contact
November 22, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

Author Topic: noob question(s)  (Read 744 times)

Offline raider007

• prepare to be boarded sucka's :p
    • View Profile
noob question(s)
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:38:03 PM »
hi,
I've been out of the BFG uni's for several years. On a lark i decided to start a conquest 2 account and I haz some questions......

1.) is there a wiki or strategy guide for conquest?
2.) whats the deal or 'best practices' regarding these new ships?
Lots of questions about territories too.
3.) How long must I hold a territory for to receive the 'bonuses'?
3b.) how do I know if i am in fact receiving these research production or mine bonuses? do they show up anywhere?
do the bonuses only accrue to the planet I launches the fleet from? How many ships must I leave at the territory to get these bonuses?

thanks

Offline Commander Trinista

• View Profile
Re: noob question(s)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 03:48:40 AM »
1. Strategy Guide:  Build Dios. DropColonies on territory debris field and harvest till yu can build thans and hold your own terries. Once you can hold a few militaries the yu can build yur fleet.

2.  thans for terries.  curetes plus capitals to take out thans at terries.

3. as soon as you hold the terry  yu receive the bonus.

4. the cumulative build and research bonus shows up on their  respective pages.  dunno bout mining.
bonuses are  received on all planets. A  single probe holding a terry is sufficient to receive bonus. Alliances  GD  terries to share bonuses.

yur welcome.

Offline Ilmandir

• So there I was, alone and surrounded on an Island,
    • View Profile
Re: noob question(s) Heph question
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 04:54:01 AM »
Okay, Feeling like an idiot, well maybe the shoe fits, if I can just get my foot out of my mouth. Anyway, I've seen them all over the place and I even have my own Heph. I never saw anything asking me to name it, but I never deployed it either. I'm ready to name it. How? Should I make that a longer question?
Illy
I didn't do it! I swear it wasn't me! It was my evil twin brother!

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
Re: noob question(s) Heph question
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 06:39:48 AM »
Okay, Feeling like an idiot, well maybe the shoe fits, if I can just get my foot out of my mouth. Anyway, I've seen them all over the place and I even have my own Heph. I never saw anything asking me to name it, but I never deployed it either. I'm ready to name it. How? Should I make that a longer question?
Illy

Deploy it.  When it lands, there will be an option to rename it on the galaxy screen or it's home page.  You can rename it while it is moving.  (IT loses it's name if you later dock it on the moon.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:42:11 AM by commander abаб »

Offline Ilmandir

• So there I was, alone and surrounded on an Island,
    • View Profile
Re: noob question(s)
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 10:07:45 PM »
 Thanks!
I didn't do it! I swear it wasn't me! It was my evil twin brother!