predator
Date: 2015-10-12 12:42:11 UTC
I will donate res for 10B Thans

My personal gratitude to Lucius, Krystyn and Profiteer.   :)
Nova - Predator

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Aight!! With SFCO wrapping up nicely,.,,, looks like we'll be a go very very soon!! Stay tuned for news!!

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Profiteer

• View Profile
I wish to donate my tickets as well. I will double the amount of res collected in the nova uni upto 100 quad on top of what I have pledged already. I would encourage all to give A 25.00 donation after all u can not have a good dinner for that. All of us together will make some of the pain a little better.
Thank You
Michael Nickerson AKA Profiteer
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:16:43 AM by Profiteer »

Offline Damn Haggis

• Live Long and Prosper, you deserve it.
    • View Profile
Looking forward to the NOVA Branch getting fully underway, some have already contributed, check out the fundraiser page and you'll see SFC has helped push it to about halfway!  Wow! Keep up the Good Work everyone!

Cheers all,

Haggis

Offline Bad Andy

• "Those who ask for mercy are 2 weak to deserve it.
    • View Profile
I bought a ticket too, and wish that we get the amount to get the treatment. Can I buy a second ticket ?

Offline WGW

• View Profile
havent forgot you people! Works a bear the last few . been running 15-16 hour back to back days

Offline Loki.

• View Profile
Ready to purchase a ticket or two.  Be sure and get a day off soon.
:)
Asgard shall be Mine.  You will worship me or suffer.

Offline Damn Haggis

• Live Long and Prosper, you deserve it.
    • View Profile
Any update on the process, WGW?  People are asking me!

birthmark-ant