contact
September 23, 2017, 11:37:41 PM

Author Topic: Can we stop petulant teenagers playing this game ..  (Read 306 times)

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Can we stop petulant teenagers playing this game ..
« on: December 26, 2015, 07:10:31 PM »
Honestly some people are a complete joke ... I assume he is a spotty teenager ...

I raided a few mill of hydro/crystal that had zero defences...

Read from her upset post at the end up to see how her protector reacted.

To: RAMESSES II
Date: 2015-12-19 12:11:07 UTC
ok..

1. its a war game and its allabout raiding and stealing - its not Farmville in space..

2. Your threats dont intimidate me ... if you hit me then fair enough - its what the game is all about..

3. FRS stands for Fleet RESOURCE Save .... you leave resources unprotected you deserve to lose them.

4. You dont go crying when people raid you - its all in the game

5. Its a GAME ...

Ive lost so much res and ships to people its not an issue - i simply say well done on the raid or whatever , suck it up and get on with it..

Nobpdy is protected in this game ..

Try to show a degree of maturity and help your friend understand how to FRS properly and look after her stuff..

And if she leaves stuff lying and I see it I WILL raid it if it yields a profit ..

RAMESSES II   Newstar   52 minutes ago
To:
Date: 2015-12-19 11:18:35 UTC
Build up your mine's without stealing. If you get any higher in rank, I will destroy you. I advise you to repay Newstar, and remember she is protected.
Reply | Delete | Block

Newstarr   re:   about 1 hour ago
To:
Date: 2015-12-19 11:03:13 UTC
Lol I had nothing to frs ???? Only res sat out ,no ships or defences ,it was a good hit on nothing that was my point
Regards Lorraine
Reply | Delete | Block

To: Newstarr
Date: 2015-12-19 10:50:50 UTC
Now had you said , nice hit ...I would have sent you resources but as you are a complete ass and dont realise it's a war game or how to Fleetsave you can bugger off..

Newstarr    about 1 hour ago
To:
Date: 2015-12-19 10:42:55 UTC
How really sad was gonna build up and play waste of time with asses like u around
Happy hunting
Reply | Delete | Block
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 07:16:20 PM by GordonK »

birthmark-ant